[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we redpill women? This is the only way our movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1494465121355.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494465121355.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
How do we redpill women?

This is the only way our movement can advance. You can't keep your society in line if you can't even control your women.
>>
Women are totally controlled by Jewish propaganda it is crazy.
>>
File: 1495639997412.jpg (137KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495639997412.jpg
137KB, 652x960px
>>127549658
White men are too beta and gay to be respected by white women.
>>
>>127549820
>Indian men
>calling anyone beta

We've all seen how you pajeets act on faceberg
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-193659.png (896KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-193659.png
896KB, 1440x2560px
>>127549820
>pajeet
>>
File: 1490992572706.jpg (145KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1490992572706.jpg
145KB, 1024x1014px
>>127549904
White women are out of control of white """""men"""'", don't change goalposts here.
>>
>>127549658
You can't friend.
I stopped considering women rational beings long ago.
When I see a woman I just see a children, naive, unaware, emotional, selfish, etc.
>>
Women were never redpilled based and its not their job to be redpilled and based. their job is to obey,clean,cook and get fucked. This whole "i want a based redpill qt" is such a thirsty virgin mindset. Even the most "interesting" woman is a replaceable series of fuckholes and a glorified mindless babymaker. want this meme to stop. Women are brainless, they exist only to be fucked and make babies,clean and cook, they are not meant to have opinions other than their husband's opinion
>>
Women were never "redpilled and based" and its not their job to be "redpilled". their job is to obey their man, clean,cook, look pretty and get fucked. This whole "i want a based redpill qt" is such a thirsty virgin mindset. Even the most "interesting" woman is a replaceable series of fuckholes and has no worth beyond being a babymaker. Women shouldnt have opinions other than what their man tells them to think. dumb bitchwhore cuntface sluts are barely human
>>
>>127549658
Life is the ultimate redpill. The more they experience the world, the more they will understand. Sometimes you just have to let people suffer the consequences of their decisions so they'll learn for themselves.

I knew a girl who was basically antifa. Punk rocker, free spirit, hyper-leftist. She moved down south into niggerville to take advantage of the cheap rent.

>The people here are GREAT. Just so REAL compared to all that fake stuff up north!
>I haven't had any trouble. Everyone's so NICE, and it's like totally a community down here.
>There's barbecues out in the streets, big parties at the parks, and everyone's just so cool.

Two weeks later, I saw her carrying a can of bear mace in a holster on her side. She had been groped, harassed, and followed home numerous times. She broke her lease, paid the early termination fee, and moved all of her stuff into a friend's garage just to get away from her awesome new neighborhood.
>>
It's impossible. Even in the 1910s women managed to unredpill themselves in the space of a few years, what hope does the modern woman have? End women's suffrage, it's the only way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.