[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did ISIS manage to get into the Philippines Isn't it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-05-30-10-02-06.png (279KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-30-10-02-06.png
279KB, 480x800px
How did ISIS manage to get into the Philippines

Isn't it an Asian country filled with islands and water around it.
I have a friends from there
At this point ISIS could form a pack in The EU and nobody will be surpsired
>>
>>127693686
yeah, they did a islamic d-day, not like there was plenty of muslims already
>>
it's radical islam funded by saudi arabia. they're currently spending 5 billion a year to promote wahabism or whatever it's called in indonesia, too. it's more of a cult than a religion in the phillipines, they make a bunch of bullshit promises like politicians or something to lure poor people into supporting them. now that i think about it, the difference between american politicians and radical islamists is zero.
>>
>>127693686
it's much harder to defend 10000 islands anon
>>
>>127693686
Good luck to the righteous Flips.They are tough bastards and good workers. The Browning .45 1911 ACP was invented to stop them. ISIS is in for an asskicking.
>>
>>127693686
It's close to Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim country, and from what I hear there's a solid base for ISIS there (hear: Sizable mussie population).

There's just one man they didn't account for.
Rody Duterte.
>>
ISIS will soon regret attacking the MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD
>>
Didn't they arrest a bunch of pederasts or something recently?
>>
>>127693686
>At this point ISIS could form a pack in The EU and nobody will be surpsired
>could

too late.
>>
>>127693686
Phillipines doesn't even have a Air Force.
>>
>>127693686
Moderate muslims.

It's why Islm must be destroyed.
>>
Most populous Muslim country is in Asia buddy.
>>
>>127693686

the wonderful country of Indonesia is across the water from them, which is a complete shithole compared to the rest of southeast asia because they are 87% muslim

unfortunately for ISIS they picked the wrong fucking country to try it on in since their president is basically Frank Castle
>>
File: colbertstewartmanchester.jpg (103KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
colbertstewartmanchester.jpg
103KB, 780x438px
>>127694153
it's not even that, they just fly in with fake passports or something. the same thing they do everywhere else, they aren't hiding in the jungle, there is just enough corruption to where people will look the other way. They could probably also bum a fake passport off a middle eastern country that is usually seen as neutral like morocco or jordan. A lot of these guys hadfamilieis that emigrated to dubai.

The PI is ok for now, Duterte is going to have issues when ISIS decides to set off a huge fucking bomb in Manilla or something, that's when it's going to be crunch time. He really needs to go all out before they pull something like that off. I hope it works out for him, given that he's already been deemed the second most evil man in the world, right behind DJ Trump, by CNN, he really has no reason to hold back on ISIS.
>>
>>127694070
Yeah fuck off, please. There is no radical Islam you pussy white knight, Wahabism is simply a puritanical version of Islam.

There will be no reform, they all have to die and NatSoc Hitler loving collaborators will get it the worst.
>>
>>127693686
because islamophobia is radicalizing otherwise peaceful muslims #notallmuslims
>>
>>127693686
>How did ISIS manage to get into the Philippines
Some local groups pledged allegiance last year, and in return terrorists from Indonesia, Malaysia, Syria, and Iraq train them.

>>127697333
Is having aircraft capable of shooting at enemy aircraft mid-air counts as Air Force?
>>
>>127697562
>decrying natsocs for not being genocidal enough

pretty impressive edginess well done
>>
>>127693686
>"How did the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria manage to get into the Philippines"

that doesn't sound right.
>>
>>127693686
They have had many fanatic muslims on the islands between the Fliplands and Malaysia for decades.
There has been a very prominent hostage situation of German tourists on one of these islands in the 90s.
It's the forefront of the Spanish colonization in the Indochinese area. Flips are Catholic as fuck and the Malaysians were Buddhists once but some Arab sailors got there in the 16th century, iirc.
>>
>>127693686
(((I also wonder OP, I am sure its not because certain powers want to create civil unrest and proxy wars to begin the process of removing Duterte from power)))
>>
>>127693686
separatist muslims have been here siince the 70's. The hwole ISIS fanatical thing just started last year when of the groups swore allegiance and funding to them.

Also to add to that, military downplayed the isis occupation as they said only the child soldiers are putting those in places as a for of a fad. It's a diversionary tactics to skew the issue of the narco politicians fudning the group.
>>
>>127693686
Are you serious? The entire spice islands were controlled by Muslims before they were conquered by European countries. This is why Malaysia is the biggest Muslim country in the world.
>>
File: 1447336707425.png (1MB, 1118x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1447336707425.png
1MB, 1118x1004px
>>127693686
ISIS is a meme. Any Islamist can call himself part of ISIS and in doing so, become part of it. Where you have Muslims, you have the potential for ISIS. You can close your borders but as long as Muzzies are in your country, you have potential ISIS agents.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.