[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women become feminists and degenerates /pol/: "Oh,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>women become feminists and degenerates

/pol/: "Oh, no! Look at that walking pieces of shit that bring nothing to society beyond decay.

>women join the army, which is highly conservative and teaches appreciation for the family, a sense of duty and the importance of combating degeneration

/pol/: "Ouch! A woman in the army. How disgusting. They shouldn't be there".

When will you stop sucking balls of disgusting feminists, /pol/? They do hate the Army for one reason.
>>
This pic is from finnish defence forces and 99% of the women there are only there to get dick.
>>
>>127594219
why do you care? arent you living in an open borders country?
>>
>>127594550

Funny how in the lack of arguments it ends like this. Kek. I'm used to it. Also, we have less Muslims than you, so whatever.
>>
File: inttitötöjä.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
inttitötöjä.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
That pic is Funnish army and they didn't teach any of the stuff you said. I would be fine with it if they did.

The problem with women in the army is that they are physically and mentally weaker than males, and the slowest member is the one who decides the pace always. Nearly no woman is fit to serve.
>>
>>127594445

Prove it.
>>
>>127594662
Monkeys havent developed religion yet?
>>
>>127594711

Most part of the armies does, I don't know how fucked up yours are about your code, but most of them still highly conservative.
>>
>>127594759

Yes, and that's the reason we were never blown up. Make a good trip to Londonistan, Muhammad al-John.
>>
File: 1480370396693.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480370396693.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
>>127594904
Is Brazilian army a value-educational school? Maybe because you have professional army, and they can afford educating non-essential stuff because there's nothing to learn after a year of training for your average infantry soldier.

Our military has 6 months to train your average NEET to a soldier, so no days that can be spent training is used to teach about values.
>>
Horny soldiers love the presence of women, which is the problem itself, it's a distraction and liability for actual real soldiers (which women ARE NOT).... the argument OP is presenting is just as weak as the "you hate non-whites just because the color of their skin!" bullshit that does not takes into account the abhorrent actions and consequential bad reputation that is garnered through said actions.

Nobody benefits from females on the battlefield, except the enemy...... this is pure virtue signalling, and it's the especially bad kind that gets lots of people killed in the end for no reason.
>>
>>127594219
Women in the Army are feminists, monkey. They complain about oppression while they're promoted ahead of their peers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.