[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose ethnic Europeans wake up to reality and decide that Muslims,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 48

File: immigration.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
immigration.png
1MB, 1200x600px
Suppose ethnic Europeans wake up to reality and decide that Muslims, black Africans, ... have no place in Europe.

What would be a reasonable next step?

Mass deportations?
>>
Einsatzgruppen mate
>>
>>127706404
First remove the current government
Second deportations or cleansing
Third put laws to prevent mass migration and exit human rights
>>
>>127706404
2 words

MASS EXECUTIONS
>>
>>127706490
>>127706577
>>127706668
I said "reasonable".
>>
>>127706404
>Mass deportations?
yes, forcible if they resist. you can just drop them off in some non-country like libya or somalia.
>>
File: moon man firing squad.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
moon man firing squad.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>127706404
The ideal solution would be labor camps, where women, children, and elders are killed and males are sterilized. It would allow the European countries to have access to cheap manpower while the native population birthrates slowly go back to sustainable levels. Within a generation the captives would die and enough natives newborn would be adults by then, so things could go back to normal.

Realistically though, implying traitors (those who would continue preaching diversity) and foreign influence wouldn't be relevant factors, in those areas where shitskins are a very tiny minority they'd get lynched and physically removed; in those areas where they're a large minority or even a relative majority the government would sort of "trap" them in there and leave them to rot kinda like the Palestinians, while simultaneously promoting settlement of natives in protected walled-in areas within said shitskins majority areas.

That is, of course, unless an actual genocide (or labor camps system) were to take place. Which, when one reads about history is not such an unlikely ending, given the fact that ethnic cleansing of undesirable people has always been the norm everywhere all throughout history.
>>
>>127708418
>how do you do, fellow right wingers?
>>
>>127706404
removal of welfare for non-citizens and refugees residing in the country
>>
>>127708847
This would simply increase unrest as long as they're still in Europe, and lead to desperate measures.
>>
File: confused looking anime.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
confused looking anime.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>127708640
>>
What about those who have already been living here for Generations, dare I say, are employed and productive members of society?
>>
Increased stigma against non Europeans -> introduced laws against non Europeans (particularly no marriage / sexual relations) -> Remove benefits for non Europeans such as excluding them from the safety net idea -> internment camps or creating ghettos of where they number already largely -> forced deportations

I don't think murder would ever be on the menu, nor would I want it to be.
>>
File: l'arma più opportuna.jpg (40KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
l'arma più opportuna.jpg
40KB, 400x282px
>>127709116
Found the shitskin.
>>
>>127706404
You have made so many choices in favor of keeping anyone but whites that you will probably have to submit to their demands and die out forever.

Oh, you say you want a different result? Well reasonable solutions do not exist.

Cut off all forms of free food and money. (This is likely to trigger mass riots.)

Slay them all. (Does the average European white even have the will power necessary to do this?)

Force deportations. (Also likely to trigger mass riots.)

So either you mix out of existance or you rediscover a warrior spirit. There are no "reasonable" solutions left.
>>
>>127709116
>le based black man here ;)
You go back with your parents shitskin.
>>
>>127709116
The ideal solution would be to send back the shitty multi-generational ones and keep the good ones.

But that would be impossible to assess.

The next best thing is to just send them all back.
A lot of them (especially Moroccans and Turks) have double nationalities anyway.
You could easily put a positive spin on this: they're going back to increase the collective education level and national IQ of their countries of origin.

The halfbreeds and their actual parents can stay (if they're not divorced), but no state funding for their mosques.
>>
>>127708933
Good
Then those desperate measures will be well received by the population at large, because these savages are obviously too dangerous to be let free in the country

The good old jewish way of doing things, create a bigger problem so you can have a bigger solution
>>
>>127709431
The premise in my OP was "suppose ethnic Euros came to their senses".

I.e. there is consensus among white Euros that they don't belong.
>>
>>127709116
go be a based shitskin in other places
>>
>>127706404

Mass lawenforced deportations.
>>
>>127709431
As I said the closest thing to a "reasonable" solution is doing what Israel is doing: making life hell in every possible way for the Palestinians while simultaneously promoting and protecting settlement of Israelis in Palestinian lands, until the demographic balance tips in your favor.
>>
File: difesa della razza.jpg (443KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
difesa della razza.jpg
443KB, 635x800px
>>127709667
>The good old jewish way of doing things, create a bigger problem so you can have a bigger solution
You. I like you.

See OP, this guy gets it.

>>127709609
>The halfbreeds and their actual parents can stay
Oh, you're one of THOSE "right wingers". Perhaps you should be sent to labor camps too (or "deported", whatever floats your boat) so you can go live together with all your half-breeds and all your "good shitskins".
>>
>>127706404
Unfortunately, once they're in you might as well consider them in for life. The flow of immigrants into Europe just needs to be stopped full stop. This in itself would be the battle to consider first before thinking about removing them.
>>
>>127709712
I think mass deportation is the most likely of the extreme solutions. Combine that with a total shut off of benefits and the army to make sure the plan happens.

Then white Europe has a chance to survive. Your Jewish overlords don't want that though. They want forced race mixing so they can rule over the mud people. Hitler was right!
>>
It's a non-question. It would be a crime against humanity and basic human rights to send them away or force them to work.

Not that I agree with this. We have a massive population crisis due to these subhuman animal low IQ recessive gene disorder fucks. But to the powers that be/the governments. These animals are the future to them. Lower wages; easier to control once whites are gone. Governments don't want citizens with higher IQs, it directly and indirectly harms and hinders what they're trying to accomplish.
>>
File: remove.jpg (45KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
45KB, 480x316px
>>127706404
Ethnic cleansing, mate.
The only reasonable way to fix the problem.
>>
>>127710258
>It would be a crime against humanity and basic human rights to send them away

Living in the Western world is not a human right.
Living outside of the Western world is not "inhumane".

There is zero logic to support any notion to the contrary.
>>
Its kind of funny that post colonial Europe is being re colonised by the dumbest people on the planet and they can't even stop them. How is Nato at all dangerous when they can't even control the existing borders. Nato is bullshit.
>>
>>127710258
>It would be a crime against humanity and basic human rights to send them away
no, this is what usa does all the time
>>
There is terrorism in France but the French army doesn't stop it. They let all the niggers in and the French army doesn't do anything.

My prediction is that the niggers will break France and then the nuclear reactors will explode.

The niggers are going to be the end of Europe and then where the fuck will Nato get soldiers from they will all be mongoloid mongrel inferior fighters who are too stupid create a functioning economy.
>>
>>127706404
None, no country will deport. Too much political turmoil. They're stuck with these 'refugees' , the seeds been planted. Europe is lost. Get out, while you can.
>>
>>127706404
I was thinking about it and I think the best way is to get them to decide to go back themselves, by creating circumstances that mean it's better for them to go back than to stay.

I think the first step would be to make practicing the muslim faith impossible. E.g. by forbidding headscarves.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (526KB, 2465x795px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
526KB, 2465x795px
>>127710809
>My prediction is that the niggers will break France and then the nuclear reactors will explode.
Oh snap. That's actually something that I've never thought about.

