[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Scheer won the CPC leadership it's pretty much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dying.png (18KB, 1280x640px)
dying.png
18KB, 1280x640px
So now that Scheer won the CPC leadership it's pretty much confirmed that Trudeau won a majority in 2019 right?
>>
>>127512078
Sure.

Canada doesn't have an actual conservative party so it really doesn't matter who leads the """""""progressive conservatives"""""".
>>
Naw. Nothing is wrong with Scheer
>>
>>127512078
Yup
As if we couldn't get cuckier, we elect Scheer the bumbling neocon-lite who will guarantee Trudeau gets re-elected.

>>127512354
SIDF is out now I see. Grow up.
>>
>>127512354
Oh I agree. It's just that I don't see the general Canadian agreeing with him at all
>>
Fuck, I forgot to mail in my ballot. Would have voted Bernier.
>>
>>127512078

The only hope the conservatives have is that Trudeau fucks up weed legalization and makes himself look like a failure to his voter base.
>>
>>127512415
It doesn't have to be all of canada. Harper had the support of the west and some of atlantic canada.

Scheer will win in the west, BC is always libricuck. Quebec is not happy with Trudy
>>
File: confused.gif (924KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
924KB, 500x333px
>>127512078
We are doomed
>>
File: jagmeet.jpg (84KB, 456x536px) Image search: [Google]
jagmeet.jpg
84KB, 456x536px
>>127512645
Wouldn't that just push all the Liberal voters to curry?
>>
>>127513263
>Liberals voted to power
>Liberals fuck up
>Conservatives voted to power
>Conservatives fuck up

This trend has been going on and on for decades. The NDP almost became a viable party under Jack Layton but they haven't been able to find their message or true voter base.
>>
>>127512734
And scheer guarantees they wont vote con.
When your election gameplan is
>let's hope the other guy messes up
you're taking the beta technique of
>maybe she'll get tired of chad and let me rub one out
>>
>>127513555
But what would cause the left wing voters to flip to Scheer who is a social conservative?
>>
Cuckservatices only hope is that shitskin and cuckdeau cannibalize each others vote
>>
>>127513555
NDP abandoned their middle class/union voter base and now just promise insane gibs that everyone knows the country can't afford. Poor people will still vote for them though.
>>
>>127513745

It's not about getting them to flip, it's about getting them so demoralized that they don't show up to the polls and vote.
>>
You dumb cunts are forgetting Scheer can bring liberal voters to the conservative side with his cuckoldry.

DUDE WEED won a fucking election based on rainbows, sunshine and good looks, and it was a motherfucking landslide.

Of course the CPC went with an alt-lite
>>
>>127513911
Ah right forgot about that. Well basing off my experiences in Ontario for the past fucking forever, I don't see Liberal voters getting fed up any time soon.
>>
I am thinking Trudeau should be out at the end of his term... If he manages to get voted back in i'm fucking out of here. Generally speaking, everyone who i've talked to with half a brain knows Trudeau is awful. It's all the cucks that are fawning over him.

Pretty much goes.
>conservatives been power for too long waaaah anything but harper!
>liberal is awful! anything but Trudeau
ad nauseam
>>
>>127513995
Pro-life
Muh CBC
Hates gays
>literally what the electors turfed last time

The only dumbed than liberal voters are you fucking shills pushing this "hidden strengths" memes.

He's DOA.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.