[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turns out #notallmuslims was actually kind of true. After t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 24

File: Imam Tawhidi.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Imam Tawhidi.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Turns out #notallmuslims was actually kind of true.
After the Manchester bombings this Imam went on Australian TV and told the truth about Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI
After that appearance he is now in hiding. Australia's counter terrorism officials had to take him into hiding because of immediate threats from the muslim community.
Imam Tawhidi is Shia Imam while the other guy is a Sunni. This is the difference between Shias and Sunnis.

Is Imam Tawhidi dare I say it... Our Imam?
>>
"Do not lie to the Australian people, our books teach the beheading of people" - Imam Tawhidi
>>
shias are bro-tier
>>
Here's a video he posted on facebook after that appearance which facebook deleted.
Watch from 1:30
https://youtu.be/_GHQ2ob8IhM?t=1m30s
>>
"Welcome to the thoroughly weird world of Mohammad Tawhidi, the man the mainstream Muslim community has dubbed Australia's "fake sheikh."

Anointed as a religious leader by the tabloid media, this Shia extremist is using its newspapers and television programs to wage a sectarian war against Australia's majority Sunni community. And their audiences can't get enough."
>>
https://youtu.be/7QaMi6EQl5I
>wants to ban some islamic books
>wants to stop the building of mosques
>wants the government to monitor the bank accounts of imams to find out who's funding them
>mocks the leftists for supporting islam
>>
>>127530406
Trust a leaf to be practicing taqiyya.

>Implying you can shake the Sheikh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GMJ1f64JEQ
>>
>>127530685
>"Palestine is jewish land"

Based
>>
>>127531062
No I agree with your points just quoting ABC news auistralia
>>
>>127531486
Yeah bro, I'm just kidding. The ABC is skewed left and pushes the religion of peace meme. It's the Australian version of the CBC.
>>
File: 1444669859087.jpg (59KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1444669859087.jpg
59KB, 531x471px
>>127529000
Reminder that Iran is Shias (good guys and "enemy") and saudi arabia is Sunni (bad guys and (((greatest ally))))
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 800x522px)
image.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
>>127531062
this fucking video is so fucking frustrating what the fuck is up with the disco music and random cuts, fucking im trying to fucking watch it it seems like it has some fucking good points but waht the fuck how the fuck am i supoosed to watch such an autistic fucking compilation

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>127531895
It's for the kids.
>>
>>127530406
I love how a "sectarian war" is being anti terrorism because Sunnis sect are violent extremists.
>>
No one thinks it's all muslims. The problem is islam itself, and the wahabi and sunni fucks
>>
>>127529000
this guy comes across as a Jew LAPRING as a muslim
>>
>>127532831
>t. uthman abu bakr omar bin aisha

fuck off faggot, we know all your tricks

>>127532010
knowing the international media, the tv channel is probably owned by walid bin talal
>>
>>127532831
>implying Muslims aren't really just Jewish LARPers as their book is really just a Talmud 2.0
>>
>>127529000
That guy is using taqiyya. Shia are masters of it.
All muslims are the same shit
>>
File: t.Alberto.png (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
t.Alberto.png
1MB, 2000x1200px
>>127529000
Yeah with those sets of 0s and how fucking based he is. This is our Imam! Praise be to the real God and not (((allah)))
>>
>>127529000

Sounds and looks genuine and based.
>>
>>127534109
TAQIYYA! Behead those who insult our Imam!
>>
>>127529000
If he was a good person he wouldn't be muslim.
>>
>>127534109
Nah you're dumb as fuck. Shias are based

All the terrorist groups you know of and hate are Sunni, like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Al Nusra, etc. Plus Israel fears the Shias but loves the Sunnis, that right there is green-light on who you should support.
>>
>>127534891
this
regardless of the validity of his criticisms he's still a muslim and unwelcome
>>
>>127534989
>Muslims are based
fuck off shitskin
>>
>>127534989
>le muslims are based meme

Muslims will never be based. You have to go back Ahmed.
>>
>>127534891
This.
>>
>>127529000
BASED IMAM
>>
>>127535201
>>127535442

The reason you hate Islam is because of Sunnis, not Shias. If you only knew about Shias you wouldn't think like that. Shias don't commit terrorist attacks in the West and they denounce the extremists.

If you're going to hate them, hate them because they're sandniggers, but not because they're violent terrorist fucks like the Sunnis. That's all I gotta say.
>>
>>127534891
This though, yeah. He should convert to Christianity. they obviously don't want him anyways and he's probably going to be beheaded
>>
File: ilber-ortayli_0.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px)
ilber-ortayli_0.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
>>127529000
so far the only actual modern "based muslim" i have ever seen is picture related
but then again the guy is a world renowned professor of history and doesn't paddle his religion to others
>>
>>127535587
fucking beat me to it
>>
>>127535599
Bullshit you niggers support all the terries in lebanon.
>>
Goddamit I hate the middle east.
>>
>>127535599
Dude those Sunni and Shia fucks literally teamed up to kill our soldiers in Iraq during the 2000s. Go be a cuck somewhere else leaf.
>>
>>127535599
No we hate muslims because they're shitskins who worship a pedo prophet and his book.
You have to go back Ahmed
>>
>>127531447
>>"Palestine is jewish land"
>Based

Why the fuck should you care about which Semitic group of desert people owns which plot of land in the Middle East?