Niggers can't even feed themselves, I can't imagine what they'd be capable of (or rather incapable of) when it comes to managing complex infrastructures.
>>
File: 1424657981998.jpg (337KB, 961x801px) Image search: [Google]
1424657981998.jpg
337KB, 961x801px
>>127709141
>I don't think murder would ever be on the menu, nor would I want it to be.
>>
File: 1483891008211.jpg (100KB, 791x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483891008211.jpg
100KB, 791x599px
>>127711228
>>
>>127706727
We're well past the number of rapefugees that could be dealt with reasonably.
>>
>>127711223
and of course by stopping the gibs, like pasta bro says
>>127708847
>>
>>127706404
Mass deportations and Nuremberg-style trials for all the politicians, bankers, and media personalities who supported the invasion, as they are traitors. A cultural cleansing must then take place where every single pro-globalist, pro-communist, pro-open borders agitprop is systematically destroyed, and education is retooled to cleanse the minds of youth from leftist groupthink.
>>
Few I can think of.

1. Designer babies. Technology progresses to the point where natural conception, with a chance of genetic disease, is considered unethical. Eventually it will be law. Once people have a choice in what their children will be like, there will be a drift towards the aryan ideal over time. Most niggers would rather be white.

2. Incentivized deportations. Why not build colonies in shit tier countries using each region's indigenous race? This will remove the racial genocide argument against colonisation. People could romanticize a return to their ancestral homeland if they are paid enough are pumped up with bullshit about a duty to spread prosperity, and live like elites.
>>
>>127706727
Muslims are going to start civil wars inside Europe this century, dude. Either we pull the trigger first or they will (they kind of already are).
>>
File: 154622.jpg (119KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
154622.jpg
119KB, 1600x1125px
>>127711223
Actually i think the best way is spreading translations of the koran. 90% of muzzies havent read it, and the 10% thats okay with holding non muslim women as sex slaves, execute them. If feminists knew that women only get half the inheritance men get they'll go livid. We need to make it mainstream.
>>
>>127706404
Stop migration, mosque construction. End wars in refugee's countries and send them home.
Deny citizenship to migrants. Taxes, education, health system restrictions etc on non-citizens/blacks and repatriation programs to encourage them to leave. Make christianity/paganism the state religion with benefits for adherents.
>>
Deport them into israel. Force them to take all the niggers, arabs, asians, mixed and displaced Europeans. That or Brazil cus they are mongrels anyways
>>
File: 984984984.jpg (118KB, 775x578px) Image search: [Google]
984984984.jpg
118KB, 775x578px
>>127711450
This depicts the basic fact, you can't help these people. It's like when they went in there and tried to bring power to a bunch of forgotten places, they break into the transformers, total them, and steal the hydraulic fluid to deep fry food.

Literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>127706404
1) Immediately shut down non-white immigration
2) Abolish affirmative action, employment equity etc...
3) Bring in incentives for white people to start families and have children (interest free loans, bonds, tax cuts etc...)

That would be a good start
>>
>>127706404
Division of countries. The India/Pakistan Scenario every single country in the middle east went through, just to end up in a pool of hostile neighbours on a greater scale than before.
>>
>>127706404
muslims and africans in smaller numbers have been in europe for a long long time, like centuries.
so nothing at all
>>
>>127711636
I don't think that's a good idea. You don't eradicate AIDS by spreading HIV.
Feminists and post-modernists particularly have so much cognitive dissonance and are so invested in their ideologies that they'll never admit the bad sides of Islam, or those that contradict with their ideals. Their responses to all the terrorist attacks here in Europe prove it. They'll more likely convert or start initiatives to get others to convert.
>>
>>127711881
BTW this needs to happen across Europe, Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand and the UK
>>
>>127711753

I knew a guy who went to Africa to work at a mining site and they built the Africans a drinking well so they could have clean water. They ended up pooing in it and then drinking the water out of it. All the stories I hear about them is about how impossible it is to get them to be civilised. Why do they need to immigrate, Africa is fantastically wealthy.
>>
>>127711717
this
>>
>>127711636
Women aren't going to care. They're not as intelligent as men, on average. That's just the way it is. You can tell them Islam oppresses women, you can show them Islam oppressing women, and they'll just shut it out and pretend you never did.

The average white women in Europe thinks Islam = Brown, therefore 'ethnic' and 'good'.

That's as far as their analysis goes.
>>
File: african negro.png (379KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
african negro.png
379KB, 1023x771px
>>127711753
>http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

Not humans.
>>
>>127712320
Always remember to archive blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

https://archive.is/GniXX <- aljazeera.com article
>>
>>127706404
Merkel has definitely to shut her fucking Mouth !
I have enough of all these fucking Refugees!
I mean I'll move to America in two Month to build a new life with my Husband
But I still care about my Home Country
>>
File: IMG_0419.jpg (57KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
57KB, 542x640px
>>127710417

Like I said - I don't agree. But that's what it's come to. There's nothing you or I can do about it, sadly.

It started with the bigger European cities and its spread quickly to the smaller rural areas now. Countries that aren't taking these niggers in, will (Poland, Hungary). They have no choice. Brexit meant nothing. They are still coming into the England en masse, they're still changing the law to change for the betterment of Muslims and sharia is loudly growing in the U.K.

There's no stopping this. It's a bullet train that can't be stopped or slowed down no matter what the masses do. Governments and the puppeteers behind them don't care. There won't be a riding by citizens or another Hitler/third Reich. This future is inevitable and it's not even something you can embrace. We're being force fed to accept our own demise from those that we're supposed to "trust" and "look out for OUR best interests". We've been sold out for decades upon decades.

The only thing that would actually fuck this entire operation up is if every white person either stopped paying taxes. But then the national guard would be called in and martial law would be declared and they'd start executing random whites on the streets to make examples of us.
>>
africa is a perfect prison for blacks. It is a fucking paradise for them. All they had to do was stay, all the jews had to do was not meddle. The IMF, the EU, the U.N., Red Cross. Funding warlords and military coups.

Feeding them, inflating their birth rates and causing a migration. They are a vicious species and the fucking jews ruined everything.

fuck you jews.
>>
>>127712632

>moving to America to escape "diversity" and thought policing

Wew. You're in for a shock. I hope you're going to the rural Midwest...
>>
>>127712632
Do you think thats the best thing for Deutschland? For all the whites that actually have a spirit in them to fuck off away from their motherland? There may be little hope but its a sure thing if this happens. I am from the north of Ireland and no matter what, I will NEVER live Éire, Through thick and thin. Your country needs you German patriot
>>
>>127714153
Good on ya.

Has there ever been a good Irishman who's left his homeland?

I look at faggots like Conan O'Brien and Bill Burr and see nothing but Jewish puppets. The Irish accent is amazing and these Boston Redheads sound like shit.
>>
File: 1464697779519.jpg (197KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1464697779519.jpg
197KB, 1024x1449px
>>127706404
>What would be a reasonable next step?
>>
File: czechpepe.png (72KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
czechpepe.png
72KB, 844x1157px
>>127706404
My ex-girlfriend just booked a trip to some Greek islands to welcome and help landing refugees.

She's a beautiful, busty, tall & slender white girl. I honestly worry about her.
>>
>>127715420
>I honestly worry about her.
Don't.
She's doing exactly what nature wants her to do: reproduce with apparently suitable males.
>>
>>127715420
>my ex-girlfriend
>jetted off to the islands to fuck niggers
>I worry about her

she doesn't worry about you, bro
>>
File: cybercrussade.jpg (248KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
cybercrussade.jpg
248KB, 1024x663px
First:

Start to remove their rights. They will get poor.

