[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Jeb Bush cuckservative leftist faggot of Canada(pictured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: o-ANDREW-SCHEER-570.jpg (59KB, 570x416px) Image search: [Google]
o-ANDREW-SCHEER-570.jpg
59KB, 570x416px
Why did the Jeb Bush cuckservative leftist faggot of Canada(pictured left) win when someone much more based(pictured right) that would have actually changed things lost in the 13TH FUCKING ROUND?

There's probably a few brainwashed idiots here that support supply management, central banking, foreign aid, equalization payments and many other cuckservative things but Canada just fucked ourselves here.

Trudeau is absolutely going to win now.
This guy is Harper 2.0.
Thanks conservatives and your bullshit voting system.
>>
vump

wtf i hate canada now
>>
>Harper 2.0
I fucking wish.
>>
>>127550861
Harper unretired from politics last year.
The CPC is his party, he's just no longer the front man of the operation.
Should tell you all you need to know about Scheer
>>
>>127551623
harper was a keynesian turd and he opened immigration

he needed to be thrown out of a helicopter

fuck (((harper)))
>>
>>127551911
keynesian economics isn't what you likely think it is. Though yes he was keynesian and actually had great econ policy. Guess the masters helps.
His immigration policy was actually something to be rivalled we had great integration and took in a limited amount ignoring whatever the UN told us otherwise. The turdo decided instead of rich chinese or people who actually liked Canada we should fill our country with Muslims.
>>
>>127551623
harper was a keynesian turd and he opened immigration

he needed to be thrown out of a helicopter

fuck (((harper)))
>>
>>127552180
>keynesian economics isn't what you likely think it is.
no you uninformed turd
I've studied it for many years.

it's a fucking scam
keynes was a fraud and it's resulted in poverty and economic depressions

deflation is GOOD for the economy no matter what your keynesian professors brainwashed you to believe

>His immigration policy was actually something to be rivalled
how is 250 immigrants a year a good thing?
Uk doesn't even have that much

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
File: 1472847358678.jpg (14KB, 260x190px) Image search: [Google]
1472847358678.jpg
14KB, 260x190px
>This guys is Harper 2.0
So? Harper did pretty damn well for a conservative in Canada, and he's sure as fuck better than any of the other leaders. Only redditors and faggots hate Harper. This guy is better than Harper too. Of course Bernier was better, but I'm still confident for the conservatives winning.

Does Scheer have many establishment connections? Isn't he like a farmer from Saskatchewan with 5 kids? he also voted against gay marriage and abortion, and wants to end CBC, and not legalize weed. What exactly is so bad about him? Someone please enlighten me.
>>
>>127552560
It was good for canadian standards. Compared to what turdeau is doing now it was amazing. Anyone running is going to be pro-immigration because they all argue that we need these immigrants for the country. Also the problem is more the type of people we let in.
>>
File: 1495926973243.jpg (62KB, 627x656px) Image search: [Google]
1495926973243.jpg
62KB, 627x656px
>>127550861
>Leaf politics
>>
>>127554856
>So? Harper did pretty damn well for a conservative in Canada

-let in 250k immigrants
-leftist keynesian policies that hurt canada economically
-supply management
-equalization
-anti-free speech laws
-socialized healthcare
-corporate welfare
-foreign aid
and more

fuck harper

>but I'm still confident for the conservatives winning.
they're clearly going to lose now

>Does Scheer have many establishment connections?
absolutely

>and abortion
this is why he's a piece of shit
abortion is GOOD
fuck nonwhites

>Someone please enlighten me.
do you enjoy keynesian economics, mass immigration and being brainwashed?
then you'll love scheer
>>
>>127554974
>It was good for canadian standards
it fucked us all over you brainwashed cuck

>Compared to what turdeau is doing now it was amazing
LMAO THEIR POLICIES ARE ALMOST IDENTICAL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fuck you keynesian retards are beyond hope.

How exactly is Harper's policies different from turdy?
They've both printed and spent billions.
>>
>>127555915
Man I wish I got to vote in toronto
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.