[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the average woman prefer a tall guy with a short dick or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pofslut.jpg (107KB, 857x825px) Image search: [Google]
pofslut.jpg
107KB, 857x825px
Would the average woman prefer a tall guy with a short dick or a short guy with a long dick?
>>
>Only 6"
That's extremely average. At least she knows she isn't catching anything bigger.
>>
File: ayy.png (52KB, 460x390px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
52KB, 460x390px
>>
>>127593985
short guy with long dick
if you actually talk to women instrad of falling for the manlet meme youll learn that women dont care how tall you are aslong as your taller than them ( this excluded guys under 5,7)
>>
>>127593985
>ethnicity
>caucasian, leo
>leo
>ethnicity
what did
>she
mean by this?
>>
>>127593985
Women cant really measure stuff they think that 7.5 inches is a lot.
>>
Women are prey
>>
short guy with long dick
if you actually talk to women instrad of falling for the manlet meme youll learn that women dont care how tall you are aslong as your taller than them ( this excluded guys under 5,10)
>>
>>127594515
Fine, only 6'0"+ men get laid, but women with a 5 head don't get laid either.
>>
File: 1483380857077.jpg (2MB, 2240x3680px)
1483380857077.jpg
2MB, 2240x3680px
>>127593985
>wants to date
>but nothing serious
women are trash
>>
short guy with long dick
if you actually talk to women instrad of falling for the manlet meme youll learn that women dont care how tall you are aslong as your taller than them ( this excluded guys under 5,11)
>>
>>127593985
I think height is a bigger weight in getting them to spread their legs for you because it's really hard to show off a big cock without coming off as creepy or rapey to the average woman.
5'10" tall 8" long btw. I like tall chicks though and tall chicks tend to be less picky about height simply because they know they're the freaks. It's the ridiculously short women who are super picky about height, which is fine because I don't want kids with a short chick (I need my offspring to be tall), so I can understand an already short girl not wanting to make more short babies.
>>
>>127593985
Tall guy but if the dick is too short she might leave
Depends on the oral game

Reasoning is that women like to show off their social status to other females and it's easier to do through height thAn dick size (although they will brag about that too in private)
>>
>>127593985
Ride what?
>>
>>127593985
If you have to ask, you are looking for the wrong type of woman.
>>
dick size is more important
there's a reason why we as primates have the biggest dicks
>>
>>127596663
women have no shame, they brag about anything nasty in private anyways. even the nicest looking women probably would even brag about stealing shit these days like its a normal everyday thing.
>>
>>127597412
>start dating blonde QT
>about a month in
>we go shopping together for some ship
>at Target or Walmart using the self checkout
>She tries showing me how to manipulate the scale to steal shit
>I'm in law enforcement so I obviously can't and wouldn't

Fuck man, women are children
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.