[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Visiting USA from Norway >Libraries are closed today >Banks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Visiting USA from Norway
>Libraries are closed today
>Banks are closed today
>Many other commerce and government institutions are either closed or are closing early
>Had to quickly Wiki today's Burger holiday
>In observance of the sacrifices of murderers from WWII and Vietnam

You have an oddly stupid Holiday today Burgers.
>>
Yeah like Norway is better, our shops close EVERY SUNDAY..
>>
>>127585152
That's not really dumb, and we close everything every sunday
>>
>>127585830
fucking kek, btfo by his own countryman
>>
>>127585152
Memorial Day isn't just for WWII and Vietnam
>>
>>127585953
Yeah Brazil, i hope you're enjoying that free "environment money" we're sending you..
>>
>>127585152

you can celebrate too, remember the fallen soldiers of Norway. Go to a barbeque or something and drink some beer

what state are you visiting? California?
>>
>>127586153
Dafuq are you talking about?
>>
>>127585152

>says the country that got cucked so hard by the Germans the word quisling was created

kek
>>
>>127586548
http://norwaytoday.info/news/norway-gave-34-5-billion-aid-last-year/

Amazon jungle and shit
>>
File: IMG_0983.png (321KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.png
321KB, 2160x1200px
complaining about not being able to use banks on a holiday mourning fallen soldiers of said country.
Confirmed Jew.
>>
>>127586728
Thanks for the link Norwaybro, and I'm very sorry but almost ALL of that money is being wasted in failed policies OR are going to the pockets of corrupt politicians (99% of Brazilian politicians are corrupts as fuck) so you are getting cucked hard and your government would do well in never send Brazil another penny, never ever again, Brazil is a shithole that need a civil war to clean the dirty with our own blood
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.