[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a mongrel halfling. I have 2 very different warrior blo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I am a mongrel halfling. I have 2 very different warrior bloods running through my veins. Neither of which are of Hebrew/Jewish decent.

How can I honor my ancestors by worshiping an Abrahamic religion?? Is this not cuckoldry? These sand nigger religions have infested my peoples of both lineages and look what those religions have done to our world. They have completely taken over. Pisslam seeks to destroy our world as we know it and is responsible for many rapes and murders just this year. I don't need to get into the kiketry that is Judaism. Christianity has gelded the white man, while the values are there - our people are taught to sit back and relax while niggers destroy everything.

Kikes have brainwashed you. They have removed your ability to fight for glory and for the good of your race. The pope kisses dirty nigger feet and promotes open border policies. They have taught you to be "weeping martyrs". "Fearful" and "shameful".

I am not sure if the answer is to seek ancestral guidance or to take on a more modern power such as the God of Chaos.. Something needs to be done here. The West is crumbling beneath our feet and it's only going to get worse. People will tell you that God/Jesus is coming to judge and to get on the side of the light. Is this not kike fueled bull shit to have you sit idly by and watch everything be burned to the ground?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fFI0ziCs8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b234Y5LvcM
>>
Hey look everyone another 1/38th Cherokee American!

Just do that two-spirit thing, Shitting Bull. One can inulge whatever christcuck crap you want and the other can be a shaman or whatever the fuck unique snowflake garbage you desire.
>>
>2 very different warrior bloods

Get real burger, you know your ancestors weren't warriors. Tradesmen at best, faggot farmers more than likely.

You're so far removed from them, your piggy backing is a massive insult.

You're an American, start identifying as one and make yourself proud off your own actions.
>>
>>127561388
You missed the entire point. Are you of European descent? Do you have empathy for your people? Action needs to be taken to save this world from it's degeneracy, and kike stained fairy tales hold all of us back.

>>127561606
Are you truly proud of your country? Is that why you left Pakistan? Get real. You have no room to talk here, you are at the forefront of this nigger infestation and kike induced cuckoldry.
>>
>>127561196
Wouldn't those oars just break like twigs in a storm like that.
>>
>>127561849
They're probably covered in runes.
>>
>>127561825
Wasn't Christianity the factor that United most of Europe into their current day regions? Without it germanic tribes would still be fighting each other
>>
>>127560850
Omg those people who are like DUURrrr I'm 1 / 98th apache I'm half warrior!!!!!! Are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>127561969
Do people, "Christian Europeans" still not fight today? Anyway the Roman Empire united a lot of tribes diplomatically and Christianity forced everyone to convert or die.

>>127562103
I agree. Self-hating whites most of the time.
>>
I am an Aryan God. I have pure warrior blood running through my veins. None of which is of Hebrew/Jewish descent.
>>
>>127560850
And today's 'most autistic post on 4chan' goes to...this faggot! Hers your sage OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.