[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the US Civil War occurred today, would the UN kill Trump because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5808798dc46188b6798b45bc.jpg (126KB, 900x659px) Image search: [Google]
5808798dc46188b6798b45bc.jpg
126KB, 900x659px
If the US Civil War occurred today, would the UN kill Trump because he was "murdering his people"?
>>
>UN
>Doing anything without the US
>>
The UN can't even can't hold their own against a bunch of niggers with machetes. They'd be no match for a couple hundred million armed Trump supporters.
>>
>>127685623
They can try.
>>
>>127685752
It does nearly 100% of it's stuff without the US.
>>
>european ''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''''
>killing anyone
top cuck
>>
>>127685942
As a permenant SC member, we can just veto everything.

Not sure if we can get kicked out. Also, UN would go broke if we were.
>>
>>127685942
I would take a look at which country contributes the most money to the UN you autistic fuck
>>
>>127685623
serious question now? What is the actual structure of UN troop? Where do they come from? Are they soldiers from member nations who just get blue helmets for a mission, or are they independent entity ruled only by the UN?

Where are they stationed while not at mission? Are there like UN military camps around the world? never heard of it.

How does the recruitment happen?
>>
>>127685927 this
>>127685623
Wtf would the world do? If we have infighting and they try to do anything but send supplies Americans would turn their rifles on them.
>foreign soldiers on US land to kill Americans would be cause for me and every armed American to shoot them on sight.
We like to keep this place for ourselves only.
>>
>>127685623

Considering he controls 39% of the world's nukes?

No.
>>
>>127686425
Majority are Pajeets and Pakis
>>
>>127686138
WTF has that got to do with anything? The UN is anti-american and does nearly everything without the US...which is why it has accomplished nearly ZERO.
Austist shouldn't throw stones.
>>
>>127685623
Yes. Also for Democracy and Human Rights. Probably Press freedom, women's rights, gay rights and Islamophobia would be thrown in for good measure too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.