[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here had a little sister growing up, and she turned out just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 50

File: venti.png (293KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
venti.png
293KB, 400x400px
Who here had a little sister growing up, and she turned out just like every other feminist degenerate?

It seemed like I was helping to guide her in a better direction, but I see her a year later after she get's out of the military, and they completely indoctrinated her with "Muh patriarchy"

We already know women are hopeless, by talk about your experiences witnessing your own flesh and blood become part of the cancer.
>>
My little sister was going at that direction in high school but luckily our dad is a good parent.
>>
I don't have a little sister, but my older sister race mixes with a Chinese guy.
>>
Yep married an Arab immigrant, became trapped to him, shit out 3 kid, he stole them from her and left, now she doesn't even care. Not sure what she does now, last heard she was sleeping around for shelter and hot tub access and begging family for money.
>>
>>127511469
It's not great man.
>>
>>127512499
my sister wants to go to the only liberal arts college in the country
>>
>>127512277
My dad pushed me hard as fuck, and treated my sister like "Daddies little princess" who could do no wrong. She just about failed out of highschool, now is is seen as a hero for joining the National guard. I'm proud of her.. she passed training with honors, but she acts like she can never be wrong about anything of it, and pretty much talks down to me. I'm 26, and she really isn't smart at all. It drives me insane.
>>
>>127511469
Mines become a total shut in and tries to come over all the time cause the parents limit her computer usage. Fucks sake 14 yrgirls shouldn't glue themselves to a computer 24/7 and go full neet
>>
My sister is a very intelligent person but now after a couple years of college and sorority she wants to argue with me about the wage gap a bunch.
>>
>>127511469
My little sister turned out pretty well.

>married at age 24
>to a white heterosexual man
>has 1 kid and another in the oven
>part time receptionist at a doctor's office
>owns a nice 3 bed/1 bath house in the country on 2 acres

She's doing better than I am. I'm just shitposting on /pol/.
>>
>>127512871

Are you the guy from OreImo?
>>
>>127512854
Put her in her place anon
>>
>>127513104
No because I'm not going to fuck her
>>
>>127511469
Thankfully, I never had a sister, so I didn't have to go through the agony of watching her succumb to brainwashing. desu if I did, and she started burning coal or riding the cock carousel, I would've probably killed her and all her """partners."""

I would also like to point out that Brittany Venti's face is a case in point for why nigger genes should be kept far, far away from the white race. She still looks like an ayylmao despite generations of dilution.
>>
>>127513150
With a good dicking
>>
My older sister is pretty based. Went on to study psychology in college and is working on her masters and eventually a doctorate. Literally the only thing she doesn't like about trump is the whole dissing women things.
>>
Mines a normalfag, at least not a feminist. My brother is cool though.
>>
I only have older sisters. Does that make me the feminist degenerate?
>>
>>127513095
My female cousins on the other hand...

Age range 18-28. All of them are dating/have dated niggers. Not even white-acting ones, but real gangsta niggers.

I thank God my sister turned out OK.
>>
>>127513342
My little bro is pretty chill. Kept my parents from knowing I was fucking a chick back in highschool
>>
>>127512651

Aren't there several though?
>>
>>127512871
Redpill her. If she has less social capital to risk, she'll be easier to mold into (((bad))) opinions.

>>127513466
Your cousins deserve nothing less than death.
>>127513342
>based
>still likes Blumpf
I hope she's at least redpilled about white genocide.
>>
>>127513342
Lucky
My older sister is a wannabe nigger that is an alcoholic that has a dui and child abuse on her record.

She absolutely refuses to date a white man and only fucks niggers and wetbacks.

She's 33 and is engaged to an absolutely retarded 21 year old wetback who's afraid of her.

My parents enable her fucking constantly. They'll say "THIS IS ENOUGH" and immediately copulate to her because "I don't wanna fight"

They protected her when I went after her when she threaten to kill me.
>>
>>127513150
Last family vacation I destroyed her on Sweden, and Black crime. She get's real quite, and changes the subject, then when she flys back home posts SJW horseshit on facebook. I've seen in a million times, this is what most liberals do. Some are at least smart enough to attempt to debate their points, but both my mother and sister get demolished in debates with me. They cannot defend their beliefs at all, they are forced to admit that they just want to have them because it feels good.
>>
>>127511469
I've got a younger sister but she turned out to be a stay at home mom and a traditional wife.

