[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Brittish Muslim preacher tells teenager that it is permissible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Ali Hammuda.jpg (18KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ali Hammuda.jpg
18KB, 800x448px
What did he mean by that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSTFBiyuHVs

> Yes, boys, you CAN have sex slaves: Outrage as British Muslim cleric at mosque where Cardiff jihadis were radicalised tells teenagers that 'captives' are permissible under Islam in vile sermon

> Ali Hammuda is an Imam at a mosque where three ISIS fighters worshipped
> Like ISIS propaganda, he told young boys that 'day of judgment is close'
> Hammuda's preachings were secretly recorded by an undercover reporter
> Damning recordings catch him relaying his twisted interpretations of Islam

http://archive.is/4rA5A
>>
wtf I want to become a mudslime now

but seriously, I can't wait for a race war, purge, holocaust or something to happen
>>
>>127647881
is allah ancap ?
>>
>>127647881
Sign me the fuck up
>>
File: peace.jpg (70KB, 634x400px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
70KB, 634x400px
> The Muslim Council of Wales (MCW), an affiliate of the Muslim Council Britain, said in a statement signed by 40 prominent “community leaders” that Imam Ali Hammuda’s comments had been “misrepresented”.

> Despite the recording, the MCW said in the statement that reports were “slanderous and untrue”, insisting Mr. Hammuda’s mosque is “a vocal and committed partner in… countering the ideology of the so-called ‘Islamic State’”.

Righto, carry on, then.
>>
this is islam. not shocking at all.

muzzies want to enslave us and rape us, like how isis raped all the yazidis, some to death.
>>
>>127647881
>Damning recordings catch him relaying his twisted interpretations of Islam
Fuck off Ahmed. This fucker represents Islam pretty well.
>>
File: angry-muslims.jpg (21KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
angry-muslims.jpg
21KB, 257x300px
>>127648173
I don't know, does this count as a violation of the NAP or not?

> He tells them: ‘One of the interpretations as to what this means is that towards the end of time there will be many wars like what we are seeing today, and because of these wars women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves.

> ‘And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave or your wife.’
>>
>>127647881
>twisted interpretations
Not really that twisted. Its orthodox Islam.
>>
>>127648260
no can do

you can sign up for a trip to the oven though
>>
>>127647881
>twisted interpretations of Islam

It's literally written so in the Quran
>>
>>127648697
sex slaves is very ancap in my book
>>
File: gauled.jpg (21KB, 250x339px) Image search: [Google]
gauled.jpg
21KB, 250x339px
>>127649397
Vae Victis
>>
>>127647881

Wait what's wrong with having sex slaves?

The only way to make a woman love you is to mentally subjugate her.
>>
>>127649857
ah good times without all of this muh human right bulshit
>>
File: 19947.jpg (486KB, 1237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
19947.jpg
486KB, 1237x1600px
>>127647881
So he quoted the quran, did he? how strange of a muslim imam to do so.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.