Second:

Give them the chance to leave or to get deported to camps:

Third:

Stard a new crussade
>>
>>127714607
Those who left their motherland in the famine under British rule were simple folk, with children and wives\husbands so i can understand that they left, back then for the irish people to be replaced as a people was unthinkable and they had no power to change anything. Today is a different circumstance, they are not slaves to the British, not starving and our race is being wiped out, all it takes is for us to vote Barrett into power and thats it. Anyone who cares what is happening to their country and leaves today is spineless.
>>
>>127715549
>>127715603
You're right, though it would be easier not to give a fuck if we didn't break up on good terms and our families were not still proper involved, going to each others' birthday parties and whatnot. Consider if, say, a female cousin or half-sister of yours was doing the same thing; would you not be concerned? Or at least mildly bemused by her naivety?
>>
>>127708418
Totally disagree. It would just end up as slavery and a repeat of pre and post Civil War US problems.
>>
>>127713698
From rural Midwest here. I've traveled the country and I am afraid Midwest is the last hide out for the true white Christian way of life. They have already dumped immigrants into the larger cities though. Won't be long until they move out and corrupt the medium sized towns and so on.
>>
>>127715871
I'd be disgusted, that's about it.
>>
>>127706404
Revolutionary nationslist parties knock pn all non whites door to be scheduled for deportation.
>>
>>127715905
>UK uni
>Hearing a sweet angelic "Oh, I'm from the Midwest..." coming from the back of the bus

Feels good
>>
We unleash the slavic beasts to fight it out with the muslims on the streets
>>
>>127715871
if you red-pilled her properly she might still be your GF and not jetted off to fuck niggers, burn a coal baby and get single mom'd or beaten to death.
>>
>>127715905
which state midwest bro

GA bro here and the browns have already started moving into applachia last year and even more this year. You didn't see em' at all before. Government HUD is moving the blacks into the white communities this far into the mountains and the mexishits are literally pouring in for labor work.

It's awful, it was a white bastion. wounds my heart.
>>
They could kill them all or just find them and deport them.
>>
Just put them back where they belong, it's simply a case of tidying up the planet, do your own room first though.
>>
>>127709116
They can be productive in other lands
>>
>>127706404
Beating the shit out of them in public places. After a beating and realizing the local populace isn't a bunch of pussies, they'll flee as fast as they can. Too bad they're all cucks and embrace them, so these 3rd worlders call up friends and tell them europe is one big pussy that wants us to fuck it.
>>
>>127716071
Lmao man I was getting tired of her Stacy bullshit, dated since high school; you don't really have too many options or know what you want at that point. She's not going there for sex, she's going there to fulfil some inner insecurities about being white and feeling the need to "help" "marginalised" "people". DM;HS
>>
>>127706404
In order of less to more serious:
- Remove them from welfare programs
- Create redtape for all the shit they do. Make it very difficulty to rent or buy homes legally, for instance.
- Revoke their citizenship
- Segregate them into areas of the country
- Make them pay higher taxes
- Order them to leave while letting them take their assets with them.
- Order them to leave empty handed
- Kill them
>>
File: C77wmryVsAE1-Fz.jpg (213KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C77wmryVsAE1-Fz.jpg
213KB, 1200x1200px
>>127706404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY

its coming
>>
>>127710162
all illegals, no matter the color of their skin, must be deported. all the ones who migrated many years ago can choose can stay but only if they accept to be sterilized with thier mongrel spawn, or else they'll be all sent back from where they came from.
>>
>>127716497
Right now they are embraced by politicians and a good percent of the population, they welcome them with open arms, so these savages call up friends to encourage them to come and that things are good here. If you make life uncomfortable for them, they won't do this.
>>
>>127716493
>She's not going there for sex
Yes, she really really is.

She may not realize it consciously, but she is willingly placing herself within rape distance of people who are known to dominate, abuse, rape, ... women.

She wants that caramel baby, and if she comes across a brown gentleman who isn't shy of some gentle persuasion, that's exactly what she's gonna get.
>>
>>127716497
>Order them to leave empty handed
We did this to the Germans in 1946. My great-grandfather was among those armed with Soviet AKs marauding the hills looking for Sudeten squatters to BTFO. Look at the cucks now.

I say, this is top priority
>>
Kai Murros. Search his name in youtube
>>
>>127706404
>reasonable next step
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>127706727
>what's two plus two
"Four"
>come on though seriously be reasonable
>>
File: 1495377244398.jpg (20KB, 330x446px) Image search: [Google]
1495377244398.jpg
20KB, 330x446px
Simple, give them a month to leave Europe. If they found a way to come here, they surely know how to return the same way. And since they came here to "work", they surely saved up some money to buy another boat trip. After a month of invulnerability, purging becomes legal.
>>
>>127709116
once europe takes back it's colonies there will be a need for regional leaders. duh
oh wait that will never happen since western europe lost its backbone 20-30 years ago
>>
>>127716262
They're all the same. It doesn't really matter which Midwestern state you look at.
>>
>>127706577
This

Plus outlaw Islam and bulldoze all mosques. basically repeat what Spain did for the Reconquista.

Problem solved
>>
>>127711228

France will have more whites in the foreseeable future than South Africa, and they have enough to operate their nuclear plants. They destroyed their nukes before handing power over to the blacks though. France might not be smart enough to do so because of muh égalité and firm belief in the moral superiority of their cuckery.
>>
>>127713698
Well Illegal move to America because of my Husband, he is American and won't live in Europe.Can feel him .
Montana <3
>>
>>127717607
For the other anons interested in this, look up Limpieza de Sangre/Limpeza de Sangue.
>>
>>127714153
I think the best solution for German would be Adolf Hitler , but well

But yes , I'll fight for my Country
Wanna shoot all this black haired Motherfucker
>>
File: 1464605071356.jpg (250KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1464605071356.jpg
250KB, 500x530px
>>127706404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ILqbD6XXkA
>>
>>127706490
>implying Muslims would beat the fuck out of europoors
It's not like they have guns retard
>muh fouf reich
Keep dreaming cheetolord
>>
>>127717607

Mandatory pork eating for all citizens after the grace period in which all real Muslims can voluntarily fuck off to the shithole of their ancestors.
>>
>>127709116
t.diaspora roach
>>
>>127716262
ND of all places. Who would have guessed they would even want to come here. It's still a completely red state but I'm worried for the future.
>>
>>127708640
>>127709667
This is honestly the best way. Let them rape, riot and murder because their gibsmedats were taken away.
This will deter others from coming and will make the citizens resent those who already there.
The lower imigration numbers resulting from this policy can then be used to show how these migrants only wanted to leech off the system which will infuriate people further.

Soon enough citizens will demand even more stringent measures and even mass deportations as immigrants get more uppity and murderous as a result of being squeezed.

As crime rates drop and neighborhoods improve due to removal of shitskins people will increase their support of the policy.