I don't. It doesn't matter if that place is controlled by Jews or by Muslims. It's not part of Western Civilisation.
>>
>>127535731
>Hezbollah are terrorists

That was only true in the beginning of their movement, but that only happened because they couldn't fight in any way. Now they're not terrorists anymore and fight for their country alongside other Christians of Lebanon. You will NEVER see a Hezbollah suicide-bomber or a Hezbollah beheading in recent times.
>>
File: 4C1kpK3.jpg (83KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
4C1kpK3.jpg
83KB, 960x948px
>>127529000
This guy's legit. Fixing Islam is super easy once you ditch the idea of punishment for blasphemy and he seems to be proof.
>>
>>127535599
I don't give a fuck what off shoot of islam you are, I don't want you in my country. Go fight your 1400 year old war amongst yourselves. I don't want to be dragged into it. It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>127535937
>You will NEVER see a Hezbollah suicide-bomber

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

lol
>>
>>127536007
lol rekt
>>
>>127535599
>The reason you hate Islam is because of Sunnis, not Shias.

I don't hate Islam. I just don't want it in Canada. It's foreign, alien and not Canadian.
>>
>>127529000
>they cancelled his account
>>
>>127536077
>tfw he doesn't know
>tfw he doesn't know diversity is his strength
>tfw everyone is canadian, canada is everyone
>>
>>127529000
Amazing. The cleric is more based than the white reporter. Cuckstralia.
>>
>>127535863
What would they do then? Those people care about their country and defended against what they perceived to be "invaders".

Also, fyi, the majority of Shias cooperated with the Americans and the new US-approved Maliki govt was Shia dominated. It was only a few who didn't like their country being invaded by a foreign power.

>>127535878
Whatever beliefs someone has is up to them and should be left to them, the real problem arises when talking about practices. You can believe in whatever you want, but you cannot practice whatever you want (beheading gays or dismembering the arms of criminals).

Try to see the difference, you're going up against the First Amendment here.
>>
>>127536257
I hate it when I see that--when the jew-cucked goy reporter is there defending what's there to behead him. Cuckholdry at its finest.
>>
>>127536007
Wtf, there isn't even any proof and both Iran and Hezbollah denied involvement in the attack. Terrorist groups usually quickly claim responsibility for the attack like ISIS does but Iran and Hezbollah both said they were innocent and wanted nothing to do with the attack.

Try to find me one where it is clearly a Hezbollah operative and Hezbollah publicly admitted responsibility, you know like ISIS and Al Qaeda always does.
>>
>>127529000
I was an Ex Sunni so proud becoming Shia
>>
>>127529000
>they start losing their shit and yelling at each other
If only they were in the same studio so they could threaten each other with shoes
>>
>>127536287
>Whatever beliefs someone has is up to them and should be left to them, the real problem arises when talking about practices. You can believe in whatever you want, but you cannot practice whatever you want (beheading gays or dismembering the arms of criminals).
So thats 99.9999% of all sunnis in the west too.
You're both the same shit who can't agree on who should've let your cult.
>>
>>127536733
Ok, look at the all the Muslim terrorists that carry out their attacks and see the contrast in numbers between Sunni ones and Shia ones. Then you'll get an idea of who is more likely to practice barbarism and who isn't.
>>
File: 1495172481980.jpg (38KB, 269x270px)
1495172481980.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>127529000
So would it be reasonable to presume that this is the beginning of a move by those within the Shia movement to pivot itself against the Sunni group by bringing itself into the general Australian consciousness as being the more moderate, peaceful group of Islam? In a way creating a new front for the sectarian conflict within the country that is beyond the typical cultural and historical grudges that exist between them?
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
43KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GHQ2ob8IhM

Damn this snackbar is going all out on his own kind, kek

#nomoretequilla
>>
>>127529000
What an islamophobe
>>
He's a fake imam you dumb fucks.

He has no credentials, and the right wing in australia (and you guys) just eat this shit up like pig slop because it matches your pre-existing biases.
>>
>>127537126

forgot link:

http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
>>
>>127535863
>waaah they killed our soldiers when we invaded
do you even see what you write?
and if youre going to blame anyone for their deatha, blame your kike government
>>
>>127536872
You just said you can believe in whatever you want but cannot practice whatever you want.
You're both barbarians. The reason shia attacks are less is because you're the minority of muslims. Also you're masters of taqiyya. Go back to your shithole shitskin
>>
>>127537126

>>127537173

>Implying your bullshit religion has any legitimacy to begin with.
>>
>>127537126
Please tell me what it's wrong from what he says.
>>
>>127535863
That was partly because Bush openly said Iran was next. Iran had a huge incentive to keep americas hands full in Iraq so they wouldn't get invaded. They were our enemy but it was rational and I can't blame them.

Main opposition Shia cleric was al Sadr and even he stopped killing coalition troops. He openly said he didn't want to keep the hostility open because USA could use it as a pretext to continue occupation. He negotiated and he negotiated in good faith. Not saying al Sadr is necessarily a good guy but better than the Sunnis
>>
>>127529000
>"Do not lie to the australian people!"

