[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this guy is worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Soros all combined?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: marx.jpg (930KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
930KB, 2000x3000px
So this guy is worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Soros all combined?

>Hey guys, it seems like we as humans don't have enough conflict yet
>Let me intellectualize creating conflict out of nothing
>>
>>127519961
Without Marx, there would have been no Stalin, no Mao, No Hitler because no Rosa Luxemberg, No pol pot, no Castro. Marxs works have caused the deaths of millions, on the left and right.
>>
File: judaism-is-communism.jpg (83KB, 550x594px) Image search: [Google]
judaism-is-communism.jpg
83KB, 550x594px
>>127519961
>>
i bet in 1000 years he'll be considered a human rights hero

he was a philsopher/economist. he didn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>127521869

Marx wrote a lot of dark poetry. He expressed his desire to destroy the world with communist thought in more then a few of them.
>>
>>127521869
>he was a philsopher/economist

And a very good one at that. His work literally revolutionized a lot of scientific disciplines.

Also, what he did was also and probably most used by capitalists themselves to push their ideology.

It's quite absurd that a lot of people on /pol/ hate the guy while using all the theories he invented. Maybe they wouldn't be so hard on him knowing that Marx himself rejected marxism.
>>
>>127519961

Don't be an idiot OP.
it's just a matter of time until another "social order ideology" will be invented.

Humans always strife to find new ways to "structure" their society. And of course people will always disagree.

Remember monarchies? It's just another ancient way to structure a society. Yet we don't even know how many lives were lost thanks to Kings and Queens.

At the end it doesn't matter how you call or what it does or who is in charge or why. People will ALWAYS find new ways to disagree with each other.

Being human means to kill other humans for no apparent reason.

If you seek to get rid of this feature you must get rid of humanity or enhance our entire being based on certain genomes.
>>
>>127519961
Naah he was just a pissed off cunt who bitched about how society fucking sucks and people took him too seriously. The real problem are the autists like lenin who took his shit seriously and not just as an angry rant.
>>
>>127523500
>Marx
>rejects MARXism

Ok bud
>>
File: 011.jpg (85KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
85KB, 600x900px
>>127519961
The conflict between those who have and those who don`t predates Marx, idiot. See for example the German peasants war, or any of major Roman slave uprisings.

Whole idea of historic materialism is to prove these predating class conflicts before the modernity.
>>
>Thus in his poem "Feelings," dedicated to his >childhood sweetheart and later wife Jenny von >Westphalen, Marx expressed both his >megalomania and his enormous thirst for >destruction:

>Heaven I would comprehend
>I would draw the world to me;
>Living, hating, I intend
>That my star shine brilliantly ...

>and

>... Worlds I would destroy forever,
>Since I can create no world;
>Since my call they notice never ...

>Here is a classical expression of Satan's >supposed reason for hating, and rebelling >against, God.

>In another poem, Marx writes of his triumph >after he shall have destroyed God's created >world:

>Then I will be able to walk triumphantly,
>Like a god, through the ruins of their kingdom.
>Every word of mine is fire and action.
>My breast is equal to that of the Creator.

>And in his poem "Invocation of One in Despair" >Marx writes,

>I shall build my throne high overhead
>Cold, tremendous shall its summit be.
>For its bulwark – superstitious dread
>For its marshal – blackest agony.[2]

>The Satan theme is most explicitly set forth in >Marx's "The Fiddler," dedicated to his father:

>See this sword?
>the prince of darkness
>Sold it to me.

>And

>With Satan I have struck my deal,
>He chalks the signs, beats time for me
>I play the death march fast and free.
>>
>Particularly instructive is Marx's lengthy, >unfinished poetic drama of this youthful period, >Oulanem, A Tragedy. In the course of this >drama his hero, Oulanem, delivers a >remarkable soliloquy, pouring out sustained >invective, a hatred of the world and of >mankind, a hatred of creation and a threat and >vision of total world destruction.

>Thus Oulanem pours out his vials of wrath:

>... I shall howl gigantic curses on mankind:
>Ha! Eternity! She is an eternal grief ...
>Ourselves being clockwork, blindly >mechanical,
>Made to be the foul-calendars of Time and >Space,
>Having no purpose save to happen, to be >ruined,
>So that there shall be something to ruin ...
>If there is a something which devours,
>I'll leap within it, though I bring the world to >ruins-
>The world which bulks between me and the >Abyss
>I will smash to pieces with my enduring >curses.
>I'll throw my arms around its harsh reality:
>Embracing me, the world will dumbly pass >away,
>And then sink down to utter nothingness,
>Perished, with no existence – that would be >really living!

>And

>... the leaden world holds us fast,
>And we are chained, shattered, empty, >frightened,
>Eternally chained to this marble block of Being >...
>and we –
>We are the apes of a cold God.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.