[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eventually every nignog is going to nig http://www.bbc.co.u

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Eventually every nignog is going to nig

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40087317?ocid=socialflow_twitter
>>
>mexitard defending Sharia level DUI laws of the US because "nigs gonna nog"
This shit is just too ridiculous to make up.
>>
>>127589066

nigger detected
>>
File: nigger4130.jpg (50KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
nigger4130.jpg
50KB, 600x543px
Toger Woods has literally gone over to the dark side. At one time long ago he had the ultimate white life — a brilliant career, enormous wealth, prestige and power. Plus he had a gorgeous and successful blonde wife, and a beautiful son and daughter.

And he threw it all away because of "muh dick". His life has circled the drain ever since. Somewhere, some far-left sports journalists are figuring out a way to blame whitey.
>>
>>127589854
>beautiful son and daughter
wat
>>
File: 5541315612df5s12.jpg (117KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
5541315612df5s12.jpg
117KB, 500x473px
>>127586860
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (8KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
8KB, 236x172px
>>127586860
I guess you could say... he drove plenty of shots and they all went down the hole
>>
>>127586860
>African genes certainly trumped though Asian genes.
>>
>>127586860
ayy mann is that a fucking hodge twin
>>
>>127586860
The only more JUST athlete is aaron Hernandez. Tiger is a retard.
>>
File: the eternal Swede.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal Swede.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>That shell of a man
It's what he gets for cucking his ex wife.
>>
File: TriggerWoods.jpg (28KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
TriggerWoods.jpg
28KB, 720x479px
>>127586860

>shot potato under par in the first round
>>
>>127589854
Nigs being nigs it was bound to happen, it must be tucked away in their DNA but niggers, regardless of how successful they are, or rich, they always find a way to fuck it up, and to turn their lives into ''Crackas be poor n shiet'' to ''Pls whitey gib welfare n food stamps n shieeeeet''.

It doesn't matter, they always end up in jail at some point.
>>
>>127586860
>Asian Masculinity
>>
should've tried to play baseball like a normal "retired" athlete
>>
I've driven drunk on many occasions but never been caught. My skin is white
>>
>>127591558

Everyone literally drives drunk at least a couple of times.

Tipsy is drunk.

"feeling it' is drunk

Who have to be real unlucky, and probably had to have done it multiple times.

The first couple of times, you're always an amazing driver (at least in your head)

as you get away with it, you lose your focus and slip up and then you get caught.

keep driving drunk. hopefully you crash and die or at least get arrested for being a degenerate

non drinker here, keep guzzling down drinks, it's funny watching losers like you talk themselves into drunk driving
>>
JUST
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.