YOU CAN'T SHAKE THE SHEIKH
>>
File: 71NdWYuQAfL.png (208KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
71NdWYuQAfL.png
208KB, 512x512px
>>127537271
>Implying jews aren't sandniggers and sandniggers aren't jews.

Please, m8.
>>
>>127529000

Shi'a has always been the more discrete and peaceful side of islam, since they've basically lived completely dominated by the Sunnis for 1200 years. They fully understand what it's like to be constantly under the threat of Sunni attacks.
>>
>>127529000
kek

Here he is in Lakemba (sunni territory) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNjl_-MCy4
>>
>>127536939

It's what they did in Russia.
>>
File: 300Xerxes.jpg (128KB, 670x460px) Image search: [Google]
300Xerxes.jpg
128KB, 670x460px
>>127537481
Is it true that they're secretly just Persian zoroastrians or whatever and want Xerxes the 3rd to rise up and destroy all this saudi kikery?
>>
>>127536939
Shia are Russian Proxies. Sunni are Zionist (American and Israeli) proxies..
>>
>>127537603

Not sure. But Shi'a islam is historically tied to Persia either way.
>>
>>127529000
You hear how the news guy starts coughing and interrupting the Sheikh as soon as the Sheikh says, "The Islamic scriptures that we have, they push the Muslim youth to believe that" *interrupting cough* "if you go out there and you kill the infidel, that's how you will gain paradise."
>>
>>127537603

Iran is gonna nuke Mecca one day.
>>
>>127537603
No they're bigger Arab bootlickers than Sunni's are.
>>127537797
Persia was Sunni until the 1400s retard, and Arabs have been Shia since the beginning
>>
>>127538053
I'm confused.
>>
>>127537748
Yeah, maybe, if you believe Vladimir is pulling all of the world's puppet strings. Or maybe the Shia are the 20% that know the Sunni are violent animals
>>
>>127529000
>Mr.Rifi "I have never lied in my life"
Well what a fucking liar.
I know Manchester very, very well.
I know many Muslims there quiet well.
I chat about theology and the world situation with them.
Weeks ago I was permanently suspended from twitter for constantly saying that in my experience of Manchester it is 'normal' amoungst Muslims to have sympathy and support for Isis and all similar Islamic causes.
I've been saying for 18 months that an attack could happen at any time from any of them.
Twitter users will notice that there is never an outcry from Muslims after atrocities. All you ever hear are speakers like that Rifi guy, he is parroting the spiel that MSN leads with.
Am I the worlds most amazing man with psychic powers? No. I'm not. How is it I knew this was going to happen - because it was totally obvious - but our grave and gallant security services and MSM pretend that it was surprising?
>>
>>127536534
Because Shia practice Taqiyya and hide it, whereas Sunnis are obvious and say it upfront.

Reminds me of Gork and Mork from Warhammer, one will hit you when you are looking, and the other will hit you when you aren't.

Now fuck off back to your shithole Ahmed.
>>
>>127537876
Mecca is their holiest city retard
>>
>>127537748
Sure, but its a bit of a stretch I think to say that this Imam is doing what he is doing in the Australian Muslim Sunni/Shia community is a part of a greater geopolitical strategy backed by Russia as opposed for him to know the necessity of educating the public on the complexity of the Islamic community in their country and to speak honestly to them about the problems they are being faced with and the lies he sees as being perpetuated to the public by their media.
>>
>>127537271
>Sweden
Opinion instantly discarded, fucking disgusting cuckold.
>>
>>127537797

t. Ahmed

Alles goe daar in Molenbeek? Ma gij verstaat geen Vlaams eh, baardaapje
>>
>>127538119
>shitskins
>knowing anything

Naah.
>>
>>127538117
What are you confused about? I'm an ex muslim from the shia side so I'll do my best to answer
>>
>>127538257
I don't believe anyone at face value anymore mate. I'm no longer a child.
>>
>>127538257
He is normalizing Islam to the far-right, which is bad. Either way you slice it, both Shia and Sunnis believe in a pedophilic barbaric warlord of a Prophet. The only difference is the argument over who should have succeeded him.

We need to absolutely reject any Mudslime attempts of subverting us, from whichever sect.
>>
>>127538389
I thought the arabs were sunni and the persians were shia. How am I wrong?
>>
>>127538203

The Iranian clerics fucking hate it tho. They hate how (((Western))) it is, how it's full of gold and drugs.
They hate even more that Sunni Wahhabists own the place.

The goal of Shiia Islam is to move the space rock from Mecca to Jerusalem. Once that happens, the Shiia won't need Mecca any more at all.
>>
>>127529000
Sunni is really the Jew of the Mudslime world. Sure, the Muds are all deranged psychopaths, but the Sunnis are the jewiest of them all. Like the Sauds. The power of the Sunnis truly lies in Saudi and the Sauds. Toppling the Sauds and bombing every inch to the ground would decrease and suppress Sunni influence all over the world.

