[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /accelerationist/ here? > Fully redpilled, know about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Make_the_earth_burn_again.jpg (36KB, 750x710px) Image search: [Google]
Make_the_earth_burn_again.jpg
36KB, 750x710px
Who /accelerationist/ here?
> Fully redpilled, know about where the world is heading politically, socio-culturally, economically etc.
> After considering all the relevant factors, have no hope that we will be able to change trajectory
> The decline is irreversible, and collapse is necessary to rebuild- therefore let's get it over quickly
> Look forward to the purifying fire at the end of the world
>>
>>127522149
So what exactly are you suggesting leaf?
>>
/hedonihilist/ here. Going to indulge myself into the abyss
>>
>>127522257
Shill for mass immigration, promote race-mixing, encourage nihilism, hedonism, usury, abandoning responsibility, and every form of degeneracy.
Those that survive will be the ones worthy to rebuild and rule after the collapse.
>>
>>127522537
People like you need to die asap.
>>
>>127522704
Do you hate the wolves who kill the stupid deer? Or do you thank the wolves for culling the herd so that only the strong survive?
>>
>>127522704
The fucking leaf is right tho

We're past the point of no return at least politically, having society collapse under its own weight of degeneracy is pretty much our only realistic choice.

Although its still stupid because wtf happens when our societies collapse and "superpowers" such as India and China decide to take advantage of the situation and take over
>>
>"im redpilled"

how cringe worthy can you be?

grow the fuck up,the world is going to eat you alive,kid
>>
>>127523710
Who fucking cares. The western world will be Road Warrior 2.0. What will the chinks and poo in loos do about it besides die in an apocalyptic wasteland if they start shit?
>>
>>127523710
When things collapse you will have your opportunity for the Day of the Rope. If you are organized and disciplined, you can be the ones to fill the void. The alternative is a slow death and descent into nothingness.
> >>127524001What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.What did you say to me, you little bitch?
>>
>>127522704
You should increase your stats so that you and yours can survive aforementioned.
It's already happening and there is no reversal.
No race war, no mass deportation, no switching to conservative policy.
None of that will save you as none of it will happen in the current situation.

The closest you get to race war is Deathrow Dylan and that Portland fattie who rambled at some hijabs and stabbed some guys trying to tell him to cut it out.
The retard heroes of white-right stormers.
You think that society would tolerate mobs of whitey crying for policy change in front of Confederate war monuments or Odin-ites picking fights with muzzies on the streets of Sweden?

Accelerationism may be the right method
>>
>>127525439
I'm seriously contemplating this, desu. The neoliberal capitalist system seems destined to head towards one world government, or at the very least, a supranational governing body such as the proposed covenant of democratic nations http://www.covenantofdemocraticnations.org/
> The League of Nations outlived its usefulness during the Hitler regime. After the War, the League was replaced by the United Nations. Now the United Nations has outlived its usefulness and must be replaced with a new international body, one comprised solely of those nations governed by democratic principles, devoted to genuine democracy, equality, and peaceful relations throughout the world.
> (((equality)))
Businesses, technocrats and academia will push for open borders and mass immigration, and the construction of smart cities all but ensures that local culture, history and tradition will be eradicated.
>>
>>127526046
And at least some Jews want this, as they feel that the UN has become too anti-semitic for it's criticism of Israel, link related
http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/replacing-the-un-with-the-covenant-of-democratic-nations/2017/02/02/
>>
>>127526178
So my thought is- I'll participate in the globalist project, make as much money as possible while simultaneously funding reactionary and separatist movements, hardline religious groups etc., by proxy if I have to. Video very much related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIOcFwcxQsU
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.