[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question for us to discus: Why isn't ISIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ISIS.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
Here's a question for us to discus:

Why isn't ISIS steamrolling through Africa?

There are already plenty of radical Islamic groups in many countries, why can't ISIS negotiate with them and begin a full takeover of Africa? They just work their way down from Libya until they're stopped. If they recruit indigenous Islamic groups they will have the upper hand in terms of knowledge of the terrain and roads (or lack thereof).

Doing this would net them much more territory, and territory that is harder to take back by security forces. Additionally, there are tons of Muslims in Africa who could be easily persuaded to join their cause and interpretation of Islam. Guns are easy to get, and most countries in Africa have laughably poor militaries, so they don't pose much threat. Africa is also decades behind the rest of the world in terms of communications, so ISIS could capture half the country before word even got out they were almost to the capitol.

Now, I suppose there are some drawbacks. Obviously Africa is fuckhueg so doing this would divert considerable manpower from their fronts in Iraq and Syria. However, if they recruit from the local African population and train them, they can get away with sending just a few members in order to train and lead their new recruits. It also won't net them the confrontation they seem to be thinking with the west. As far as I've heard, ISIS wants to bring about a real war with them, as part of a doomsday prophecy they want fulfilled. Still, it would net them a much larger standing army as well as an abundance of resources like gold and rare metals and even oil in some areas. It could be hugely profitable for them, and they have no trouble making cash even now.

So what do you guys think? Is the ISIS leadership considering this idea? Or it it all retarded and not something ISIS would consider? If they did begin an African campaign, how would the west respond?
>>
>>127552136
Cause why the fuck would Israel want Africa?
>>
>>127552136
Even Muslims don't like black Muslims.
>>
>>127552136
That's cuz niggers are not humans.
>>
>>127552136
Not even isis would want to manage Africa or its population.

If you think a ghetto in America is unmanageable hopeless and crazy. Try Africa.
https://youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo
>>
ISIS already set up a branch in Africa around late 2015 I think and used to dominate a few cities in Lybia.
In order to get fully active in africa, the veterans of the syrian war must manage to flee into the sahel zone once they admit defeat there.

ISIS in africa will be a shitshow.
>>
Because African tribes.
>>
>>127552136
There is nothing in Africa to gain.
>>
They are allies with Boko Haram( Nigerian Islamic group), aren't they?
>>
http://africacenter.org/spotlight/islamic-state-isis-africa-implications-syria-iraq-boko-haram-aqim-shabaab/
>>
Bantu tribes have rock clubs and not wooden clubs - and thus would defeat any subhuman wooden-club wielding non Bantus - i.e muslims.

After they run out of ((ammo)).
>>
>>127552136
Have u even seen the leader of Boko Harambe?

He's got to be the dumbest donkey face this side of Zimbabwe. I mean supremely retarded level dumb.

Not even Isis is stupid enough to add on dead weight anchors like him around.

> Liability
>>
>>127552136
>why kidnap black kids to use as sex slaves when you can kidnap lighter skinned kids?
>non Muslim blacks hate Muslims with a passion and would use their own free time to fight ISIS
>black Muslims are little better than non Muslims and would actually be a liability if allied with
>Africa sucks? There is a reason why only niggers live there
>>
>>127552731
Boko haram actually swore allegiance with al Qaida as has almost all terrorist groups so they can't set up an offset of isis. Which literally in the name states it's only for Iraq and Syria
>>
>>127552136
ISIS is going broke. Remember when the US blew the fuck out of their money stock piles?
>>
>>127552235

Fpbp
>>
>>127552136
They have all the good military officials that used to work under Saddam. They don't have those type in Africa.
>>
>>127555828
But blacks work for a lot less than arabs
>>
>>127552136
African are shit.
That mean who can't exploit the shittyness of African nation with a rebel group made of African. And ISIS probably don't have enough spare Arab troops for fighting on several continent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.