[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about polish basketball player "Anna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bitch.jpg (35KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
35KB, 720x360px
What does /pol/ think about polish basketball player "Anna Pamuła" and her opinion on the refugee crisis?

>Even if between those 7 thousands refugees there will be one terrorist, he'll kill dozen Poles but how many lives we'll save!
>>
>>127565202
it is our duty to help these poor muslims
>>
>>127565202
Traitor.
>>
>>127565202
So is she for or against it?
>>
File: thumb_0000051a10.jpg (104KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_0000051a10.jpg
104KB, 540x810px
>>127565202
Traitor scum
She talks about sacrificing imaginary for her Poles, who she will never meet
She don't talk about about sacrificing her life or her family members for those muslims
For this she should be hanged
Also hooked nose

Also pic related
This is Anna Pamuła born 1984 a basketball player
On your pic is different one, who is journalist at one major leftist newspaper
>>
>>127565893
For it. She is saying 7 thousand refugee's lives are more important than a dozen polish lives.
>>
>>127565202
Whenever I get into the Skittles argument (knowing that there are 2 poisoned skittles in a bowl of 50 would you still want to eat them?) I always win by saying:
>So you think sacrificing 12 lives is worth it to "save" a thousand?
>yeah!
>what is the guarantee that you will actually save them? Are they under mortal threat?
At this point some of them might falter a bit and you can catch them there and expand upon - how are you saving their lives? Are they really better off here? Basically, take the "humanitarian approach" and ask if refugees are better off here or would be better off helped in their native countries (which has been proven to be correct).
>well, yes they are under mortal threat.
>I see. would you sacrifice your child for them?
>well... I mean...
>what if you personally had to choose which 12 polish people had to die? what would you say to their families?
They usually go silent there, or risk outing themselves as psychopaths. Make it personal, put THEM in the situation.
That's why I always tell people who want open borders:
>would you take a refugee in your house, personally?
>of course, of course!
Now it just happens that 99% of people who say this don't currently have a refugee in their house so you're safe to proceed in locking them in:
>then why don't you have one?
>>
>>127565202
>If there's just one rapefugee that rapes and murders my child, I'm OK with it because I helped to save other beady-eyed rapefugees!

>Who cares if Poles are murdered as long as I can be on my high horse!

Also, most of the immigrants are not even from war zones. Normally refugees can find safety in an adjacent country from their own. People like her are not saving anyone since none of these people are in any real danger.
>>
>>127566123
Why are leftist women always so damn ugly? Even in Poland!
>>
>>127566384
Personal approach is very effective.
They always crumble instantly, however they will often engage in total denial and changing the topic.
>>
>>127565202
She is some hook nosed kikess living in fucking Paris. Tbh that shit she said did more good than harm, people really got triggered after it
>>
>>127566163
And you're a scumbag who's arguing that because a very small number of refugees might be dangerous, we should leave them all to rot in a warzone.

Except you're not really arguing that because faggots like you don't care about the lives of your own countrymen any more than anyone else's, and it's just a poor fucking excuse to be an asshole.

>>127566384
>the people who value the lives of 12 poles over thousands of others
>they're not the psycopaths
I think you have it backwards.

And that's why most people don't answer, because of sheer disgust.
>>
Poland accepted all cultures and than got partitioned because they were too 'liberal'. Europe can suck on a dick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.