[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the libertarian stance on abortion? By the way, does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: comf.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
comf.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
What's the libertarian stance on abortion? By the way, does necrophilia violate the NAP?
>>
Not as long as you acquire the body to make it your personal property. Yiff!
>>
There is no libertarian stance on Abortion.
>>
Abortion is the subject that will trigger a 30k post thread on a libertarian forum.

This is probably a bait thread.
>>
>>127574272
The libertarian stance on abortion would logically be to to class it as murder unless the baby is going to kill the mother then killing the baby would be an act of self defence. Anyone who says abortion (including plan b) should be legal is not libertarian
>>
File: heeeehe.png (340KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
heeeehe.png
340KB, 450x403px
>>127574272
realistic abortion debate is around the philosophical idea of when a human being is even considered such and as a result, when does it get the human right not to be killed.

Not an easy yes or no thing for libertardians as many other subjects are.

although I'm sure many of them are 100% for it, due to womans rights their body etc.
>>
>>127574938
The science is settled that a human becomes a human upon conception
>>
All libertarians I've known had very mixed feelings about abortions. Some felt that not letting a girl abort what's essentially a part of her body to a violation of her liberty. Others felt that since the baby is still technically human, aborting it would be violating IT'S liberty and rights as a human.
>>
>>127574272
Until birth.
>>
Ron Paul said abortion is murder, because when he was a neo natal doctor, he was legally responsible for babies from moment of pregnancy till the end. He argues it's philosophically stupid to keep a doctor at such a high standard of cars but the mother can kill it whenever she wants to.
>>
>>127575270
Of cars? Ignore that
>>
>>127575270
Of cars they need to be put to a high standard. That's why they are revspected so much. It's what their car reer is geared towards. Vroom.
>>
>>127576197
Your kids will hate your dad puns
>>
>>127576550
Good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.