Best of all is that it would affect other countries as well. It would be hard for cock sucker politicians to refute the beneficial results.
>>
>>127715883
I based my analysis on the premises OP gave me.
>>
Europe will fall. Hitler was right. Then all you Europeans will unite under islam and try to invade the USA. George washingtons prophecy says so
>>
>>127717825
But you see you cant get Adolf Hitler if all the whites ( especially those who are redpilled ) flee their country. You gotta help change the political atmosphere to your liking so that naturally people will vote to save Germany. It all starts with individuals, that is where the real power is.
>>
File: 28770v.jpg (141KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
28770v.jpg
141KB, 1024x665px
>>127706404
If we went around all 1488 on these people, would they try to fight and stay or take refuge somewhere else?
>>
>>127719486
They'd run back to their 3rd world hellholes, they just want to fiki fiki and get money.
>>
Everybody that can't prove 4 ethnic european ancestors gets a 1 month leave notice. After that every black / muslim is rounded up on sight and disposed of in a discreet, efficient manner
>>
>>127706404
Yep.
>>
File: 1451436804875.jpg (42KB, 594x452px) Image search: [Google]
1451436804875.jpg
42KB, 594x452px
>mfw the internet will allow us to identify everyone who ever posted pro-refugee propaganda
>mfw this will allow for each and every one of them to be identified and held accountable for their disastrous actions once everything inevitably explodes
>>
>>127719275
>George washingtons prophecy says so
elaborate
>>
>>127706404
Gassing the kikes
>>
>what is a reasonable step?
African Marshall Plan.
>>
>>127706404
SHAREBLUE IS SLIDING THREADs

AWAN BROTHERS INVOLVED

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>>127719964
Didnt Israel get away with it? And not a word about it
>>
>>127720318
What about all those billions that have gone into Africa these past decades?
>>
>>127706404

if by deportations you mean graves, then yes
>>
>>127706404
>>127706404
Mass genocide and total ethnic cleansing.
Second step is to ethnically cleanse all continents around us to prevent further waves of billion of niggers and mudslimes.
We secure our borders, colonize our external space, extract the resources and expand our civilization.
>>
>>127717607
>bulldoze all mosques
WIth mudslimes inside.
>>
>>127706404
>Mass deportations
Where to? No country on Earth will accept these people back. They have no passport or ID, you don't know where and when they were born. They may be actual ISIS / Boko Haram soldiers and we will never know.
Gaddafi was right.
>>
>>127708847
This and denial of work permits would do the trick.
>>
>>127720429
an African Marshall Plan would focus on building infrastructure and industry over food and medicine, which, although good in the short term, cockblock native industry and, in the case of medicine, give way to other ailments, like famine as the population increases.
This concept goes along with the fact that it is around 30x cheaper to house refugees in their native countries than resettle than in Europe.
>>
>>127720429
>>127720814
Plus it will give the West stable allies in Africa
>>
>>127720654
It doesn't matter who wants them back.
>>
>>127720318
>Amerishart proposing even more gibsmedat and hand outs for niggers, even if today negroes outnumber whites
The eternal american.
>>
>>127720654
>Where to?
The ocean.
>No country on Earth will accept these people back.
For 1 dollar a head, some african dictatorial shithole will.
> They have no passport or ID
Not physically, but their country of origin does.
>>
>>127721235
An African Marshall Plan isn't a gibsmedat you dope. You realize I am basically advocating colonialism?
>>
File: 1480754610637.jpg (43KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480754610637.jpg
43KB, 518x600px
>>127706404

step 1: wait for the next time they blow some shit up or chimp out in a major scale

step 2: use the momentum to start an "immigrant assimilation program"

step 3: in the name of assimilation, force every immigrant or citizen of less than 3rd generation to prove that they are not really monkeys.

step 4: after the majority of the monkeys fail the tests (such as history, fundamentals of democracy, basic science and math, character tests, maybe even a subtle pseudo iq test) give them 2 choices; they will either get into the very strict assimilation programs, or they will get the fuck out

step 5: make sure at least 2 generation of immigrants are assimilated. i strongly believe majority of immigrants except for pure africans will do fine afterwards. by that time the rest will be filtered out automatically. families being assimilated have no choice about the schools that their children attend to, the health care that they receive and so on.

step 6: ???

step 7: profit
>>
>>127721467
The only sort of "Marshall Plan" worth doing is the one where the natives are slowly culled out and replaced with europeans, just like the chinese are doing.
>>
File: 1450908873543.jpg (57KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450908873543.jpg
57KB, 600x334px
>>127712320
>>127712345
Do africans even want civilization?

Maybe everyone has it all wrong and they just don't give a shit about civilization because they don't want it.
>>
>>127721518
>Wanting to assimilate shitblood subhumans
Look m8, assimilating mooslems, niggers and other ethnics is never going to happen.

Assimilation = mongrelization = destruction of the european gene pool

Would you assimilate kurds and gypsies ?
>trick question, you can't assimilate foreigners like humans can't assimilate earth
>>
File: africa explained.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
africa explained.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>127721983
>Do africans even want civilization?
They surely don't need it.
>>
>>127716493
>she's not going there for sex

Whatever helps you sleep at night britcuck
>>
>>127706404

Deporting people several generation back, and if no one will take them, segregating them on their own land, like Indians, except this time we build a wall around them, like Jews.
>>
>>127706404
As another anon in here said - there is no "reasonable" way to go about doing this. This is how fucked you are, there is no "politically correct" solution. The only way you're going to make these people leave is through strict militaristic aggression.

If you beat them, they will just run to the next street over.

If you try to deport them, they will riot and refuse and it will become an international media crisis.

You would quite literally have to deport them under threat of death and kill those who refuse to clean this mess up.

Otherwise you will have this nigger/Muslim problem for centuries, just as we have here in America and it will only continue to grow and your people will mix until Europe ceases to exist as the historically beautiful entity it once was.

Destroy or be destroyed, these are your options.
>>
>>127722130

i think you are right about that. however we need to keep one thing in mind; if there is a very efficient way of killing these people off, im all for it. but as long as that doesnt happen (they already outnumber you and they fuck like rabbits) the choices come down to 2; try your best to assimilate them, turn into a hybrid of these people but oh well, or instead close the gates dont take them in let them grow in numbers until eventually the barbarian armies are at the gates and you get fucked as you have been countless times before.

my ancestors were fucked by the turks who were fucked by the arabs after the idiot sultan selim invaded egypt and for the first time the number of christians were fewer than muslims.

it comes down to this; pure homo sapiens are cancer. you want to stop it entirely. either take the tumor out or try the manage the disease as best as possible.
>>
>>127722849
>segregating them
>giving them a chunk of Europe

You're an idiot, that is the worst possible scenario. Talk about ultimately cucking yourselves. Then once they turn their land into ghettos like Detroit, the white liberals will still cry to let them into the white parts of Europe. That isn't a solution in the slightest. I would rather all of Europe die than give one single pack of niggers their own plot of European soil. Fuck that.
>>
>>127723442
>manage the disease

So mix with them? That is the same as destruction. Even the mixed people are retarded, as evidenced by Brazil, USA, and South African coloureds.
>>
>>127723513
If we give them a chunk of Europe, we'd just be corralling them in preparation of the inevitable blowing out of the fuck.
>>
>>127720525
The Romanian is right. Ethnic cleansing is quite literally the ONLY solution. Any other solution is compromise and destruction of the European gene pool, which is exactly what they wanted to begin with.
>>
>>127723717
You have no idea what you're talking about.

It will never happen. The Jews will not let you do it. Just take a look at America, I live in Europe 20 years from now, I know where this road goes. You guys are like the faggy Boomers who sat idly by while their country went to shit. Now America is completely fucked beyond belief - 200 million shitskins, we will never clean up this mess.

Civil war is really your only viable option. You guys are COMPLETELY fucked. And so are we and every other Western country. All of this has been coordinated. It is biological warfare.

They have absolutely DESTROYED the West with this. Miscegenation IS destruction.
>>
>>127706404

Civil war + Unrest
>>
>>127723629

Are you under the impression you're not retarded?
>>
Executions
>>
>>127724143
fuck off shill
>>
>>127708847
this. If they want to be here they are all on their own. They will end up starving and leaving, or starving and chimping out at which point the population will turn against them
>>
>>127721929
That's not what the fucking Chinese are doing.
>>
>>127723629

neandarthals mixed with sapiens. when the other option is eventual destruction, mixing is a pretty good option. then again, as i said before, if someone came up with a virus that made pure sapiens sterile, im all for it.
>>
>>127708847
>>127724245
but what about shitskin citizens?
>>
>>127724296
>mixing is a good option
>unless this fantasy pipe dream comes true and a virus comes along

In other words, do nothing

Fuck off
>>
>>127709116
Go be productive members of their own shit skin society maybe if they were forced to do this all shit skin countries wouldn't be shitholes?
>>
>>127724313
Ethnic cleansing as has happened in Europe for thousands of years.
>>
>>127724063

This guy gets it.

