[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, What are we going about the countrywide epidemic of muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87KB, 600x763px
Guys,
What are we going about the countrywide epidemic of muslim rape gangs?
Don't tell me "nothing"
>>
>>127524345
Nothing
>>
>>127524345
Have you go vigilante, sneak some guns into Britain and go on a rampage against muzzies.
>>
>>127524345
>Asian
>>
>>127524345
>Asian Gangs
>>
>>127524931
I pay 40% fucking percent in income tax for police to take care of this.
I should be able to sue someone.
>>
Lad I'm going to give you some advice and listen well. Get you an axe, a farm axe will do but one that's got a bit of blade length. Next you'll need a stump or a wood block. Round them up and take them to the block. That is the solution
>>
>>127524345
Just forget about it like everyone already did the Manchester bombing last week. This is what we've come to. Sad!
>>
>>127524345
Not an expert but those guys dont look one bit asian.
>>
>>127524950
>>127525035
this.

the fuck?

Also, its time to stop being pussies, stop being scared about some word in the vocabulary that will be slapped on you and start fighting for our fucking countries.

are labels seriously that powerful to make you just sit there and let your country fall?
>>
Lol you cucks deserve this
>>
>>127525415
Boy, I thought we had problems, but it's rude to complain in front of you.
>>
Molotov their homes and Mosque. It's the only viable weapon you faggots have left.
>>
nothing, we're finished
>>
>>127524345
The UK Parliament is the biggest Child brothel in all of Europe.
Those Muslim guys are just stooges ensuring the supply keeps flowing, so people like Saville could have a good time.
>>
>>127525643
This is true.
>>
>>127524345
HURRR DUURRRR MUSLIMS
It says asian in the title retard
>>
>>127525620
But I don't get it. 1,400 teenage girls raped in Rochdale alone.
When you're 12 year old sister/daughter tells you she's been raped by the guys who run the local kebab. How do you not murder them?
>>
>>127524950
>>127525035
>>127525375

Most people from Asia in Britain are from South Asia, so they're the default Asians, rest of the world mainly has Asians from east Asia
>>
>>127525226
Time to take the law into your own hands then anon. BREAK the record, shoot 25k up.
>>
>>127524345
It's over mate. Britain died with the Empire.
>>
>>127526532
The issue is that a society as advanced as the UK with one of the most sophisticated police force and legal system cannot do shit about this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.