[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have the courage to proclaim your racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1435986806217.jpg (100KB, 603x611px) Image search: [Google]
1435986806217.jpg
100KB, 603x611px
How many of you have the courage to proclaim your racist beliefs publicly?
>>
>>127645920

I won't need to when all of our Facebook chat messages and Gmail message are leaked publicly.
>>
>>127645920
>courage
This faggot shot up a church full of the most faithful religious Christians who were meeting for an evening Prayer. These weren't the fairweather Christians showing up for an occasional sunday morning.

This kid is a monster.
>>
>>127645920
I don't need courage. I will talk about all sorts of things relating to race in such a way that anyone reading in to it decently deeply will be able to tell I am racist, even though I'm not stupid enough to just plainly blurt it out like "hey look at me, I'm racist, aren't I a bold soldier?"
>>
>>127645920
>my ""employment agent"" is a lovely lady who helps me
>she is replaced with an indian man who was cheaper to hire
>he tells me jobs are sooo easy to find, ignore all my past issues that my old agent and I had been discussing
>ask him why he had to travel over 6000km if job are so easy to find
>he "excuse me"s me, looks for some work-for-dole shit 20km away. I have no car.
>argue with him about immigrants, he agrees to look up his job on seek.com
>it's still advertised but a dollar an hour less
>go apeshit at him for "stealing my australian" and tell him it makes me hopeless because his people would work for pittance 8 to a room with no plumbing or showers and I don't shit where I eat so I don't have to leave this place and he is just a replaceable cog in a system.

fuck em. I'll say it if I have to. only in tasmania though, the mainland is lost to the hoard.
>>
>>127646219
Wrong.
>>
>>127645920
Last time I got into a huge argument with an anti-racist, his trump cart was that anyone opposing his views is racist. Of course, that triggers wariness of how effective that tends to be from all around, and it even gets lots of support.

So I just told him he's deranged, that he's a monster, that he's a crooked little sadist, that he's brainwashed, that he's just begging to collide with others, that he shits up the social fabric around him, and so on.
>>
>>127645920
My right to freedom of speech is being infringed. Its terrible.
>>
>>127645920
What makes you think 90% of /pol/tards even go out in public?
>>
if it didnt affect my income i would and most people i know wouldnt care.
>>
>>127645920
I do. But my racism only goes as far as "each race deserves their own ethnic homeland so they may maintain a homogenous culture and forge their own destinies free from foreign influence" - aka ethnonationalism. If this is racist, I will proclaim it. People seem to have no problem with this idea, until it comes to white countries. Black countries have the right to remain black, Asian countries have the right to remain Asian, but no white country has the right to remain white. Somehow, this isn't seen as racist. The narrative must change somehow.
>>
>>127645920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.