But also to be fair, our immigrants have traditionally been Catholic and heavily Europeanized. Also, niggers are kind of the (((slave owners))) fault from the start. It is a far different situation.
>>
>>127712320
As much as I hate them I will say this : the things that we consider wealth ( diamonds, gold etc ) are only so because we perceive them that way. For thousands of years those materials had no function besides how they looked. You can't really look down on someone for not having the same subjective attribution of wealth to certain materials as you have
>>
>>127715603
Lmfao. This world is so evil.
>>
Nothing will happen unless there is a massive ideological shift in Western Men. The only thing you can do is try to red pill as many people as you can. Otherwise you are just a racist extremist that will be send to prison if you take matters into your own hands.
>>
>>127724455
this is unironically the worst it's ever been. They've entered the bloodlines of our countries
>>
>>127706404
cull yourself
>>
>>127706846
Pretty much this. Deporting illegals is already the law, it's simply a question of enforcing it and being merciless with "new arrivals" (letting them drown withing eye-shot of the beach).
Straya has done this and the message was received loud and clear even by shitskins.
>>
>>127706404
It is easy.

Tell them they have 2 weeks to leave European clay after which they will be considered partisans/insurgents/invaders.

Anyone caught after the two weeks will be deported if they go willingly and killed if they resist.

Algeria kicked out like 2 million French in a single weekend.

Once they know you aren't fucking around they will get to stepping.
>>
File: 2Awoo.jpg (85KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
2Awoo.jpg
85KB, 600x666px
>>127724063
what if...
we 'divide' the """alt-right""" into two factions
>the 'true alt-right'
>the 'traitors' that flipped to leftists
stage a faux civil war between us, then when it's socially acceptable to 'kill the alt-right' we all infiltrate the left, gain their trust, then strike them when they are most vulnerable
>>
I think the best we can do is reduce immigration from the middle east and africa to a trickle (let in a handful of PhD holders and doctors and rich entrepreneurs immigrate so that left can't cry racism too badly) and hope that the ones who are already here assimilate.

We can help assimilation by taking pro-active steps.

1. distribute government assisted housing to immigrants from teh middle east and africa to majority white neighbourhoods. Do not let them choose to live together and form ghettos.
2. change school catchment areas so that no school is majority black or muslim.
these will force people to socially interact. they won't be able to hold onto their culture in it's true form. Their kids will naturally want to be like most of their white friends.
>>
File: 1362665267311.png (598KB, 598x780px) Image search: [Google]
1362665267311.png
598KB, 598x780px
>>127724063
>You have no idea what you're talking about.
>It will never happen.
>The Jews will not let you do it.
>we will never clean up this mess.

Yeah, so best stop trying, right?
>>
>>127724651

Italy might be fucked. I'm not sure. Your fertility rates are so damn low it probably is actually too late. I picture unrest in places like France, England, and probably Germany (because of their high population and extremely sudden change)

But Italy? Not sure. To have a civil war you still need to have kids to fight and pick up the pieces. I dunno. What happens, happens. I'd recommend the best thing for any of us to do is to have as many children as possible, and I mean as many as humanly possible. Other than that, we just wait and let things sort themselves out.
>>
Genocide
>>
>>127724895

nigel farage detected
>>
>>127706404
Sterilisation and enslavement.
>>
>>127724895
>and hope that the ones who are already here assimilate.
You are weak, and you make me sick. "Hope Abdul won't fuck our daughters."
They are there illegally. The law is clear. Deport their fucking asses. Simple as that.
You wanna discourage future illegal immigrants? Like I said, let a few boats capsize and the shitskins drown, you'll see the river of enrichment dry up pretty fast.
>>
>>127724651
I'm aware, it is absolutely and unironically the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of humanity.

It signals the end of the most creative race of people to ever exist. Even the Chinese and Japanese learned from us.

It has also never happened on such an incredible scale as this. In order to fix this mess literally hundreds of millions of people would need to be killed/cleansed.

I mean the fact that these people have been invited signals to them that any and all should come. Literally hundreds of millions, if not billions of people are going to head to Europe as their countries turn to deserts and they deplete their resources. Even then, they still will not learn, they will just fill the void with more children until there are some 5 billion Africans on this planet.

>>127724935
>best to stop trying
No, giving them their own European territory just makes it that much easier for them to reproduce and invade you. It's idiotic.
>>
>>127706404
Complete abolishment of monetary welfare for them. It really would be that simple.
>>
>>127724895
nope. the same thing is going to happen to you thats happening to the US, youll be outbread
>>
>>127724895
You mean well but you don't know the mud mind. America has been dealing with these savages for centuries so let me redpill you.

1. Every single mud in a white neighborhood makes it worse. They will never not make it worse, they will never "assimilate" en masse. No matter how many gibs they get they will ALWAYS demand more acting as if you owe it to them.

2. Every mud in a school makes it worse. When you try and have white students pull up muds all you do is end up having the muds drag the white kids down.

This is true over and over and over.

I grew up as a "progressive" so this shit is really hard for me to admit, but it simply is unavoidable truth once you see the data and your own life experiences confirming one another.

Removal or societal collapse. There are no other options.
>>
>>127706727
>Respond to invasion with self-defensive violence
C'mon goys b reasonable.
>>
>>127724985
I'm speaking of europe as a whole, were all fucked and the only people having kids are shitskins. And white girl have one, two, kids with white guys but when they have kids with shitskins they have 4. These invaders are entering Europes blood, during an ethnic cleansing do mongrels get cleansed too? How dark is too dark?there are some Europeans that have been here and mixed for hundreds of years how can you tell the difference between new mongrels and old ones?
>>
>>127725314

I think it will end. Those coming to Europe are extremely rootless. They don't really care for the land or the nation. If you notice, these refugees are pretty hedonistic themselves. They seem to care primarily for gibs and fun. I imagine if things get bad they won't be exactly sticking around. But who the fuck knows

Man if our ancestors did to Africans what they did to the native americans we wouldn't be having a problem anywhere near this scale
>>
File: heartbreaking.jpg (53KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreaking.jpg
53KB, 634x566px
>>127706404
Europe is dead (just as any great civilization dies sooner or later). There won't be mass deportations of Muslims. All these conversations are irrelevant.

What important now is to discuss which variant of Islam will win, what prophet Muhammad did and why he is so great etc. These are the most important questions of 21st century.
>>
>>127725314
>It is absolutely and unironically the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of humanity.
Whole heartedly agreed.
>>
>>127725675
>taking the blackpill as a suppository
Stop doing that, Vlad.
>>
>>127725418
Doubtful, they would still want to come because there is blonde haired, blue eyed white pussy and pretty buildings. They even go to places like Russia and Poland to study. They fuck their way into the lowest rungs of society. They would rather rape pretty blonde women and stare at pretty architecture in Europe than stare at dirt in Africa.