Then you keep pitting the Sunnis against the Shias and the problem will eventually fix itself.
>They all die, because whoever is left standing will get finished off by the Final Crusade
>Or they stop being untrustworthy, Stone Age savages and truly become a religion of peace--then they live their lives persecuted and suppressed, but accept their fate, until the end of time
>>
>>127538427
Sure but its also pretty lazy and imprecise to believe everything and everyone (with the exception of yourself I presume) is a mindless drone being influenced by the powers that be to further their own agenda.
>>
>>127538460
Good point, but the jew will just call you a racist homophobe and reject your reasoning as these faggots continue raping your women and slitting your throats. They're quite clever, you know.
>>
>>127538460

This. So much this.
>>
>>127538460
There are profound cultural and theological differences beyond who is the legitimate leader of the Ummah.
>>
>>127538460
He has a very fair point with the Bukhari, the book it's fucked up.

Hadith 1:688

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Martyrs are those who die because of drowning, plague, an abdominal disease, or of being buried alive by a falling building." And then he added, "If the people knew the Reward for the Zuhr prayer in its early time, they would race for it. If they knew the reward for the 'Isha' and the Fajr prayers in congregation, they would join them even if they had to crawl. If they knew the reward for the first row, they would draw lots for it."

This it's the kind of shit that manipulates people into suicide bombing.
>>
>>127538460
>normalizing
>Our book teaches beheading

I see the Saudi Shills are already at work.
>>
>>127538602
sure; but the fact that these (((e-celebrities))) come to exist out of nowhere is always suspect.

It's almost never a gradual and believable built-up. It's always WOWZERS a star is born inshallah, insert new kryptokike party line.
>>
>>127538801
That center was a waste of money.
>>
>>127534109
But to what end? Calling out islam for causing violence seems to be against the current MO of islamic extremism. Seems more like the other guy was employing taqiyya to deny.
>>
>>127538555
>space rock.
>jerusalem
>Bleep boo bee bop

You niggers are all fukt in the head.
>>
>>127538460
This.

I don't hate the guy assuming he is genuine. He wants to help his people stop being medieval barbarians. Respect for that. But his religion has no place in my country. Australia is for Anglos. Not chinks. Not Arabs. Not Africans.

White people.

And some Abos who will die out eventually.
>>
>>127529000
This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the axon terminals, where it then crosses the synaptic cleft. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the ions to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the gated Na+/K+ ion channels that are located on the target neuron. The electrical gradient take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If Na+ exceeds K+ it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.
>>
>>127529000
>scriptures have existed for hundreds of years
B-But the middle east has been at war with each other for-
>>these scriptures are exactly what are pushing youth to behead infidels

Well. This guy is alright.
>>
>>127539207
>and some abos who will die out eventually

kek
>>
>>127529000
no, shias are /ourguys/ because they dont try to spread their religion with violence.
anyone who has met iranians knows they are actually very based and never talk about their religion.
>>
>>127539126

>I don't know anything about Islam
>Let me insult you instead

Nice one burger.
Day of the grill when?
>>
>>127535969
And apostasy, jizzya, jihad, treating non-muslims like shit, killing gays, imposing sharia on non-muslims and demanding special treatment
>>
>>127538785
That's the Sunni book. He's attacking the other sect to make his sect look better to Australian right-wingers, in an effort to normalize one strain of Islam. This is how a slippery slope works.

Islam, whatever variant, has no place in Australia or the Western world. Period.
>>
>>127538492
persians wasn't shia to begin with. they became shia under safavid turks to counter ottoman empire's sunni influence in 15th century.
>>
>>127538897
If you are referring to the Shia cleric as an e-celeb, he isnt really an e-celeb as it seems that his Social media profile is being constantly censored. In either case his path to notoriety is not that hard to believe. He presents a differing view on the mainstream media about Islam by saying himself that the Quran teaches violence and that the Islamic community is lying, he then gets the attention of those of a more conservative and right-wing bent (note the video in the OP and the one of his FB video that was taken down) If this is the case there is the issue that it was mentioned earlier that Shia are Russian puppets not Israeli/American, now we will have to prove the existence of a Jewish community working within Russia leading to zionist anti-zionist conflict which means that the sunni/shias are puppets of America or Russia and they in turn are puppets of zionist/anti-zionist. While possible it just seems way to convoluted than to presume that this guy is an outlier who lived in Iraq under the oppression of a Sunni regime and has his own personal reasons for speaking out. In this view how the media and political bodies take this is more or less a matter of taking advantage of the situation rather than manufacturing it.
>>
>>127538492
It wasn't always like that. Persia was originally sunni and was until the 1400s when their turkish ruler genocided made shia islam the state religion and genocided all the Persian sunni who wouldn't convert, while the rest managed to flee to Arab countries. He then imported Arab shia into the country to replace the Persian sunni that fled or were killed.
Meanwhile Arabs have been shia since the split, and shia place a lot more importance on being Arab than sunni do.
One example of many of this is that if you are a seyyed (blood descendant of the pedo prophet) you are seen as a noble and elevated to a higher status than the plebs without Arab blood are. Shia who wear the black turban instead of the white one are all seyyeds.
Meanwhile sunni's don't get give a shit if you're Arab or not
>>127538555
Mecca isn't just about the rock dipshit, like Medina it holds a lot of history and significance beyond the rock. The only thing Iran hates is that Saudi Arabia controls Mecca and not them.
Iran (and most muslims for that matter) hate how the Saudis bulldozed the prophets house and built a giant clock tower hotel and fast food chains in Mecca.
>>127539375
Because a lot of Iranians (like me) in the west are apostates who fled because of Islam. Shia extremists are just as bad as Sunni extremists.
>>
>>127538801
Again, read
>>127539514

