[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Managed democracy where you answer questions online and the computer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494399985447.png (191KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1494399985447.png
191KB, 600x455px
Managed democracy where you answer questions online and the computer casts your vote for you based upon the results

Would this fix democracy?
>>
You can't you fix democracy when there is none to begin with.
>>
>>127704245
>computers vote for you
>computers get hacks

good job fag
>>
>>127704245
An online system is too easy for people to hack, it would never work.
>>
File: 1494449985051.png (1MB, 1280x2690px) Image search: [Google]
1494449985051.png
1MB, 1280x2690px
>>127704520
>>127704462
Just make hacking illegal, problem solved
>>
>>127704245

You wanna fix this planet, we need to get rid of all the illegal aliens. Specifically the Dracos and Greys.
>>
>direct democracy
top fucking lel you commie faggot. kill yourself. fuck democracy. the usa isn't a democracy. everything has gone to shit because we've become a democracy where every single subhuman gets a vote. women shouldn't be allowed to vote, niggers and spics shouldn't be allowed to vote and slavs shouldn't be allowed to vote. there, i fixed it!
>>
It would fix it until people figured out how to circumvent it.
>hack, answer dishonestly, etc

The only real solution is how we're doing it now, wiping out the other major party every 2 years in elections. The real issue is how we're going to retake the schools and universities from the fanatical left
>>
>>127704245
>absolute mob rule
No, it would just further exacerbate the problems inherent in democracy.
>>
>>127704571
Whay if the computers vote to make hacking legal?
>>
>>127704245
Managed democracy where women and minorities can't vote would fix democracy faster.
>>
File: lawtiat-quote-picture.jpg (111KB, 771x439px) Image search: [Google]
lawtiat-quote-picture.jpg
111KB, 771x439px
>>127704245
No because how people vote isn't the issue with democracy it's that democracy is "two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner".
The increased democracy in America away from constitutional republicanism is one of the biggest root cancers our nation is facing today.
>>
>>127706834
>The increased democracy in America away from constitutional republicanism is one of the biggest root cancers our nation is facing today.
Then again I'd also argue that getting rid of the Articles of Confederation was the day the Declaration of Independence was burned in American system of government.
>>
>>127707355
That's most of our history without it, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.