[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ of 6 months ago >non stop trump threads, feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1465995920618.cached.jpg (329KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1465995920618.cached.jpg
329KB, 2000x1333px
>/pol/ of 6 months ago
>non stop trump threads, feeling like end of cucks, feminism, and SJWs was near
>/pol/ now
>Very few trump threads, most threads that are about trump are about how he sold out to jews or is just plain retarded

How does it feel to have lost?
>>
>>127519224
Could be worse, I guess. At least we didn't get Hillary or an even bigger neocon like Jeb.
>>
>>127519224
Lose what? He won the election and now we have 4 years to find things to bitch about. Naturally Trump, his opposition, the Jews, etc aren't going to be exempt from that.
>>
>>127519298
>At least we didn't get Hillary

You mean someone competent, that doesn't embarrass the country 24/7?
>>
File: yourefired.jpg (5KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
yourefired.jpg
5KB, 321x157px
>>127519224
it feels a lot like winning
>>
File: 1491209139497.jpg (67KB, 734x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491209139497.jpg
67KB, 734x480px
>>127519635
>>
We didn't lose. The left is still screeching. Only thing that changed around here is that shills and libtards overestimated the power of /pol/ and started posting. After realizing that nobody here gives a shit about discussing muh-issues and muh-daily-nitpicks with people who wanted a rapist and his crooked enabler in the White House, the shills and libtards started trying to sow discord instead, but to do so they need to act in politically incorrect ways, unwittingly strengthening /pol/.
>>
/pol/ has always been, and will forever always be, anti-establishment. Trump is the establishment now and when he messes up we call him out on it, just as we did to Obunga and Bushwhack.

The main reason to support Trump over Hillary isn't due to any specific policy, they'd both fuck up the world about equally overall, Trump is just a hell of a lot more fun.
>>
>>127519812

Yeah...wouldn't want to make enemies with Russia...
>>
>>127519224
Liberalism will have to run its course. It will collapse under it's own weight eventually.

As for trump he's backpedled more than I would have liked but he still continues to provide good entertainment.

Anyone that actually thought they could change an established oligarchy by voting for members of the oligarchy has always had their head in the sand.
>>
Losing = media establishment praising Trump on a daily basis. When that happens, I'll start panicking.
>>
>>127519224

You lost more. That's a win in my book.
>>
>>127519298
Mitch McConnell has already said he's "glad Trump turned out to be just like Jeb or Marco Rubio, if with a little unneeded drama."

I don't regret voting Trump, but I'm never voting Republican the rest of my life.
>>
>>127520016
>The main reason to support Trump over Hillary isn't due to any specific policy, they'd both fuck up the world about equally overall, Trump is just a hell of a lot more fun.

This pretty much. The Plebbitor libtards keep coming here thinking this is /r/The_Donald with muh issues and whatnot. They try to '''''engage''''' and '''''argue'''''. They'd lose their shit if they realized most of us wanted Trump to win simply because it would be a denied pussy pass or funny (whether in a lowbrow hahaha way or a highbrow absurdist-comedy way).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.