[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't the West, Western Europe, Russia, Eastern Asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: Pedophile prophet.jpg (91KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pedophile prophet.jpg
91KB, 720x600px
Why can't the West, Western Europe, Russia, Eastern Asian including Chinda, Japan, South Korea, as well as Australia unite just for once to completely obliterate Islam?

If we combined all of our power the evil barbarism and pedophilia of their so called prophet could be forever eradicated from this Earth.

So I ask why don't the countries of the world unite against islam?
>>
You cant stop us. Allah is on our side and he will help us to kill all wh*tes.
TAKBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 586x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 586x480px
>>127530358
>we wuz conquerors and shiieet

you will be forever irrelevant and your religion will die out in time.
>>
>>127530151
Sex with one's wife is not rape.
>>
File: huehue.jpg (28KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
28KB, 400x414px
>>127530151
>So I ask why don't the countries of the world unite against islam?

You have to unite to stop the JEW first, then you can go after Islam.
>>
>>127530749

you would know

just imagine the kind of shit the goym of the future will be told about the ancient evil white "people"
>>
File: Show me.jpg (28KB, 229x320px) Image search: [Google]
Show me.jpg
28KB, 229x320px
>>127530936
Perosnally I would rather have the Jew rule over me than the Mudslime. Islam is the very epitome of evil in this world.
>>
File: roach_killer.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
roach_killer.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>127530358
Roaches are such a joke.
>>
>>127531808
>Perosnally I would rather have the Jew rule over me than the Mudslime. Islam is the very epitome of evil in this world.

No, you wouldn't. Jews literally believe that every goyim (human cattle, non Jews) is meant to be a slave to the Jews. Every Jew is meant to own 2,800 goyim slaves, how they came up with that number is beyond me. The Jews were the owners of the slave ships and made what would amount to Billions in the 1700's off the slave trade.

Muslims are pieces of shit and Islam should be eradicated but don't forget that Muslims and Mohammed basically stole their most controversial ideas from the Jewish Torah.

As long as Jews exist, they'll do everything in their power to help Muslims so long as they spend their energy killing non Jews.
>>
>>127530151
superiority guilt
>>
>>127530151
fake image op

quran 65: 4

And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.
>>
File: Muhammad in hell.jpg (184KB, 739x654px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad in hell.jpg
184KB, 739x654px
>>127537268
Gross, that's still in the realm of pedophilia, especially since he was way over twice her age and married her when she was a kid. He had sex with her before she reached puberty.

He was a disgusting man, who offered nothing to this world. Name one damn thin that Moe brought to this world that was good that wasn't brought by a previous religion!

He plagiarized from Judaism and Christianity and added a ton of violence to it, and excuses for taking children as wives. He is the Joseph Smith of the east.

If he were to go to heaven who honestly would want to go to heaven? God would have one warped mind to make Moe a prophet. Such a heaven sounds much more like a hell. The question is where would you rather suffer with "allah" or the devil.

Moe is a fraud of the worst kind. If he's not burning in hell as we speak. Then everyone must be getting into heaven.
>>
>>127530845
It is if she's nine.
>>
File: to the lake of fire.jpg (73KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
to the lake of fire.jpg
73KB, 600x650px
>>127530151
Ann Barnhardt is my hero. She reads through the book of the devil aka the Quran/Koran, which she has bookmarked with bacon, before tearing the pages out and burning them.

Damn Islam and its false prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htshvId51UE
>>
>>127530845
Call it whatever you want but if you have sex with a 9 year old you deserve a lynching.
>>
File: jews.jpg (625KB, 728x2801px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
625KB, 728x2801px
every religion says goofy shit op. news flash
>>
File: tumblr_nslh4tne8O1rmzw91o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nslh4tne8O1rmzw91o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x324px
>>127541612
>implying implications
Faaaaaaaagoooooot
>>
>>127537957
He made the Bedouins stop killing their kids by exposure. He also gave women divorce rights.
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (864KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
864KB, 960x639px
Its OK
>they were married, concentually when she was 6
It was normal back in those days
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (96KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
96KB, 720x720px
>>127542259
Wow... such an hero

>I'll now overlook all the rape, brutality, slavery and conquest
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.