[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's too late. The West is lost. You'll never live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

It's too late. The West is lost.

You'll never live the dream your forefathers wanted you to have.

Your wife will cheat on you, she will hate you, she will justify her slutty past in college taking 5 black dicks in one night just because she was drunk.

Your children will disrespect you, they will grow up to be even more entitled, bratty shits than millennials, and they will let shitskins take over.

Go back to sleep. Reality is a nightmare.
>>
File: 1493837939032.png (392KB, 875x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493837939032.png
392KB, 875x960px
>>127589814
Nice try schlomo, theres lots of work to be done. And were just getting started.
>>
simpy euphoric
>>
>>127589814

No it isn´t. We will go into a multicultural mode now. It is going to be a huge transformation ...
But without this transformation, europe is not going to survive.
>>
>>127589814
Sleeping my be the easy way out but if we sleep thats just letting ((them)) win so we cant sleep now not when we are just getting started saving everything. Besides if it didn't take effort it would not be worth it
>>
>>127591084
Whatever you say Barbara
>>
File: 1495840245911.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1495840245911.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
Found the shill!
>>
OP is unfortunately correct, there is no society to save anymore. I picked up my sister yesterday from school, she's in 8th grade and almost every girl I saw was dressed like a total whore. Unbelievable what parents think is acceptable now.

There is no going back, society will literally have to collapse for any semblance of decency to come back. Lmao, you have fucking middle schoolers watching Whoriana Granda and Katie Perry promote race mixing and promiscuity. Fuck this time line, I realize how lucky I am being born in the West, but comfortable materialism and degeneracy can never be sustained for long.

I just want a qt who's not a fucking whore and wants a few kids, why is that so hard to achieve? Is it really (((them))) influencing all of this, or a natural cycle of rise and fall of civilization?
>>
The west WILL fall, in a handful of generations shitskins will outnumber us in both Europe and America.
Keep your friends close and your family closer, these are going to be harsh times till the white man wakes up
>>
>>127591646

its (((them)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>>
File: 12810319.jpg (204KB, 710x475px) Image search: [Google]
12810319.jpg
204KB, 710x475px
>>127589814

okay why is the theme of sleeping your schtick now? are we getting invaded by /x/?
>>
>>127589814
Sadly, you're right about the West falling. But we can turn that to our advantage and breed a new generation of traditional Westerners. We just have to shake off the shackles of (((Civilization))) first.
>>
>>127591709

There are hundres of millions of whites worldwide. I think, everyone combined, we make up around a billion people.

If only a certain amount of whites start to act like (((they))) do, we have our future secured.

We would control all of america, europe and oceania. Nobody could fuck with us. For this scenario we don´t need a majority white country, we just need a "white world congress" and white people cooperating with each other internationallylike (((they))). Remember: history is made by minorities.
>>
>>127589814
>5 black dicks
5 white dicks is far more likely, literal faggot.

>>127591418
Anyone mentioning black dick is obvious.
>>
File: 1465462733351.jpg (163KB, 452x981px) Image search: [Google]
1465462733351.jpg
163KB, 452x981px
>>127589814
I DON'T ACCEPT THIS
>>
>>127589814
All degenerates will burn in hell if they don't repent. The jews will burn in hell too if they don't repent and stop degenerating society. The freemasons, the communists will all burn. The sodomites and child sacrificing moloch worshippers are going to burn in hellfire if they don't repent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.