He's attacking the rival sect's book to make his sect look better, in an effort to normalize Islam to Australian right-wingers. Hence even OP's title #notallmuslims, which is proof it's working. The whole point is to get you to soften your attitude to one part of Islam, which will eventually make it easier for you to swallow more of it as it's increasingly accepted.

No part of Islam should be accepted and it has no place in the Western world. Period.
>>
>>127539514
What does that even mean? Western states were seemingly built to be cucked with all their kike-inspired freedumb. I, for one, welcome my kebobs and spicy rice.
>>
>>127538904
No the shia guy was using taqiyya to make the sunni look bad
>>
>>127539514
They are already here, he is attacking a book that's very precise in how to killinfidels and why you should die for Islam, there's no other reason to antagonize him other than defending the Sunni sect and Jihad in general by virtue of silencing someone that's some serious opposition and could change the way people see muslims.
>>
>>127539207
Mate you're living in a dream world if you think Australia is going to be for just white people for much longer. All you are doing by believing that is blinding yourself to the inevitability of the future of the western world. Australias fate is tethered to that of America and the UK, what happens there will inevitably bear down upon us here. Land belongs to who ever can hold onto it and Australians for the most part are pretty complacent and lack the fighting spirit it once had, now preferring to grab what bits of wealth they can by selling of land and businesses to overseas foreign companies.
>>
>>127539768
>They are already here
And we can kick them out.
>>
>>127539768
Did you even read my post?

The Shia book has the same shit, he is simply picking and choosing from the Sunni book, in an effort to make it look like the Shias are "moderates". This paves the way for total acceptance of Islam by the Australian right-wing, which is very bad as then BOTH sides of the political spectrum would accept Islam, just different flavours of it.

Let me ask you this, what happens to atheists, ex-Muslims, Ahmadiyyas, Baha'is, converts, etc in Iran? They are killed.
>>
>>127539659
Shia and Sunni's share the same book and why is he trying to only normalize to the right-wing and not the to the country as a whole?
>>
File: 1495264105192.jpg (30KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495264105192.jpg
30KB, 612x491px
>>127529000
>>127529521
wtf I love Islam now?
>>
>>127539954
I think Aussies are just as rowdy, white first, anti-faggotry as ever, it just gets no representation at all and every "opinion poll" is done in the pozzed parts of the country like Sydney and Melbourne and even those give results that people want muslim ban, no gay marriage,etc.
>>
>>127540090
Because the left-wing wouldn't accept his narrative and he knows the right-wing would. And if I wanted controlled opposition, the best thing would be if both sides of the opposition were the same shit just different flavours. The left calls for acceptance of all Islam, the right calls for acceptance of Shia Islam. We'd be fucked and we'd be getting Islam either way. That's the end goal of this.

And they only share the Qur'an, the hadiths from which he is quoting from are different for Sunni and Shia.
>>
>>127539659
How's the air con in the control room? You comfy in there?
>>
>>127540083
Of course they are killed, they are being teached to kill, the only chance it's to teach them not to kill.

It's dishonest to pretend that as long as you hate them all, they will not be there anymore, you have to deal with them somehow and this it is, you find someone that don't want muslims killing infidels and you make the kids learn that.
>>
>>127536007
No proof. Just kikes pointing the finger
>>
>>127540428
The way to deal with this is deport them all. Not accept one strain of it and absorb it into our culture and nations on the premise that it is better.

And in Iran you can see how Shias accept in an environment of domination. It's the same shit as Sunnis which is why I pointed out Iran's killings of religious minorities and atheists.
>>
>>127529000
hahhhaha, you can buy al quada stickers at australian stores. wow fuck australia you guys are toast
>>
>>127540362
t. shitskin ahmed in Canada

Still asshurt over Palestine?
>>
>>127540745
You can't deport them all, it's not a realistic goal, you can't pass that law, you can't terrorize people into believing that it's a solution, it's a dead end.
>>
>>127536257
if its any consolation, the reporter in question is widely disliked by the populace, he's always been a faggot.
>>
>>127540911
Oh fuck off spic, I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if it were your country. We don't want a multicultural shithole, we want to return to how our countries originally were.
>>
>>127534891
Seems he's trying to fight the problem from within though. Loses that power if he converts.
>>
based muslim meme aside, shia are the people they talk about when they say "muslims are also the victims of terrorism"
>>
>>127541081
We have a thread right next door and we are trying to prevent more inmigration by making a new political party, I'm not against your desire to not have muslims, I'm explaining to you a simple basic fact of life.
>>
File: 4.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>127529000
I don't care if he is fake. He does damage.

