[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /pol/ redpill me on the Federal Reserve? So I know that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1496039885420[1].jpg (363KB, 1536x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1496039885420[1].jpg
363KB, 1536x1022px
Can /pol/ redpill me on the Federal Reserve?

So I know that they're not federally owned despite what the name implies, and I know that the U.S dollar is not actually a currency the U.S owns, but a representation of how much the U.S government owes the Federal Reserve. I also know that there's interest in every dollar printed in order to deal with inflation.

But how does that work in specific? Say for instance there exists no dollar bills in the world, and the Federal reserve prints a $1 bill with 25 cents interest on top of it. So the U.S gov. owes 1.25 dollars to the fed, but how will it ever pay that interest back if only a 1 dollar bill has ever been printed?

Wouldn't that result into an endless spiral of printing, inflation and debt?
>>
>>127546490
>Wouldn't that result into an endless spiral of printing, inflation and debt?

It's not endless; when the paper money people run out of paper they start a major war to perform a 'tabula rasa.'

You watch.
>>
File: banking.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
banking.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>>
File: thomas_jefferson.jpg (97KB, 512x261px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_jefferson.jpg
97KB, 512x261px
>>127546490
>Wouldn't that result into an endless spiral of printing, inflation and debt?

Yes, and that's the whole point.

If we have control over the countries monetary power, then it means we're free. If we don't, we're not free.
>>
>>127547626
Thanks, Hans.

Will read when I have time.
>>
>>127546490

Nixon + Petro-Dollar + Saudi Arabia
>>
>>127546490

"Paper currency inherently reverts to its original intrinsic value- Zero." Voltaire
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (128KB, 426x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
128KB, 426x767px
Cool guys
>>
File: controlsthenews.png (2MB, 1285x987px) Image search: [Google]
controlsthenews.png
2MB, 1285x987px
Comprehensive redpill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
>>
Bill Still The Money Masters:

https://youtu.be/hVRm2OAhwsE

Listen while you game or do housework.
>>
>>127546490
monetary policy is highly disputed. Maybe learn the theories before you shit post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.