[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1496150491001.jpg (86KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496150491001.jpg
86KB, 700x525px
> Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112 – 115. This fact has social significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the Turing Awards [in computer science]. They account for more than half of world chess champions.
Now thanks to Zionism Ashkenazim are a dying race. The only true one remaining are in the US, but since they're 90% assimilating they're running extinct. In Israel even the pure Ashkenazim were forcibly turned Mizrachi since it's the only way Mizrachim wouldn't kill them.
Israel was a mistake.
>>
File: 1469629132247.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469629132247.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>127713732
>>
File: Bogdanoffpill.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoffpill.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>127713732
Think about
There is one more group,
With a greater IQ than the Jews
they are the Bogdanovs
The Jews will never ascend to this level
>>
>>127713732
But when you compare intelligence you lump different races together as 'Europeans' or 'Whites', thus Germanic people, Slavs, Spanish or even Turks.

I am sure Germanic people have a very high average IQ, at least as high as Ashkenazis. Unfortunately, Germanics are very naive and easy to brainwash, while Jews are cunning and deceiving which gives you a major advantage.
>>
What the fuck is an Ashkenazi anyway? Jew mixed with Slavs? Or any white Jew?
>>
>>127714611
It's an Asian-Judean-Mediterranean-European-Slav mix/bundle.
>>
>>127714760
I see. What about black Jews, like Ethopian Jews? Are they the niggers of Israel or they're civilized? I bet they're more civilized than Arabs for sure.
>>
>>127715056
ashkenazim>sfaradim>russians>christian arabs>ethiopians>arabs>mizrachi
>>
File: anuddaliar.png (5KB, 366x147px) Image search: [Google]
anuddaliar.png
5KB, 366x147px
>>127713732
>>
>>127713732

Episcopalians have the same IQ as Jews in the US and haven't even begun to touch the Jews in amount of degeneracy peddled and poison pumped into our society and they've been here way longer

Just a little something to get your noodle doodled

They may be dying but their capacity to Jew remains the same
>>
>>127715628
Why do the Askenazis not just gas the lower Jew groups?
>>
>>127717103
Because we need them to win the demographical race
>>
>>127713732
give the man who signed AOL 2 years after it went bankrupt the smallest trophy that can possibly be produced.
>>
>>127713732
Zionism is going to destroy Israel. You're right that American Jews assimilate; in my grandmother's family there's a schism between the siblings who married in and those who married out (those who married out had to watch all their grandkids be 50% goy). Italians are no longer the minority-majority of New York thanks to them pizza-bagel'ing themselves into oblivion

Thanks for the cognitive abilities and minority status though, that's all you Jews are good for
>>
>>127717964
>those who married in had to watch all their grandkids be 50% goy
fixed, wew
>>
>>127713732
So if Ashkenazis have such a consistently high IQ why do you push race mixing so hard even though your own existence proves selective breeding/Eugenics to be correct?
Or do you so grossly misinterpret the whole thing and still chalk it up to Jewish values when by your own admission Mizrachi are inferior?
>>
>>127720397
>why do you push race mixing so hard even though your own existence proves selective breeding/Eugenics to be correct?
To stop others from achieving what they've achieved. Same reason the rich have a vested interest in screwing over the poor
>>
>>127714611
Juden with Italians (Roman times italians) and sprinkle of german and slav
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.