[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals believe that Trump colluded with Russian when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496074415124.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496074415124.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Why do liberals believe that Trump colluded with Russian when there's no evidence for it?
>>
>>127596844
for the same reasons you believe seth rich was killed by the dnc
>>
>>127596937
Because the mainstream media talks about it nonstop?
>>
The news and all their idols say so.
>>
>>127597120
simply because people in general more easily believe when somebody they dont like allegedly did something bad and are much harder to be convinced when its a side or somebody they like who did it

i never watch the media mate. pol is my only source of news
>>
>>127596844

Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
But the left is the party of science. They told me so. Scientists always side with the evidence, they said.
>>
>>127596844
This image gives me flashbacks from countless shitposts
>>
>>127596844
Same reason anyone believes in a conspiracy. It's basically left wing pizzagate
>>
What is Christianfu doing in pol?
>>
they treat the propoganda media like their infalliable bible
>>
File: implying.png (21KB, 1564x1260px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
21KB, 1564x1260px
Because since our primate brains are dormant due to the lack of conflict we need to excite it with enough bullshit to make life, and more specifically, our own existence seem as it has meaning.
>>
They can't face the truth, so they invent their own. Now they live in a discondent world.
>>
Bc they are like 16 year old girls who expect their parents to pay 20 thousand dollars for their sweet 16.
They have this "how dare you" attitude towards anything that challenges them or threatens them.
"HOW DARE THEY ELECT TRUMP PRESIDENT!!! WE MUST IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!"
Its little girls who want their way. They think they are the good guys so they demand everybody see the world the way they see it otherwise they call them racists and bigots.
The level of righteousness is honestly disgusting.
They eat their own poop for breakfast. Smelling their own farts isnt good enough for these snobs. They love the taste of their own shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.