[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people want big families these days? >inb4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: duggar_family3_640_380_55.jpg (45KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
duggar_family3_640_380_55.jpg
45KB, 640x380px
Why don't people want big families these days?

>inb4 too expensive
>>
>>127606919
Okay senpai hold my 7 mixed kids Ill go get my social welfare.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (23KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
23KB, 500x498px
>mfw no gf
>>
>>127606919
1. Money

2. Time

3. Lack of freedom

4. Babies are disgusting
>>
>Why do/don't people do thing
>inb4 the exact reason they do/don't do thing
We have this thread multiple times a day fuck off with this frame-forcing bullshit.
>>
>>127606919
I think its because women dont want to be a stay-at-home mom and instead pursue careers desu.
>>
>>127606919
lol all faces look the same, wtf
>>
>>127606919
>In b4 expensive
That's the problem unless you live in the middle of nowhere raising more than two maybe three kids is financially impossible. Taking care of that many requires either a nanny or one parent to stay at home at least in the younger years.
Most Americans are struggle just affording to live on two incomes.
>>
>>127607162
How is money an issue? Cook at home, live in the suburbs, etc. If your kid is smart he'll get a scholarship at a state college or better.
>>
>>127606919
Except that's exactly why people don't want kids. Plus it saps your own life away.
>>
>>127606919
Departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness
>>
>>127607476
The route to a strong lasting household is to have single children that can inherit all the resources so that they can further rise in the socio-economic ladder. If you aren't retarded you want your children to do well and possibly better than you did.
>>
>>127607476
>how is money a problem
Are you fucking kidding me?
>food
>primary school
>health insurance
your kids will be walking buckets of fucking disease you NEED health insurance for them
>extra curricular (sports, clubs, etc)
Yes, important so your kids don't end up like the rest of us rejects on 4chan or turn out like fucking Elliot Rodgers
>clothes
if you don't think this adds up over time then you're a lost cause
>other shit so they have something to do when they aren't doing anything
>babysitters
I'm sure I'm missing other stuff, but if you think kids are inexpensive than you shouldn't have kids.
Unless you're living with a combined income of 60-100k a year, you aren't going to live a comfortable life with kids.
>>
>>127606919
I want a big family. But first I must make a business that can work remotely so I can move to a less cucked part of the US or based Poland to raise them without falling into perpetual debt-trap of globalist Jews.
>>
>>127607492
>Plus it saps your own life away.
This makes no sense to me, I come from a family of 8 and my parents are still perfectly happy together.
>>
>>127607130
I can tell you are a young lad.
>>
>>127606919
Money and time
>>
>>127608214
>unless you're living with a combined income of 60-100k a year
kek, ok problem solved

>>127608156
My family is already upper-middle class, plus these days you rise to the top through merit anyways. Throwing money at your autistic only child isn't going to do much good.
>>
What kind of a job do you need to support that whole bunch into becoming successful people?

It's hard enough to keep track of a couple kids and to teach them proper discipline, work ethic and joy for studies. But dozens of kids?

That's just niggerish behavior

No way all of them will wind up successful.
>>
>>127606919
>having this many kids
>wanting to go broke so fast that your kids ends up being in the streets and die
>not to mention all the stress

Gee i wonder
>>
>>127607492

that's what life used to be like, you lived your life for 30 years and then your kids became it

now people want to live extravagant adventure filled lives until they're unfit to take a shit without help, they're deathly afraid of sitting on their deathbed and thinking that they haven't had a "fulfilled" life

a concept which is being hammered home by, you guessed it, every single piece of media trash out there
>>
File: IMG_8242.jpg (51KB, 528x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8242.jpg
51KB, 528x680px
>>127607130
>Babies are disgusting

Yet Millennials like Furries and Scat fetish garbage but cant handle throwing out a diaper. Pathetic.
>>
>>127608238
Pennsylvania has the most nationalists outside of the south. So you can move to Pittsburgh or the towns around it. The city is 70% white.
>>
>>127606919
Too expensive.
>>
>>127608574
My family is business owning upper-middle class (3 brothers though), the plan is firmly stepping into high class. You don't raise through merit, you raise through connections.
>>
>>127608648
>dozens of kids
wow senpai, that's kind of pushing it
>>
>>127609565
Tax Cuts are coming
>>
>>127609651
>You don't raise through merit, you raise through connections.
I'd say it's a combination of both but fine. Either way, having a big family doesn't prevent you from having those.
>>
I want 6 kids minimum
>>
>>127609662
They got what, a little over 20 kids there, don't they? In my language I would use our version of 'dozens' in this context, I guess.
>>
>>127609177
Noted! Currently I'm living in a suburb in NJ that is 97% white, but it's expensive as fuck. And only 70% vote Republican, so there is a lot of communists in the midst.
>>
File: IMG_4066.jpg (112KB, 533x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4066.jpg
112KB, 533x654px
>>127606919
Number 6 is in the oven, though my wife is Asian
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.