I like him. He's /our/-Muzzie-shill.
>>
Look at this shit the ABC wrote about him.
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
Agree or disagree with him, I don't see how the ABC is in a position to decide who is a real muslim and who isn't. Surely that article is dangerously close to violating australias stupid hate speech laws.
>>
>>127540911
>>127541081
>>127541475
Population exchange is a thing, already happend during the XX century. Muslims for christians. Except now, you have non-white christian on your territory.
>>
>>127529000
>https://youtu.be/_GHQ2ob8IhM?t=1m30s

Lmao you dumb bogan. Thats a larping kike
>>
>>127529000
Libs and Muslims call him a fake, fraud, a plant, and so forth.

Academics who specialize in Islamic studies have written papers alleging he is a fake, "anti-Islamic" Muslim.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>127541881

yeah it makes me think you're a dumb fuck or a kike shill. The problem is wahabism and sauds. The end
>>
File: xerxes_meets_epialtes.jpg (73KB, 473x336px) Image search: [Google]
xerxes_meets_epialtes.jpg
73KB, 473x336px
>>127529000
>told the truth
>opportunist shi'ah mud ripping on mortal enemies
>being dumb enough to fall for this subterfuge

#NotAllZoroastrians
>>
>>127541792
You had to jump to attack him too?

Now he's my personal idol.
>>
>>127529000
australian "news"
>>
>>127542100
It's not even a news program, it's housewife viewing trash.
>>
>>127541792
i hate semitics so much get them all into the holocaust centers
nothing but histrionic liars with no sense of decency
>>
>>127529000
Imam is based as fuck dude
>>
>>127529000

The ABC and all of our moderate muslim figureheads are saying he's a fake Muslim and a hate preacher.

Ironic given they won't say the same thing about Sunni Jihadis until after they blow something up.
>>
>>127530406

I mean...he wouldn't get an audience if it wasn't true. No Shiite Muslims are blowing themselves up in Europe. We had a terrorist here. He converted to Sunni Islam because Shiite Islam was too cucked apparently.
>>
>>127531486

The ABC is really mad about this.

Kind of amazing that the state broadcaster employs Sunni extremists who """"win"""" debates by threatening to murder the opposition and then calls that opposition cowards for not showing up to defend their position.

The ABC are well and truly fucking traitors to the nation now. Literal treason.
>>
>>127529000
#allmuslimsexceptliterallyoneguy
>>
>>127541758
literally nothing can happen till the jews are removed tho. they are the priority even above muslims. muslims attack our bodies, jews attack our souls.
>>
>>127543351
if he's really scared for his life tell him to catch the first flight to alabama. they just won't accept that kind of shit in alabama.
>>
>>127540815
>>
Don't like the man for obvious reason but I bet he makes leftist brains explode so he'l get gassed last
>>
>>127541459
Yet they are completely ignored even though protecting religious minorities should also include them.

Worse yet, Iran is being memed by the president as the greatest terror nation in the world.

This generation is going to grow up even more deluded about the middle east than the previous ones.
>>
>>127529000
They are trying to kill him.
Facebook censors him

We should help him, he's a good guy.
>>
Lol at the retards here defending Shiites, they are just as bad the only difference is that they are all killed out after they won the revolution. They were just as bloodthirsty before that.
>>
>>127534109
TAQIYYA!
>>
>>127544715
Shia aren't religious minorities. Most muslims don't care about sunni/shia. In Iran they don't even look at you as a sunni or shia, just as muslim or non muslim.
The top sunni religious university in the world recognizes shia as just different schools of thought, of which sunni already have 4.
>>
>>127534107
the Qur'anic narratives contain elements of Biblical truths confounded with folklore and fables extracted from the Talmud and in some cases (such as the story of Abraham and the idols which we shall presently consider) the sources are entirely Midrashic/Haggadic and are accordingly purely fictitious.

This accounts for the seeming discrepancies between the stories of :he Bible and the Koranic version of the same narratives. However, in relating the Koranic version of the biblical story to the Haggadic source as indicated in our study, the discrepancies almost entirely disappear. For, astonishingly enough, the biblical narratives are reproduced in the Koran in true Haggadic cloak. (Katsh, Judaism in Islam, p. xvii).

An example can be cited from “Judaism in Islam” by Abraham I. Katsh, a one time Chairman of the Hebrew (and other) studies of the New York University. He has a thesis to his credit proving that the Prophet derived Islamic teachings from the Talmud. With reference to the origin of Adhan (Islamic five daily prayer call) he writes:

This Muslim practice may be traced to an ancient custom followed in the Temple in Jerusalem. According to a Talmudic passage an appointed crier used to announce, “Arise, ye priests to your service, ye Levites to your platform, and ye Israelites to your stands.” (Bloach Publishing company, 1954).

He cites hundreds of passages of the Qur’an that have their origin in Talmudic and other ancient Judaic literature.
>>
>>127529000
That's a shill. He's as much of a Muslim as Richard Dawkins.
>>
>>127549832
>no true scotsman.

