[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i spontaneously decided to write a blog, wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ufc-conor.png (306KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ufc-conor.png
306KB, 640x360px
Hey guys i spontaneously decided to write a blog, wondering if i could get some feedback. Either on the topic itself or the quality of writing.
https://contrarytocensorship.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/outrage-culturea-comment-on-the-western-inability-to-critique-islamism/
>>
>>127717799

absolute shit
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>127717799
OR EVEN DO IT IRONICALLY I DON[T CARE
>>
>>127717799
>As a mere observant of western culture, particularly the dominant Australian outlook on contemporary issues, it is clear that the feeble minded public
I could only get this far. Writing like this doesn't make you sound smart. It makes you sound insufferably pretentious.
Even smug central The New Yorker and such have realized this.
>>
>>127719667
Was not an attempt to sound smart, but i will certainly keep this in mind. Appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>127717799
> Bigot and or xenophobic are not mutually exclusive labels to be added to the list in which one would be categorised.

This sentence needs a little work, I suggest you start by killing your self, then think about what you are trying to say and start the sentence again. Are you saying that you don't think people are using these labels effectively? Are you trying to make the reader re evaluate how they feel about when people use these labels?
>>
It's alright man. Ideas aside, it needs a proofread. Few missing hyphens and commas, and a few sentences read awkwardly. Keep it up anyway.
>>
>>127717799
harmonious

I don't think this word means what you think it means.

I'd suggest reading some more, read 1984 and keep in mind that the inner party are 90% Jews, that might help galvanize the above advice, about killing yourself.
>>
>>127720631
Yes certainly, thanks for your advice. I wrote it very quickly while taking a break from study and only briefly re read it. It was just an experiment, dipping my toes in the water per say.
>>
File: 1491304700742s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491304700742s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127717799
Gone on ya for trying m8. Don't let the haters bring you down. However, the criticisms on these cunts are largely correct.
I will add some help.
First off: pay close attention to punctuation i.e. the titles and subtitles are not sentences so don't need full stops there is a lot of other mistakes there. More importantly though try to keep it as snappy as an brief as possible.

Follow this cunt to the word if you want to write about politics:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ombudsman/Politics_and_the_English_Language-1.pdf

coz that cunt is nothing short of a god, prophet etc. You should also read every bit of his other works.

Lastly, if you want to be a good writer - read. Read as much as possible. Short essays like the one you wanted for the blog are common in some newspapers like the economist - yes they are kike media but you, like me are redpilled so we see through everything. Good luck m8
>>
>>127722021
Please use archive.is on sources renowned for shilling and clickbait.

https://archive.is/y1Oxc <- npr.org article
>>
>>127720966
The error with harmonious was a matter of not editing sufficiently. Not sure what the word was i was going to use but it obviously auto corrected to harmonious lol.
>>
>>127720589
top fucking kek.
>>
File: 1495506848563.png (272KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495506848563.png
272KB, 499x499px
>>127717799
I will just add too that you are doing good work for even trying. We are in a serious situation - more serious than many even on /pol realise. The west is pretty much dead, our institutions broken and things are happening very fast. If you are able to red pill one person - that is a win. I work on the people around me, slowly chip away at people and I have converted many - they in turn have converted others. Every bit helps m8- so keep it up.

Work hard study hard, take the iron pill.
This culture war is important m8.
>>
>>127722021
Appreciate the article and the advice. My ambition is not to be a writer, well not currently at least. I was just trying my hand at a new outlet/procrastination from exam studies. Any other authors works i should look into?
>>
>>127721107
>Per se
>Aussie education
>you're welcome
>>
File: 1495520994115.jpg (143KB, 473x645px) Image search: [Google]
1495520994115.jpg
143KB, 473x645px
>>127722822
Being a good writer is important. So yeah Orwell's essay that I linked is always a good practical start - you should always go back to it and follow the spirit of the essay. Orwell, to be honest, is probably one of the greatest thinkers, writers, secular prophets ever and if we get out of our current predicament (which I doubt) he will be considered the greatest writer of the 21st C.

Other stuff to read? Go for any great classics. To be honest I am a fan of Hemmingway's style: short and brisk (but some of his stuff is crap)- read 'for whom the bell tolls' or something I read that when I was 18 and loved every miunte of it. Other writers with a good command of english - Oscar Wilde- all of his plays and short stories are pretty good. If you really want to challenge yourself - go for the Russians: Dostoyevski will blow your mind. I still regularly think about his books 15 years after reading them.
>>
>>127723956
Thank you so much m8. will look into all of these. being a good writer/reader has never been my strong point (dyslexic tard). I have always loved learning though so i really do appreciate your recommendations.
>>
I guess I will shill my own blog. It is kind of basic bitch redpilling for my hometown. I mostly just get haters so any constructive feedback would be nice

https://alternativeeugene.wordpress.com/
>>
>>127717799
>>127717799
stupid faggots should go back to the blowjob cellar where they belong

i want to see my cum on your pretty face
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.