[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't see what's wrong with the European Union Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: descarga.png (3KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
3KB, 274x184px
I can't see what's wrong with the European Union

Redpill me /pol/
Redpill me hard
>>
>>127632657
It's globalist controlled. There's nothing wrong with the idea.
>>
The EU is great if you hate sovereignty and love regulation that you have no say in
>>
>>127632657

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1496092963356.gif
>>
File: 1494777638941.png (775KB, 954x766px) Image search: [Google]
1494777638941.png
775KB, 954x766px
>>127632657
You're right, it's good.
Ignore /pol/ because the average person here is a literal teenager or an American who subconsciously perceives the EU as a rival threat to his 56% paradise, causing him to look out for pro-EU threads and shit them up in insecurity with his anti-EU bullshit
>>
>>127632657
>add a second layer of bureaucracy that supercedes you own nations
>>
File: 1444459862595.jpg (55KB, 560x765px) Image search: [Google]
1444459862595.jpg
55KB, 560x765px
>>127632657

Merkel has received the Kalergi price. Look on google to see who else received it.
>>
>>127632657
This frog faced glorious man can explain better than I can:
https://youtu.be/O0YODG0NsSE
>>
>>127632657
It's taking away member nations' sovereignty.
Literally stealing authority from countries and placing the power with non-democratically elected elites.
>>
File: 175a93.jpg (229KB, 884x500px) Image search: [Google]
175a93.jpg
229KB, 884x500px
>>127634372
this
>>
>>127632657

Nothing. Just dont change it. I don't want a shared army and I don't want Eurobonds or even an European finance minister.
>>
>>127632657
Not having your own currency is basically saying your country is owned by someone else. Also why should aristocrats in Belgium be able to tell farmers in Poland or England what they can and cannot farm.
>>
>>127633115
It's mostly good regulation that serves the commn people. Not even for/against the EU but you should try way harder.
>>127636487
like our nation doesn't do that to its people. Tell me, how much do you have left after a 37.5% tax, 25% for using a fucking car with all the taxes that comes with (most expensive fuel thanks to taxes, always ranking top 3 countries in the world, several additional taxes for the car every day/month/year), after paying the rent/loan etc? I'm talking about if you make a mid-range salary. You'd have enough to feed yourself and nothing more, unless you take up more (((((loans))))))

If you are a richfag, you or your dad are shitting on your countrymen and I do not want your response.
>>
>>127638067
Not that the EU does this at all, but it's supposed to make laws as to keep a certain quality of products in the region. It fails miserably as the western EU products are far better than their eastern EU equivalents even though it's the same producer and same country of origin.
>>
Do you have a job, just wondering.
>>
>>127633115
This is why the US should just be separate states as well.
>>
File: OUEa2cl.png (53KB, 1347x307px) Image search: [Google]
OUEa2cl.png
53KB, 1347x307px
>>127639709
kek this

But watch them grasp every single straw trying to justify why the US deserves to be unified while their (perceived) rivals have to separate RIGHT NOW or "white europe is gone", while they themselves being 4 times worse in terms of multiculturalism.
>>
File: the eu.png (458KB, 727x500px) Image search: [Google]
the eu.png
458KB, 727x500px
>>127632657
Attacking each individual country's sovereignty.
Forcing laws unto member-countries
Virtually undemocratic
Globalist
Does not see the difference in culture throughout the continent
Looks past old spites between nations
Does not realize some countries simply cannot be under the same banner

Also, open borders and letting in migrants. Nothing good has ever come out of the EU.
>>
Literally no need to centralise power. It only benefits the technocratic elites. Also it will descend into a 1984-esque police states the likes of which have never before been seen. Even after all the work the founders of the USA put into ensuring their country didnt turn into a dystopic superstate, it seems that is its destiny right now. Also the rulers are fucking cucks and will flood the contitnent with poos and shitskins instead of actually protecting the history and identity of the member states.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.