Don't wake up to shill.
>>
>>127549453
tldr:
jews are sandniggers, sandniggers are jews
>>
>>127539614
>Shia extremists are just as bad as Sunni extremists.
Do Shia extremists murder innocent civilians in the most gruesome ways on camera?

t. not muslim
>>
>>127538198
A terrorist attack without purpose or ideology attached to it is meaningless. The whole idea is that you claim responsibility and tie it to your ideology.
We, the Polish Plumber Movement of Britain bombed you in retaliation for your inhumane practices!
Bombing something for no reason is just genocide and nothing more. Breivik's act was terrorist and he had a clear purpose for it. Meanwhile US school shooters just go to their schools and shoot at people and then kill themselves for no reason.
>>
>>127539686
While openly saying "our scriptures"? They use the same book. He never named Sunni clerics or Wahabbi clerics in his rant and said "our" and "we" when referring to their stories.
Maybe people like him will eventually reform Islam to not be retarded, though it's doubtful. I don't think it can even change the way Christianity did with reformation and counter-reformation. Islam is just not as flexible.
>>
>>127551959
You would get killed if anyone saw you writing that
>>
>>127552785
Been writing like this for ages m9, you must be a new friend.
>>
>>127551959
>Do Shia extremists murder innocent civilians in the most gruesome ways on camera?

In Iran they hang homosexuals in public using cranes, sometimes that gets filmed. Shia worship the genocidal pedoprophet too.

Islam is pure shit.
>>
>>127552770
Yes he's an unlicensed literally who larping as a cleric and using taqiyya to try and make shia look like less shit muslims when they're both equally shit
Actually, shia are slightly worse because they use taqiyya much more
>>
>>127553457
>wtf /pol/ loves degeneracy now
And that's just as bad as murdering innocent civilians (including children), sometimes just randomly, by drowning, beheading, acid, running over, electrocution, you name it, and then distributing it for all psychos to see and be motivated to attack similarly innocent civilians in other places including western cities?

I know Islam at its core is shit but to say Shias are as bad as Sunnis is laughable.
>>
>>127529000
He is shia basically a separate religion from the Sunni. Some shia practices are literally to anger and spite the sunni's, and sunnis hate shia so much they dont even regard them as muslim alot of times.
>>
>>127529000
He's an Ahmadiyya, they're just soft cock Moslems. They will be like the rest once they have sufficient numbers.
>>
File: 1492935768432.jpg (6KB, 252x252px)
1492935768432.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
>>127529000
kek what an uncle tom, fucking hell.
>>
>>127553995
No you're retarded they're literally the same shit. All islam is trash.
Iran also murdered a bunch of innocent people after the islamic revolution. Literally anyone who was political opposition was executed or left the country. You're honestly a fucking idiot.
And Iran still has public beheadings and hangings in the streets sometimes.
>>127554123
>He is shia basically a separate religion from the Sunni
How so?
>Some shia practices are literally to anger and spite the sunni's
Like what?
>and sunnis hate shia so much they dont even regard them as muslim alot of times.
Post statistics showing the actual %?
Fucking kill yourself. Shia scum ruined my country and killed my people. Islam is shit all around
>>
>>127554520
>Iran still has public beheadings
Show a single real source supporting this statement. Just one.

You think you're supporting your point by throwing childish insults but I'm getting more convinced that you're just a pathetic larper. I'm even putting my neck out here: You'll never provide that proof. Now please kys.
>>
>>127555163
How am I supposed to show a source when there is no free press in Iran and all media is controlled by the government?
But here read this wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Iran
Just a simple google search away
https://www.deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=iran
Google "Iran executions" for the rest faggot
>>
>>127553995
>>127555163
wtf I love Saudis now
>>
>>127555571
What you linked says exactly the opposite, genius. Well done.
>muh free press
There is no free press in Saudi Arabia either (worse than Iran) but there's plenty of reliable sources that prove that there are public beheadings. That's not an excuse.

So, my point stands. Now it's your turn to do us all a favor and kys.
>>
>>127555792
Are you dumb? What I linked is whats public knowledge. Everything else the government keeps secret. But you're probably a sepah/basij shill on hajj, so no surprise you're using taqiyya to shill for your goatfucking terrorist government.
Kill yourself
>>
>>127556261
the butthurt is real
>>
>>127556261
Haha yeah, revert to the only thing you think you're good at, childish insults. Your ability to debate logically is astounding. You really are a credit to your host country.
>Kill yourself
Can't you even be more original than repeating what I said to you? Really pathetic.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>127529000
>implying this isn't double reverse tortilla to get our guard down

Nice try
>>
>>127556390
I'm sorry you have to deal with the reputational damage from the likes of that parasite in your country, burger friends.
>>
>>127540348
Though when it came to the videos I thought he was talking specifically about the Quran.

Who is doing this who is doing all of this controlled opposition? and what is the right wing precisely? why would the right wng even need the acceptance of Shia? Why isnt it likely that it is just one Shia cleric among many who decides to stick his neck out for saying what he believes to be correct when other clerics both Sunni and Shia do not? why does it have to be a part of a greater political scheme?
>>
>>127529000
That's exactly the reason why lefties who are bitching about the West imposing a reformation on Islam and that they should be allowed to do it on their own are wrong.

