[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome fellow non-whites and people of colour and self-identified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: white-priv.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
white-priv.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
Welcome fellow non-whites and people of colour and self-identified non-whites, this thread is for the discussion of institutionalized racism, systemic oppression, white privilege, colonization and post colonial segregation.

What is white privilege?

Simply put, white privilege is- having access to several perks or benefits in society only afforded to whites due to their skin colour, WP may not be easily visible or acknowledgeable by whites but rest assured it exists and has been out in place by whites to keep the people of colour down in society.

For centuries the pale devil has oppressed, subjugated and demeaned non-whites, claimed their history for their own and whitewashed history to project the otherwise failed white race as inferior to them. This ends NOW!

Examples of Privilege-
Being able to…
Assume that most of the people you or your children study in history classes and textbooks will be of the same race, gender, or sexual orientation as you are
Assume that your failures will not be attributed to your race, or your gender
Not have to think about your race, or your gender, or your sexual orientation, or disabilities, on a daily basis...
Being able to buy a bandage and assume that it will match the colour of your skin
Being able to buy a pair of "skin coloured" stockings and have them match to your own skin colour
Being able to assume "flesh" colour for crayons and pencils will automatically reflect your own skin colour

Whites need to work through the historical implications of ‘Whiteness’ and create for themselves an identity as whites committed to social change.

Questions for the day:
How do we raise awareness of white privilege among white communities?

How do we stop prejudiced whites from claiming that they "don't see race"

How do we destroy the foundations of institutionalised racism?
>>
>>127603125
Urge white allies to show solidarity by moving to black neighborhoods! The only whites who will refuse are racists afraid of black peoples
>>
I identify as one of those potato chips with the green edge around it.
>>
I identify as fuck you nigger!
>>
File: 1490068631491.jpg (196KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490068631491.jpg
196KB, 768x1024px
>>127603125
>How do we raise awareness of white privilege among white communities?
kill non-whites
>How do we stop prejudiced whites from claiming that they "don't see race"
kill other races
>How do we destroy the foundations of institutionalised racism?
kill the people bitching about it
>>
File: green_chip_5.jpg (20KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
green_chip_5.jpg
20KB, 640x430px
>>127603381
>>
>>127603339

thats really a good advice. wrote it down
>>
> Germany
Surprising
>>
>>127603125
All those problems can easily be solved by ethnic cleansing, race wars, nuclear holocausts and genocide.
>>
File: 1234567890.jpg (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.jpg
10KB, 235x214px
>>127603125
>self-identified non-whites

this bs literally contradicts itself

if all whites suddenly "identified" as non-whites, what then?
>>
File: 1495158994766.png (1016KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1495158994766.png
1016KB, 616x2030px
>>127603125
facts
>>
>>127604089

race fluidity..??
>>
so if i was a poor white boy dropped off in Africa would i still have white privilege? Could i even ask to be treated equity? So your in a mostly white area and you want them to bend the knee too you? How does this make since? Fuck your feels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.