[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ why SHOULDN'T I become an Eastern Orthodox clergyman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: easternorthodox.jpg (23KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
easternorthodox.jpg
23KB, 399x600px
/pol/ why SHOULDN'T I become an Eastern Orthodox clergyman?

>sweet uniform/beard
>no corporate bullshit
>stand up for western values on a daily basis
>get to share my values with my congregants
>stop worrying about modern society and women
>>
>>127538625
As a member of the Eastern Orthodox Church, you shouldn't become one for all of the reasons you listed. Because your reason is utter garbage, and you will only do harm to our faith through your weak rational and ultimately your surrender of values.
>>
File: mlk Orthodoxy supported.png (249KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
mlk Orthodoxy supported.png
249KB, 620x350px
>>127538625
Are you a boy fucker?

Do you like white girls fucking Africans?

Are you pro-pan-Asian Globalism and NWO?

If you answered yes to all of these questions then you should.
>>
>>127538759
What's the point of being Eastern Orthodox if not to stand up for western values and reject wide-spread modernism imposed by left-wing cultural marxists?
>>
>>127538625
Because you grew up in America and you likely don't understand Christianity properly.
>>
>>127539337

In fact all he knows he probably learned from family guy and snl sketches
>>
>>127539045
To believe in the truths and mysteries of the mother church, and to recognize the holy word of God.

You will be utterly impotent against modernism and cultural marxism if your goal is solely to defeat them.
>>
File: 3_effy+skins.jpg (32KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
3_effy+skins.jpg
32KB, 510x383px
>>127538625
THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD

REMINDER:
(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127539826
You're a retard. Go do jewish psyops elsewhere.
>>
>>127539337
So only non-Americans should become clergymen? How do you spread the faith if you don't encourage everyone around the globe to do their part?
>>
>>127540914
Send children you haven't sullied with American "Christianity" and we'll take care of it.

Seriously though, you americans take Christianity way too seriously, and are prone to taking it to extremes. Religion shouldn't be the center of your life unless you're a clergyman - but you're teaching your kids that way; then you're surprised that they hate Christianity.
>>
>>127538625
Go for it, I am going to be joining the clergy this fall, I have the support of my priest and my bishop, so I'm excited to be doing it.
>>
Because Christianity is a kike worshipping religion
>>
>>127539826
Nice copypasta shill
>>
>>127538625

Because you're a fucked up 4chan user, and you would lead your flock to shit. God has no use for people who don't honor him. How do I know this? I'm in the same boat.
>>
File: 1486158001740.jpg (69KB, 491x491px)
1486158001740.jpg
69KB, 491x491px
>>127541607
>>
>>127541761

Also, if you think the purpose of the Christian faith is to advance political objectives, you don't know the first thing about it.
>>
>>127538625
all Christianity is a trick

none of them preach to keep the Sabbath as written in revelation "pray that your flight not be on sabbath" what other laws have they done away with?!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.