The niggers are literal parasites.
>>
>>127725314
>literally hundreds of millions of people would need to be killed/cleansed.
>hundreds of millions
Wat? I only care about the ones currently on the Continent. You want to exterminate them all or?
>>
>>127725577

White people won't be exterminated. There will always be millions of Europeans in Europe, which is really all we need to make change in a society. The thing is, we're stuck in the machine. You and I. Our children will probably be at the tail end of western civilizatiot. Our grandchildren will be the ones fighting the wars, and probably our great-grandchildren. But our great great grandchildren? Who knows? The future isn't certain man. And you can make it less certain if you have 4 or 5 children.
>>
When '' right-wing'' solutions are at best soft liberal solutions like deport '' the criminals '' and not all illegal aliens, you know you are screwed.
>>
>>127709609
>state funding for their mosques.
WHAT? Is this a thing??
>>
>>127706404
>Black Africans

Pierre you better not be suggesting that n*ggers born in Europe are European. A cat can be born in a barn, it doesn't then become a horse does it?

KEK. Brussels is 43% white, even London is somehow majority white still (even though 47% white British).
>>
>>127724395

im not saying mixing is a good option. im stating the fact that there are billions of these people. the "undesirables"; the muslims, africans, middle eastern immigrants in general. These people run away from their homelands and they are at your doors. Do you genuinely think building a wall can solve this problem?

Mixing IS going to happen. It is evolution. Try your best to keep your gene pool small and tight like the jews if you are so afraid of it and start fucking your cousin (if you arent already). If not, understand that unless something drastic happens, this is the trend. No point in resisting it.

Think about this; when sapiens first entered middle east, there was nothing but neandarthals (maybe few denisovans). They killed some, but fucked the rest. So there was at some point %50 hybrid neandarthal/sapiens walking around. But more sapiens spill out of africa and that percentage goes down to %8 today for the most "european" person there is. What is happening today, is whats been going on for millenia. It is only at a faster speed because the human population all around the world has been increasing exponentially.
>>
>>127726060
You bet.
>>
>>127725675
The question isn't why Islam "is great" (protip: It isn't, it appeals to uneducated retards in third world countries), the question is what specific parts of our societal decay allowed for this shit to happen. It's the Rome barbarian question.
>>
>>127706404
Fully expecting Hitler 2.0 in the nest 50 years if this trajectory doesn't change. This generation may be cucked, but the next generations will reject it. Gonna be sum shit.
>>
>>127726120
> building a wall can solve this problem?
A wall with guards with weapons vs hordes of unwashed, unarmed imbeciles? Yes. Pretty much.
>>
>>127726120
>sapiens
>WE WUZ ALL NIGGERS ROM AFRICA
>>
File: 14954691330370.jpg (66KB, 498x734px) Image search: [Google]
14954691330370.jpg
66KB, 498x734px
>>127725762
It's a choice of European people. The majority of their nations wants to be blacked and "muslim-ed" (pardon my English). So let it be. There is nothing anti-globalist anti-postmodernist minority can do. We should respect the people's choice.
>>
deport close borders take away women's rights and never look back
women majority = white genocide = rapefugees = vote for libshits and homosexuals women are too stupid to run a country or anything
>>
>>127725725
It's mind blowing to me that no one is taking this issue more seriously. I don't think people realize the grave consequences of what is happening today and what the effects will be 20-50 years from now. It's just incredible.

>>127725890
Do you really think if you just kill 100 of them they will pack their bags and leave? No fucking way. The Moroccans are literally breaking their arms and legs and cracking their skulls and they STILL don't leave. In their minds, if they can't have blonde women and a Mercedes, they would rather die.

The demographics are as follows
- 50% white America (320 million total pop)
- 70% white Australia (24 million total pop)
- 70% white Canada (35 million total pop)
- 80%? white Western Europe (400-500 million total pop)

>>127726120
>hurr ur a cousin fucker if you dont wanna mix
50% of Pakis marry their first cousin in the UK you stupid piece of shit.

Fuck off shill
>>
>>127726242

Welp, from where im standing, im pretty sure that it didnt work for Constantinople. And china doesnt count because huns ARE chinese. Seriously time and time again there are numerous proof that the great wall meant nothing to the golden horde.
>>
>>127706404
Grand reopening of certain WW2 facilities.
>>
>>127725890
Why not? They've had the same amount of time to be worthwhile, actually much more if you think about it. They've received gibs from the U.N. at large, infrastructure from past colonies, etc. It's time.
>>
>>127726325

you are probably 93-97 percent sapien, 1-2 percent neandarthal and rest denisovan. Where do you think we came from?
>>
>>127725180
I'm not talking about illegal immigrants you retard.

Obviously illegal immigrants can be deported. I'm talking about the immigrants who have immigrated legally from africa and pakistan and the middle east who are already here you dipshit.
>>127725449
white americans are only losing demogrpahic share due to mass, continuous influx of mexicans. it's the immigration that has damaged you. Birthrates of immigrant families tend to level off after 2 generations, this is the case in israel.

Arab families living in israel have gone from having 3 or 4 kids on average per family 50years ago to only 2 on average now.

yes it is still a threat but mass deportations would only happen if there were a civil war or something .
>>
File: 1496155541010.jpg (17KB, 319x305px) Image search: [Google]
1496155541010.jpg
17KB, 319x305px
It's simple, we:

> Outlaw Islam, remove it's religion status and lawfully recognize it as a hateful ideology.
> Brace for the shitstorm of attacks, suicide bombings, chimpouts etc. Bite the bullet.
> The remainder of our populations wake up and realize that we're under attack from a foreign force. Galvanizes the masses.
> Remove the invaders by any means necessary.

Even now, things are far too comfortable in Europe. But it's getting worse, conversations are happening and there is something new blowing in the air. Can you feel it?
>>
>>127706404
Donate iron life vests. Those dumbass nogs wouldn't know the difference.
>>
>>127726120
>I'm a dirty mongrel turk, you can be one too!
>>
Woodchippers and lots of them
>>
File: 1494528937005.jpg (113KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1494528937005.jpg
113KB, 800x554px
>>127726172
> it appeals to uneducated retards in third world countries
Who said it's bad? Post-modernists believe that there is no difference between a society that sends astronauts to space and cannibal unga-bunga tribe with sticks.
>>
>>127726664
I really wish we all came from a very small pool of early hominids, because i really want a world where we can all be like "hurr durr muh ancestor!", and maybe, just maybe, find a reason to not kill each other.
but i'm not sure - mostly because they keep on finding even older hominid fossils which BTFO's all their current theories about human evolution.
>>
>>127726443
>bend over, goyim, give up, the odds are overwhelming
That's the difference between men and worms. Men never give up, and see the odds as a challenge to be faced.
>>127726522
>Do you really think if you just kill 100 of them they will pack their bags and leave?
100? I was thinking adding at least another zero to that figure. Yes, it's human nature that the roaches will disperse when faced with actual violence and the possibility of death.Also I mentioned, forced deportation. Simple as that.
>80% white Western Europe
You forgot about Eastern Europe which is predominantly white, and also outnumbers Western Europe as population.
>>127726669
>gives you a snickers
You turn into a real cunt when you're hungry, Jamal. Simply enforce your own laws for those who are "legally" there. Most of them are chimps and will end up dying in prison, the rest will be wiped out in a couple of generations if you don't allow them to retreat to their own neighborhoods.
>>
>>127706404

i think we have more efective chemicals than cyclon b nowadays ...

give em the oder to leave.

if they dont : shoot them

simple.

