[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women do not actually enjoy penetration. They can only ejaculate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4720.jpg (281KB, 1332x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4720.jpg
281KB, 1332x2048px
Women do not actually enjoy penetration. They can only ejaculate through additional acts with have no reproductive value.

Does this mean religiousfags are right and only the male orgasm matters since it's the one with value attached? I mean, the female orgasm is much harder to attain than the male orgasm, so why should it be as important when it adds nothing to the act?
>>
I've made a girl cum from just sticking it in once.
>>
File: 1.gif (4MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
4MB, 480x240px
>>127584059
>>
>>127584059
that's how beta males with small dicks think
>>
>>127584175
That's what she said, but she was probably lying. OP is correct and you know it.
>>
Female orgasms are a myth
>>
Virgin detected
>>
>>127584175
Some cum actually fast in like under 10 mins and some just cant no matter what you put in or how you penetrate
>>
Everyone who responded above my response needs to get the fuck off 4chan and go out and play.
>>
>>127584059

When women cum, the cervix moves and can more easily collect cum. So a woman cumming increases likelihood of conception, but is not necessary for it.

So no, ultimately it's not nearly as important as the man's pleasure, which is necessary.

Rape triggers spontaneous ovulation, you don't see anyone saying rape is good because of it.
>>
>>127584059
>>127584635
>>127584673
Poor sweeties will never know that pupils-fully-dilated look of a woman post-orgasm.
>>
Yes. No matter what they tell you, penetration is just a formality for females that they do because of intimacy and because it's expected. If you want to make a woman cum then the clitoris is the way to go since its only purpose is to feel good.

Size is also mostly irrelevant provided you're longer and thicker than ~4'' or so. Most of te pleasure receptors are in the first 3-4 inches so anything deeper than that doesn't matter much, and again, these are a complete joke compared to the receptors on the clitoris and not nearly enough to reach orgasm.
>>
>>127584059
"Women don't enjoy penetration" -shit lesbians say.

"Female orgasm has no value" -false, it strengthens the bond between male and female, makes both partners feel happy and relaxed, and relieves stress. When mom and dad have a good sexual relationship, their marriage is strong, their household functions properly, and the kids directly benefit.

"Female orgasm is harder to attain" -males find it difficult to reach orgasm during bad sex too, also when they've got physical or psychological problems. Normal, healthy women find it just as easy to relax and reach orgasm during good sex as normal, healthy men.
>>
Speak for yourself OP.
>>
i can also cum without using my hands
>>
>>127584059
Female orgasm was once needed to release the egg from the ovary, but since the evolution made a turn to more reliable method of cycles, the female orgasm may seem pointless in the reproduction sense.
I vaguely remember the statistic that about 2/3 of women aren't able to reach orgasm solely with penetration. So you have to play with the clit.
If you want to look at it in the social viewpoint, achieving a female orgasm is the advantage of males. If a man can't do it, he's labeled as inept, his woman will dump him and tell others about how he couldn't make her cum not even once, so his datepool will be smaller and he won't reproduce.
But if the man is good at it, it's the opposite.
So don't cry anon and use your damn brain.
>>
>>127584059
>he thinks I care about other people enjoying themselves.
>>
>>127590644
Do you think women just go "man this guy is so good at sex you should totally let him knock you up" or what?
>>
So many virgins in this thread already
>>
>>127592049
We two are from catholic countries, not so much here. Girls tend to be timid and not opened about it in regular conversation. But elsewhere in the west:
> "Oh fuck Cindy, I had this amazing sex with Chad at the back of the nightclub yesterday."
> "Wow, did he made you cum at least, Tif?"
> "3 times, it was amazing."
Or some wife might mention it to a marriage ruiner and she'll want to find out herself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.