They are inherently incapable of reforming themselves because everyone who is not a hardliner and speaks out against the shit going on gets killed.
>>
>>127540203
That may be true but most Australians are concentrated in city centres and you do not see wide spread demonstrations or protests against it. For the most part Australians will only express being disgruntled by voting one nation but that will only be a few of them because One nation or Family first and other socially conservative groups have a fairly poor public image and appeal to a slim demographic. I think you can see more outcry from the Asian community as they somewhat immune.
>>
>>127556390
The terrorist shia government of Iran have beheaded my uncle and many others for speaking out against the government. You bet I'm butthurt whenever someone tries defending those goatfucking muslim pieces of shit.
Why else do you think Iranian expats are all atheists who hate that government so much? We have firsthand experience with how muslims, shia or not, ruin a country and peoples lives
>>127556536
At least I'm able to provide evidence for my claims, unlike you.
>Haha yeah, revert to the only thing you think you're good at, childish insults
Which is exactly what you did. Nice hypocrisy
>>
>>127529000
This guy is clearly a Jew trying to slander Islam.

Listen I'm a Muslim Turk who is NOT cucked and proud of my religion. No self-respecting (((imam))) would blame scripture for terrorism. If you don't believe in the supremacy of God's word, then how are you even Muslim?

Fucking Sh*a I swear...
>>
>>127529000
Shia or sunni it doesn't matter. All muslims ARE terrorists regardless
>>
>>127529000
holy based Imam, I really hope Muslims don't kill him.
>>
>>127557084
The guy has no credentials. He's a nobody larping as a shia cleric trying to false flag and stir up shit
>>
>>127551455
and yet somehow the second movie in the trilogy is cut from a different cloth. the doublethink on these fools!
>>
>>127557078
When were they executed, and for what specifically? Were they serving the puppet government of the shah? Because if so, the maybe they deserved it.

Iranians should believe in IRAN FIRST, just like Americans should believe in AMERICA FIRST. Willingly allowing your nation to become a vassal-state to a foreign empire is disgraceful, and desu, I applaud Iran for having the courage and the grit to refuse to take it in the ass, like so many others.

PS, I've met Iranians who support the current government.
>>
>>127557825
>Iranian government putting Iran first
>Literally spends all their money on everything but the Iranian people
kek
The shah was a bitch but at least he wasn't enforcing sharia law, taking away peoples rights, and killing anyone who left muhammads death cult
>>
>>127531807
Reminer that Iran is one of the few countries without a (((central bank))).
>>
>>127543191
Wrong

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
>>
>>127558314
Reminder that Iran is an islamic shithole with sharia law
>>
>>127530685
>>127531447

Maybe I'm too cynical, but does this guy get a paycheck from Israel?
>>
>>127558310
>>127558471
A muslim-majority nation has the right to live under sharia, if that's what their people want.

This is the right to self-determination, and all nations have this right.

Is death for apostasy bad? Of course it's bad, but remember that Iran has existed as an Islamic Republic for less than 50 years - the US accepted owning human beings as property for about a century. Over a century, if you include the time when the American colonies were under British rule. There are no clean hands in history - most countries have done some really fucked up shit, especially in their early years.

I oppose sharia in the west because western society is predominantly Christian/secular. I have no problem with the idea of letting muslim countries live under muslim laws.
>>
>>127536573
>I was an ex mudshit so proud becoming a slightly different mudshit

kys
>>
>>127529000
Australians trying to emulate based Memri TV
>>
Based imam, tbqfh.
>>
god i fucking love the aussie accent
>>
>>127559229
I like you fuckers when you're in your own country, you've got good bantz.
>>
File: 1476494269024.png (648KB, 750x792px) Image search: [Google]
1476494269024.png
648KB, 750x792px
>>127529521
>always thought taqiyya was a paranoid /pol/ack meme
>mfw he mentions it and calls em retarded for trying their muslim mind tricks of peace on him
>>
>>127529000
"How dare you say we're violent! We'll fucking kill you cunt!"
>>
>>127529359
Indeed. You Americans would dump your alliance with the sunnis
>>
File: jones 7 gif.gif (2MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
jones 7 gif.gif
2MB, 320x176px
>>127560176
wish we would, tbqh
>yfw home nation allied to SA/Israel
>yfw SA/Israel are basically the reason there is terrorism in the middleeast
>yfw you know there's nothing you can do to change it
>yfw you realize you'll be on the wrong side of history in the middle east
>yfw you realize 90+% of your countrymen will never know
It feels pretty surreal sometimes
>>
>>127534989
The Imam isn't necessarily saying Shia is good in the OP video at least so this conversation is pointless, but this
>Plus Israel fears the Shias but loves the Sunnis, that right there is green-light on who you should support.
is fair enough.
>>
>>127529000
he looks like someone with brains and very unlike the average towelhead, but is he genuine? and what change does he make? at first glance i like him, but how many are there like him? and even though he says those things, would he report a suicide bomber if he knew about it?
>>
>>127529359
Wrong. All Muslims are shit tier. Ahmadiyya's are perhaps most peaceful.
>>
>>127529359
OH
He's a Shia.
That explains a fucking lot
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.