[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global warming is real, but it's massively exaggerated and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: TaSqkfU.jpg (221KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
TaSqkfU.jpg
221KB, 2048x1365px
Global warming is real, but it's massively exaggerated and almost non existent. Don't believe me. Google it. I don't know why they are exaggerated but their is a narrative in the midst somewhere.

However pollution is a bigger problem and much more serious and something that needs to be reduced. Pollution from fuels like coal and petrol cause to environment where they are most prevalent to be warmer and possess dirtier air full of shit that causes pulmonary problems . You goys larp about how smoking is bad but smell all that nice petrol which is worse than cigarettes. Dumping shit into the ocean affects marine life and in turn messes up the ecosystem. The water you drink, the food you eat and the air you breath is infesting with shit. chemicals to be precise. Which in turn messes up people due to chemical imbalances. This results in the population being mentally and physically unhealthier than than they naturally would be.

Trump is right that global warming is an invention used to make countries less competitve. Yet is ok to dump shit into the oceans and consume like their is no tomorrow.
>>
File: Global-Warming-Cyclical.jpg (136KB, 975x630px) Image search: [Google]
Global-Warming-Cyclical.jpg
136KB, 975x630px
>>127658646
Not real.
We are WAY below the Roman Warming and the Medieval Warming.
Your timeline is too short.
>>
>>127658646
Agree, pollution is a bigger problem.
Fukashima is still dumping into the North Pacific too.
>>
File: fukufish.png (64KB, 598x819px) Image search: [Google]
fukufish.png
64KB, 598x819px
>>127661393
Fukushima is anti-nuclear fear mongering.
>>
File: image277.gif (28KB, 660x417px) Image search: [Google]
image277.gif
28KB, 660x417px
>>127661208
Also way below paleozoic warming.
>>
>>127662343
This. There is no dangerous radiation leaking from Fukushima.
>>
>>127658646
Pollution, the aerosol type you're speaking of would cause surface temperatures on the planet to spike if it disappeared. This is because sulfates reflect IR while CO2 acts as an insulating blanket.

You're also wrong about how bad climate change actually is. We have almost certainly triggered a mass extinction event unlike anything ever seen before on this planet. I think 100 years before Armageddon is a conservative estimate. We really fucked up and it's irreversible. Venus also underwent a runaway warming event and now it's 860 degrees on the surface. We may have triggered the same event on earth and that's not an exaggeration.
>>
>>127664444
why will it cause venus-style runaway warming when higher temperatures and CO2 in the past didn't?
>>
>>127664444
Would you look at that, some more sophistry from an environmentalist nutcase.

>Mass extinction even unlike anything ever seen before on this planet
Really? Worse than that time an asteroid hit the planet and almost eliminated all life?

>100 years before Armageddon is a conservative estimate
Maybe for you and all the other guys wearing tinfoil hats. Turns out most estimates are roughly 5 degrees celsius increase. I highly doubt that will cause armageddon.

>it's irreversible
The climate has always fluctuated and always will fluctuate.

>Venus also underwent a runaway warming event and now it's 860 degrees on the surface
This is just ridiculous. The surface temperature on Venus has always been greater than that of Earth. No one has any idea what the surface temperature of Venus is supposed to look like. This fear mongering statistic is nothing more than sophistry.

>We may have triggered the same event on earth and that's not an exaggeration
More bullshit. I wonder why you didn't explain how the surface temperature increase on Venus is actually related to the current situation on Earth. I'm inclined to assume it's because you're pushing a nonsense agenda for which you have no real arguments.
>>
>>127664444
Nice digits. You're smart but lazy, I know this because you write well but your research is lazy.
>>
>>127664444
Ever noticed how it's -80c at the poles and +50 at the equator on earth? Ever noticed how venus is 261 million km closer to the sun than earth?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.