( p.s. : All traitorous women need to be shot too; there is a connection between multiculti/leftism and the loss of all freedom and women )
>>
>>127727018

the red dot has his head on straight

We are still the majority in Europe, and if war broke out, you bet your ass there would be at least several thousand Australian, South African, American, and Canadian volunteers. And if the comforts, the wealth, the happiness was taken away from the average European, the attitude would shift DRAMATICALLY in our favor.

The question shouldn't be what should be done, because there is literally only and only one outcome. The question should be, are we ready, and I mean, are we truly read for the struggles that will come?
>>
>>127716744

Did your great grand-daddy get an early prototype AK-47 in 1946 from Mikhail Kalashnikov himself?
>>
File: 14795170825910.png (548KB, 595x445px) Image search: [Google]
14795170825910.png
548KB, 595x445px
>>127727018
> Men never give up
It's not about giving up. It's about accepting people's choice even if you don't like it. Otherwise we are not much better than any other fanatics and religious terrorists.
>>
>>127708418
Do you think its a possibility for the far right to ever take control again in Europe? And if so how far in the future do you think it could happen?
>>
>>127727765

Libertarian shithead detected.

Why are u here again
>>
File: sHdPkVp.jpg (586KB, 1984x1736px) Image search: [Google]
sHdPkVp.jpg
586KB, 1984x1736px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYJ1ddifDs0&t=10s

You know what's going to happen
>>
>>127727814

Not in Western Europe, and if it did happen in Western Europe, it would not be through Democratic means. Eastern Europe? I think it's already happening. Eastern Europe is pretty rapidly shifting to the right. But the West is hindered by non-white voting blocs and the liberal culture.
>>
File: 1494903171474.jpg (43KB, 525x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494903171474.jpg
43KB, 525x1024px
>>127727860
> Libertarian shithead detected.
I often ask myself the same question.
>>
>>127727765
>if they kill you you win - The Post
If the people all decide to kill my child, for instance (which they are doing, indirectly, even though you have no proof that it's the people's choice to be colonized by mudslimes, you're just on too much krokodil), I would fight to the death before they get to him.
But I guess, if society would deem you to wear a permanent black cock in your ass you'd shrug and say "well, if my comrades say it so, it be so".
>>
>>127727814
America will cease to be relevant within the next 20-50 years. You'll have your chance then.

Europeans just need to stop immigrating here because all that's happening is you are propping up your own destruction.
>>
>>127724862
Bro you're on some next level shit
>>
>>127728150
>libertarian
>argues the rule of the majority determines individual rights, not the other way around
I thought you were just baiting, now I know you're just dumb.
>>
>deportations start
>america bombs europe because liberalism and cuckoldry

Yeah no. While that jewish shithole is still up its hopeless.
>>
>>127706404
I'd dramatically reduce people coming in as the first step, and then reduce welfare. The next step would be making deportations easier, such as those with criminal records/are currently in prison and those who are economically inactive. Over time, maybe a few decades, this will dramatically alter the landscape as migrants will commit crimes and become economically inactive over time. Bring in laws to ban halal slaughter, monitor mosques, ban the Burka etc which will reduce the desire and ability for Muslims especially,y to reside in the U.K. I think these measures are fair and sensible, do not require death and murder.
>>
>>127726772

huh i wouldnt expect this from you anzac. we did fuck you this one time but not interested in taking care of your abo babies.
>>
>>127728560
Part of the problem is Europeans keep wanting to move to America because they read all this bullshit propaganda on the web (and /pol/) from delusional American cucks about how much better it is here and how Europe is hopeless...Meanwhile America is less than 50% white in the 0-18 demographic and brown on white crime here is far higher than crime in Europe even including terrorist attacks.
>>
Fuck you racist cucks accept the all reffuges!!!!!!!
>>
>>127706404
Push/pull factors.

Push: No benefits for third child and over.
No unemployment benefit unless you have worked in the country for longer than 3 years (counting uni as work).

Pull: investment in manpower heavy industries in the cunts own countries. eg farming, infrastructure, etc.

Stop replacing stable governments, like them or loath them strong man leaders keep the bastards from killing each other and away from us.

Just off the top of my head could be tons more. I should really revise that hierarchy of needs thing.
>>
>>127706404
My guess is we are going to have to wait until the invaders start an active civil war to try and take power. Then the libtards will finally quit calling us racist and realize we were right after the murders and rapes sky rocket to numbers that are unthinkable right now. White Christians will rally, as we have in the past, and fuck up the invading force. Then we can start a new government and live peacefully until the next time we forget about history and make the same mistakes again.
>>
>>127709116
These questions were answered decades ago, we just didn't listen.
http://www.historyonthenet.com/authentichistory/1930-1939/4-roadtowar/1-germany/Nuremberg_Laws_Chart_1935.jpg
>>
>>127729134
Too weak. Think more >>127728894
>>
File: images(1).jpg (35KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
35KB, 455x323px
Europe is cancer!!
>>
>>127729099
Kys
>>
>>127729099
>>127729290
[screams in roach]
>>
File: 88.png (19KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
88.png
19KB, 88x88px
>deluded 2017 white(?) males
>the thread

goyms wake up
nothing is gonna change
those birth rate numbers are not coming back up
the negroes and muslimes (+spics and chinks for muricans) are not going anywhere

the best hope you fools have is a full blown civil war, hoping that the military sides at least in part with the white people.
But again this is highly unlikely, i have more chances of having sex with Taylor swifts(rape duh) than of seeing this happening before the end of the century.

hope is futile

accept it knowing that you at least where aware of what's going on and cheer up with the incoming habbenings
>>
>>127729408
I see you know how to proxy, Ivan.
>>127728150
>>127727765
>>127726443
>>
Take a nuclear bomb asshole Asian pig!!!!!!
>>
>>127729408
>t. underage faggot who likes to giggle and shitpost about civilization crashing around him

you're a literal child. I seriously can't think of anything more immature.
>>
>>127706404
>Suppose ethnic Europeans wake up to reality and decide that Muslims, black Africans, ... have no place in Europe.

>Mass deportations?

At least.
>>
>>127726997

AFAIK there was the homo erectus. They got out of africa and split into two main groups. one group went to the east, the other went west. The eastern group eventually evolved into homo denisovans. The western group evolved into neandarthals. The erectus' (erecti?) that stayed in africa evolved into sapiens. When sapiens emerged out of africa around 60K years ago, they met both denisovans and neandarthals in todays israel. Which is why i believe the first civilisations were located around that idea. The sapien-neandarthal-denisovan breed was the true ubermensh. Think about the ancient egyptians, tall like neandarthals yet slender like sapiens with the eye shape and colors of denisovans (if you assume they looked like modern asians).
Then as more sapiens emerged out of africa they mixed with neandarthals in europe and with denisovans in asia. So i dont think we all came from this one adam and eve. I probably had a few denisovan moms and neandarthal dads throughout my family tree and maybe a swedish guy never got any denisovan pussy yet that japanese bitch never tasted neandarthal dick. but we were all fucked by sapiens at one point.

