[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the explosion in trannys recently? When I go on dating sites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tranny jennifer pritzker.jpg (114KB, 744x1128px) Image search: [Google]
tranny jennifer pritzker.jpg
114KB, 744x1128px
Why the explosion in trannys recently? When I go on dating sites like POF now, at least like 30% of the "girls" are trannys now. It wasn't like this some years ago.
>>
>>127666513
Disgusting, one thing im glad we don't those here much, very rare and they can't go out much
>>
File: 1491109304497.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491109304497.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
My guess is cultural marxism.
>>
>>127666513

Our civilization is rotting from the inside.

Trannies are the symptom, not the cause. The cause is the death of Christianity.
>>
>>127666513
It's just Darwinism removing the weak from the gene pool. This includes the men who date trannies because they can't handle a real woman.
>>
File: coveravery.jpg (1MB, 2063x3000px) Image search: [Google]
coveravery.jpg
1MB, 2063x3000px
Because it's trendy
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt-provides-gender-service-for-kids-who-fancy-themselves-as-transgender
>>
File: 1370378705016.jpg (32KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
1370378705016.jpg
32KB, 263x317px
>>127666513
don't fall for leftist ''newspeak'' anon.
trans=crossdresser
trans+fake tits=dedicated crossdresser
trans+hormones=poisoned crossdresser
trans+reassignment surgery=eunuch
ftm trans=angry bulldyke
ftm trans+surgery=frankendyke

there is nothing new here,they just change terms and return like it is new science and you are a retard for not knowing their made up shit.
>>
>>127666513

The left has been waging a war and vilifying anything and everything masculine (that's not black or brown at least) while glorifying the feminine to almost cult-like levels.

You can either be a straight, white man on your own against the hordes of marxists or you can become a brave and courageous tranny of the future (cause the future is female you know).
>>
>>127666879
>The cause is the death of Christianity
Then countries like Australia would never have got off the ground. No, the cause is the exact same as it's been in every major modern collapse. Unchecked marxist subversion.
>>
>>127668386
What's causing it to be trendy all of a sudden?
>>
>>127672428
The craving for attention in today's society. Being famous is the ultimate goal nowadays.
>>
>>127666513
Where to find trannies to fug?
>>
>>127666513
No shit right?
I've just been using meet me. And there are a fuck ton of fags and trannies...disgusting. wish I could find a nice trap tho...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.