[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, about nationalism. It seems that left-wing assholes are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Nippon_Kaigi_logo.png (6KB, 316x84px) Image search: [Google]
Nippon_Kaigi_logo.png
6KB, 316x84px
So, about nationalism.
It seems that left-wing assholes are actually concerned about the current situation in the United States considering Donald Trump. They see him, a person who claims that his priority is to protect his own country, as a nationalist. Moreover, they now compare Shinzo Abe to Trump and are trying to oppose the rise of right-wing nationalism in Japan through such propaganda as vidrelated. A question? Is nationalism actually a good solution for Japan and the West? Recently, all the westerners talk about is how much they hate their own country and their white privilege. These people are taught to hate themselves, their own country and love immigrants. What the fuck, America? When did it all go wrong? I mean, I also think that teaching young Japanese people false history is wrong, yes, you need to admit your country's war crimes etc. But why would you teach kids ONLY the bad things? Moreover, what bugs me even more is how those assholes talk about right-wing politicians as if they act on their own. These guys are backed up by actual people, citizens of their country. Didn't the left learn anything? During the elections all they talked about was how bad Trump is and that was their mistake. By insulting Trump they insulted conservatives who supported him and that's half of the US population. Is nationalism and propaganda of "good" history the only way to bring back traditionalism? Is this the only way to oppose propaganda of "bad" and leftism? What do you guys think of Japan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg
>>
File: Gods Actual Chosen People.jpg (18KB, 474x278px) Image search: [Google]
Gods Actual Chosen People.jpg
18KB, 474x278px
>>127593171
>that white numale cuck trying to convince based Japs to feel guilty about the BTFO of Nanking
Go prep the bull and go extinct on your own michael
>>
Teaching the masses only the "good" parts of history is the best thing a country can do, because the people will have pride and purpose. The real intellectuals can go learn all of the other parts by themselves.
>>
File: 4L_lK72E5T8.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
4L_lK72E5T8.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>127593171
>>
>>127593494
Permits me to doubt it..
>>
>>127593728
U should go back to your colouring book miss teen USA 2007..
>>
>>127593901
>MUH 6 MILLION HOLOHOAX CHAMBERS
>MUH BATTLE OF NANKING WHERE THE CHINKS GOT BTFO
>Feel emotional about the good guys and bad guys after a fucking war
There's a lot of history to doubt
>>
>>127593494
I don't think that teaching ONLY the good is passable, people need to know about everything. If we teach our children of our mistakes, there's a hope they won't repeat them. Especially if you have enough pride and bravery to recognize and accept those mistakes. What's necessary is to teach people to love themselves and their country no matter what, no matter how many mistakes were made.
>>
Well the interesting thing about japan is it could easily be the most xenophobic culture due to its homogeneous nature. While america called them "nips" in world war II they had their own agendas towards white people as well. In the end though nationalism is all Japan really knows and i cant fault them on that. I would be more than happy if they made their flag the rising sun again, because it has a nationalistic pride and thats why its still flown in some places of japan. Nationalism is good but in the end it needs to be seperated from militarism or we would finc ourselves always fighting hegemonists. there are already hegemonisitc groups in japan and if the sentiment spreads it can prove to be very dangerous.
>>
>>127594895
Learn from your mistakes, do not feel guilty for them

WW2 was a necessary loss for the forces of good, 5d chess
>>
File: 1496014462166.jpg (122KB, 750x963px) Image search: [Google]
1496014462166.jpg
122KB, 750x963px
>>127595146
>Dangerous
>Not based
Kys black man
>>
>>127595219
>Learn from your mistakes, do not feel guilty for them
That's my point though. It's okay to recognize mistakes, but it's not okay for people of our generation to feel guilty about our ancestors' fails.
>WW2 was a necessary loss for the forces of good, 5d chess
I don't know about that.
>>
File: 1492312574368.jpg (2MB, 3000x3881px) Image search: [Google]
1492312574368.jpg
2MB, 3000x3881px
>>
>>127593171
>6 seconds into video
>see VOX

dropped. why are you even doing this to yourself? Its worse than VICE
>>
File: TheJewFearsTheSamurai.gif (943KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
TheJewFearsTheSamurai.gif
943KB, 290x200px
>>127595648
Hatori hanzo tempura sushishitzo banzai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.