[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, hold me please. For the first time ever, I just tried reading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1420219093301.png (414KB, 387x520px) Image search: [Google]
1420219093301.png
414KB, 387x520px
Guys, hold me please.
For the first time ever, I just tried reading an "article" on buzzfeed.
I am... I don´t know anymore...
>>
>>127705571
explain without giving Buzzfeed more clicks and money please. (archive it if needed)
>>
>>127705571
no worries it is natural for someone from west part of eu to be cucked from within
>>
>>127705571
Don't. It will only make you depre- oh shit too late.
>>
>>127705625
Oh man it was just, It´s just so far away from everything I learned about reason, research and... I don´t know man.
I just didn´t expect it to be THAT bad.

It basically was like "Look at these 25 Women who had the ovaries to stand up against bullshit during our patriarchal history!"
With almost every picture being out of context and simply not connected to the story that has been posted beneath it.
Except for the first woman to climb Mt. Everest.

It´s just so sick man...
>>
>>127705762
Shut up, ex-me.
>>
>>127705933
Welcome to 2017. Where facebook memes are considered truth and news now. Enjoy the feeling of this cancer existing.

Just be glad you see the truth still bro
>>
>>127705988
ah stahp pointing out things u have nothing to do with, so yesterday. embrace what u r, cuckster
>>
>>127706287
>>127706337

I lost all hope, my first encounter with a specimen of what you called "SJW" a month or two ago already gave me a minor heart attack.
You see, I live in the alps and I am used to Antifa and Stoners and Left wing people and everything... it´s not like I live in a cave. But this is just a phenomena I solely believed had to exist inside the USA and extremely diverse Metropoles around Europe.
I can´t comprehend this bullshit man, makes me really angry.
This is the first time I posted a thread on /pol/ too, because I had to resort to people having experience with this kind of sick behaviour.
Is this what we are headed to?
Or will people grow out of it, another "phase"?

Help me I´m just so irritated.
>>
File: 1452502872066.jpg (451KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452502872066.jpg
451KB, 1600x1000px
Well, however.
I´m going to listen to some gregorian chants now before heading to work to calm down.
Thanks for replying I guess...
Maybe I´ll post more often now that I have seen this.
Have a good day /pol/.
>>
>>127706762
I think it's just a phase. A really weird phase where people with too much compassion become literal extremists to support their utopian ideas.

But thanks to their extreme behavior and rhetoric (WHITES DYING IS GOOD :DDD <3333 100!!!) it makes many normal people aware and stray away from them. I don't know when or how but people will not follow these retards. Imo the best way is to let them go full extreme so once they go wrong we can attack them for it and maybe make their advertisers and shit pull away (like they do on us). No money = no influence
>>
>>127707202
Goodluck on work breh. Stay sane
>>
>>127705933
Can you even right now?
>>
>>127705571
lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz
>>
>>127707238
>too much compassion

I seriously doubt that.

See, SJW and their cohorts are soulless creatures, they love nothing outside of parading as "tolerant" and "hate free". But deep inside all of them are little passive-agressive Staline who want to crush the living spirit of anyone who doesn't think like them because it's too difficult to understand another point of view (especialy a rational one) compared to just crying, be angry or just generaly acting like a fucking baby.
>>
>>127708058
true. Although I kinda disagree with the point that they can't understand other points of view. Maybe I give them too much credits but I'd like to think they aren't completely dumb like that.

Imo the cause of their unwillingness to even discuss other points of view is because they have elevated themselves WAY too much. Way beyond smug. They've memed themselves as "the intelligent" people and memed Trump supporters as "rural retards". Therefor any dissenting opinion must be coming from a retard and so any different point of view must be stupid and wrong so why even discuss it?

Very fucking annoying because smart but differing opinions also get casted aside like that. The only upside with this horrible behavior is that the left throws themselves under the bus because of this phenomenon; when another lefty points out some of their fellow lefties' logics failing ("Yeah but....), the fellow lefties will all gang up on him/her, call them racist and dumb and all names in the book. This will simply drive leftists away from these psycho professional victim babies.

/rant
>>
>>127705571
Dont read that shit or give them clicks/money if you really fucking cant controle your curiosity at least install the racism simulator for laughs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.