So i believe we are different species with different origins yet we share a lot.
>>
>>127729713
>They got out of africa and split into two main groups
Get with the times, roach.
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>>
>>127729710
>civilization crashing around him

wow such an incredible event !!!

the first time in histo-
oh wait
>>
>>127729881

hominids appeared all over the world. first human as far as we know, appeared in africa. but that doesnt change the fact that sapiens first evolved in africa. and also the fact that we are all 92+% sapiens. so try not to get into big boy talks you shitbreath invalid.
>>
File: FbGJZ3s.jpg (135KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
FbGJZ3s.jpg
135KB, 1100x720px
>>127706404

stop women from participating in public life and from all decision making process, so this never ever happens again. ironically kind of like in islam.
>>
>>127706727
stoning, violence, and death squads are our reality.
>>
>>127706404
>Watch what happens to the mexicans in the USA
>Rinse
>Repeat
>>
File: BelgiumCongo.png (131KB, 888x581px) Image search: [Google]
BelgiumCongo.png
131KB, 888x581px
>>127706404
felt like dumping this here.
>>
File: 1496048211024.jpg (78KB, 473x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496048211024.jpg
78KB, 473x501px
>>127731156
good one, son of sven
>>
File: coolfrog.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
coolfrog.png
67KB, 350x338px
I unironically believe labor camps could solve some of the issues with immigration. Alongside mass deportations and shoot-to-kill border control.

Imagine this, anon:

>European economies with rising minimum wages
>Still want to keep competitive with other markets when it comes to manufacturing etc
>Make a deal with real refugees that they can get safety and food on the table if they commit to working in a closed labor camp
>This will basically be like Foxconn and other industries with thousands of menial workers
>Closed in so they have no contact with the outside except what we control
>Sell "made in EU" plastic shit right back to Syrians, Burgers and the Chinese
>All companies are state own so we can spend the money on healthcare etc.
>When there's something resembling peace in the refugee/guest workers home country they are offered the option to return right away or stay until another more needy person will have to take their place

This is a 100% bulletproof plan where we actually profit from refugees without cultural contamination + we keep people safe.

I invite /pol/ to find a single fault with this plan.
>>
I don't know whats worse right now, being a shitskin or an European who truly believes the western world will wake up.
>>
>>127730418
> but that doesnt change the fact that sapiens first evolved in africa
Sure buddy, just africa was the birthplace of humankind until a few days ago.
I knew roach education was well.. roach tier, but come on.
>>
>>127730810
you just know she worked hard for that position with a lot of ass giving ekmh, I mean dedication - talking about the one in front of Polish girl
>>
File: 19904.png (1021KB, 1105x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19904.png
1021KB, 1105x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43xfDxgCt-M
>>
>>127732235
So fucking true anon. And kek at the video, made my day
>>
>>127732235
>They could have at least rescued the women and childr- oh wait.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>127732090

considering your "engrish" level might not be enough here is a simple explanation even you can understand;

* hominid : a so called missing link between ape and the homo (human) genus

* homo : a genus that includes different species of humans such as sapiens, denisovans, erectus, habilis and so on.

hominid, by all intends and purposes, is basically an upright walking ape. the best example to this is lucy. lucy is an australopithecus. it could stand upright but it was as smart as modern day apes, or (You).

For a long time scientists speculated that different hominids appeared all around the world. Having concrete evidence of that is definitely exciting. But here are things that we know for a fact;

1. Sapiens evolved in africa. We know this from the fossils, the artifacts, the languages and most recently, from overwhelming genetic evidence.
2. While modern man outside of africa crossbred with other species, we are all mainly sapiens.

Seriously the idea is not that hard. You have a wolf, i have a dog. My dog fucks your wolf. What do we get? A wolf-dog? A wog? Whatever it is, its %50 dog %50 wolf right? Ok then this Wog looks for a mate to fuck with. But it cant find a wolf. It fucks with the abundant dogs. So now the puppies of this Wog are %75 dog and %25 wolf right? I mean if you can get past the idea of what that hybrid would taste like, i am confident you can do the math thats the one thing you are good for after all. What happens when that Wog keeps fucking dogs? Eventually the wolf percentage fades, never zero, but into very small numbers.

Try to read it with a dictionary for a few times before replying.
>>
>>127706404
i think the reasonable thing to do would be halt immigraton from major islamic places.
Kick those out that dont want to dance to the western values.
Next (and this is for all immigration islamic or not) only let as many in as you can actually integrate fucking duh.
>>
>>127706404
Banning public religious symbols by government employees.
>>
File: 1493537717901.jpg (107KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1493537717901.jpg
107KB, 475x401px
>>127733204
That display of savagery
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127706404

This is what should be done:

1) Eliminate Feminists (To re-balance society)

2) Nuke Mecca ("World vs Islam", a true World War)

3) Race and/or Sex targeting Bioweapons( To drop certain populations.)

Talked about this stuff, among many other topics in threads that can be found in the Archives:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>127733204
H. Heidelbergensis (the common ancestor to both H. Sapiens and Neanderthals) was present in Africa AND Europe.

The oldest finds of H. Sapiens may be from Africa, but it seems unlikely that H. Sapiens evolved only in Africa.

Know that there was a very large gap in the African fossil record too until recently, and more and more evidence is showing a MUCH different picture from the "out of Africa" theory.
>>
>>127734934

hey buddy see;

>>127729713

i dont think we evolved (completely) from sapiens. Heidelbergensis was also discovered outside of africa, as was erectus.

Technically speaking, i believe sapiens evolved only in africa as it is a biological species and a species cannot evolve in different places at the same time. If you mean that different human species evolved outside of africa, again see my previous post, i agree %100
>>
File: h8bPYHwr.png (249KB, 1456x971px) Image search: [Google]
h8bPYHwr.png
249KB, 1456x971px
>>127731156
Ethiopia - 5.3 inches [Measured] and 5.8 inches [Self reported]
Tanzania - 5.1 inches [Measured Erect]
Nigeria - 5.3 inches [Measured Erect]
Congo 7.1 inches [Self reported]
Ghana 6.8 inches [Self reported]
Cameroon 6.6 [Self reported]

remember africans are allowed to self report on penis size, but the whites are measured. bbc is a myth
>>
>>127706404
The reality is not that they have no place here. It's that as long as we have welfare this problem will continue. Secondly the real red pill is waking up to the need for colonizing Africa and making it European.
>>
>>127706404
Deport or kill.
You have no other options.
/thread
>>
>>127709116
blame your parents mate. its their fault you're here so its their fault your getting on the boat
>>
File: 19944.jpg (177KB, 900x374px) Image search: [Google]
19944.jpg
177KB, 900x374px
Proof of how this goes down. Libyan boat goes 12 miles offshort to 'international waters' and then calls mayday.

EU aide boats come to rescue, but deliver migrants north to italy rather than to the shore which is 12 miles away. Or they could go to nearest port, which is Tunisia.

Instead they come to EU, its a fuckin taxi service for migrants into EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>>
>>127738736
This shit is seriously infuriating.

What kinds of NGOs are these? Doctors without borders? Red cross?
>>
File: 1495210552497.jpg (98KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495210552497.jpg
98KB, 600x845px
>>127740143
EU Aid agencies that collude directly with human traffickers in Africa.
>>
>>127706404
Abolish the welfare state and they will leave on their own or commit crime and end up in prison.
>>
deport, obviously and support their turning back
>>
>>127706404
Out of the race riots and urban violence would come state repatriation.
>>
>>127706404

I see you guys keep failing to see the actual enemy if your political establishment. Once traitor get in political positions they can not be removed by vote, they have to be purged.

Once the criminal establishment is gone (whatever that means) then the rest is easy to dealt with. Notice the invaders self segregate for your convenience.
>>
>>127706490
Isn't this a Shopped photo?
>>
Slavery and castration, muslim style.
>>
>>127717607
Source? The Netherlands has 4,9% Muslims.
>>
File: dynamite-bait-hvidl_gs-ost.jpg (21KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
dynamite-bait-hvidl_gs-ost.jpg
21KB, 300x306px
>>127706404
Don't waste! Never waste
>>
>>127716726
Rope yourself bruxellois cuxk
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.