[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice the big push today by MSM and social media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Anyone else notice the big push today by MSM and social media today to only highlight Muslim fallen soldiers? Yeah, these are examples of the few good ones, but as a vet this really pisses me off. It's pushing an agenda and standing atop the graves of fallen brothers to do it.
>>
>>127642379
Yep. It's just more msm brainwashing. Pushing these types of agendas is why I can't watch that shit anymore.
>>
>>127642379
Every soldier I have talked to hated the rag heads no matter if they were in a us uniform or otherwise.
>>
>>127642379
Watch this guy be the biggest, raging islamophobe on deployment, most of them are usually the first to put down a haji or call them out on their bullshit, most of the infantry or fighting men in the Army or Marines are like that
>>
>>127642379
Daily reminder that Muslim soldiers have killed more Americans than the number of Muslim soldiers that have died fighting Jihadists.
>>
>>127642745
Depends on your branch and MOS. I was Army intelligence, which definitely leaned nerdy and leftest compared to other units I'd work with. I do remember in basic/AIT the tension in the air when they call for worship services and they get to islam though.
>>
File: 1495496499575.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1495496499575.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>127642379
No, I didn't notice it, beacuse I don't watch the jew stream metior.
>>
No because I don't watch MSM shit and neither should anyone else
>>
>>127642760
The symbol on the gravestone indicates their religion.
>>
>>127643410
doesn't change the fact that most guys in country come to have a seething hatred the enemy, the "muslim" ones are usually the most vehement ones
>>
I honor all USA vets for ensuring that our freedoms are protected. Thank you to all USA vets for your service whether fallen, wounded, or forgotten and ignored.
>>
File: 9jJRpwr.jpg (799KB, 2048x1714px) Image search: [Google]
9jJRpwr.jpg
799KB, 2048x1714px
Here's one on the front page of reddit right now. It's the only thing Memorial day I noticed in 50 posts other than maybe a cake that looks like a US flag inside. Fucks.
>>
File: Raiders in Bougainville.jpg (209KB, 950x783px) Image search: [Google]
Raiders in Bougainville.jpg
209KB, 950x783px
>>127643715
I'd rather have a picture of men who actually defended the country but none of them are hajis, honestly it should piss off veterans that lefty faggots are politicizing the dead on Memorial Day
>>
>>127643710
I always felt kinda bad because I assumed they'd get shit on by other soldiers.I never worked closely with anyone Arab, or obviously Muslim. Intel skews heavy white and Mormon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.