Now if only I could find that..
>>
File: no more war christ.jpg (131KB, 746x747px) Image search: [Google]
no more war christ.jpg
131KB, 746x747px
not even worth arguing with them anymore about it. my opinion and facts are irrelevant
t. white male
>>
>>127511469
being the only boy in the family of 5+ sisters i'm surprised many of them came out to be really conservative. sadly one of them seems to have become really liberal after moving to Colorado
>>
>>127512871
benis in bagina???
>>
>>127511469
My little sister is retarded but does okay. She knows feminism is shit, refused to vote for Hillary. She'll agree with me on just about any topic, but it's probably just because she's highly suggestable. Keeps naming her kids dumb shit though. At least they're white.
>>
>>127512530
Fucking brutal if true.
>>
>>127513627
>My older sister
>My Parents
>immediately copulate
anon I-i......
>>
>>127512871
You need to be a bro and have a conversation with her about how being a slut will destroy her self worth.
>>
File: o-NIGEL-FARAGE-570.jpg (40KB, 570x391px) Image search: [Google]
o-NIGEL-FARAGE-570.jpg
40KB, 570x391px
>>127513627
>engaged to an absolutely retarded 21 year old wetback who's afraid of her.
>>
>>127511469
You should fuck her in the ass
>>
>>127512936
The wage gap myth is the easiest thing to disprove. Get going, Anon.
>>
>>127513846
Is your sister my sister?
>>
>>127513627

You and your family sound like white trash
>>
File: 1493590200851.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493590200851.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>127511469
I have an older sister. She went to a four year school that costs 40,000 per year and ended up making barely that per year. She has pink hair, claims to be bisexual, she hates the second amendment, says she is a feminist, and told me she respects black lives matter. I really don't know what to do, maybe she will become redpilled after a muhammed rapes her or one of her friends.
>>
>>127513611
>If she has less social capital to risk, she'll be easier to mold into (((bad))) opinions
Isn't it the other way around? I hold the opinions I do because I have low social capital because of the lack of peer pressure from bluepilled normie friends and family.
>>
>>127513892
Opps Wrong word.

my bad

They give in to her

fuck it.

>>127514119
I'm not. She absolutely is and my parents are fucking pussies.
>>
>>127513611
>Your cousins deserve nothing less than death.
If they hook up with a nigger, they very well might end up dead. Stats don't lie.

The problem is that all 3 are gym freaks, and niggers hang out in gyms. I don't know why they don't go after white Chads, because all of them are very attractive. I guess it's the allure of the jungle or something.
>>
>>127511469
the muhlitary is feminist?
>>127512499
hnnng
>>
>>127511469
What the fuck, she looks like my niece.
>>
I tried to groom my sister into becoming a communist like myself, but she ended up joining the green youths instead of leftist youth. Feels bad man.
>>
>>127514255
I understood you meant capitulate, just thought it was funny.
>>
Around 16-17 my sister started to fall into the social media sjw bullshit
Now she's cool and hates Muslims and politicians and bankers and liberaltrash

No influence from myself or other family members
Intelligent people just realize what's actually up
>>
>>127514153
the only cure for leftism is to force her to spend 6 months in venezuela or africa
>>
File: 00.jpg (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
263KB, 600x600px
>>127514313
Post pics
>>
>>127511469
my sister married a successful white man and had children even though she voted for Hillary.
>>
>>127514199
>Isn't it the other way around?
Women don't think anything like men. They care about social contact far more than we do.
This means that you have a chance to wield disproportionate influence on your sister's social 'network,' and hence her views.
>>127514288
They can only be saved if they're still virgins, but I doubt that. Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>127514568
always kill a traitor before an enemy
>>
I'm glad I don't have any sisters. I'd probably beat the shit out of her if she became a slut.
>>
>>127514568
She's done more to save the white race than I have.
>>
>>127511469
you have to make a mockery of her
when I my sister was preparing to leave to go study in london I was making muezzin noises and telling her to get used to it because all whites in london are dead

lately she told me she thinks people are better "sticking to their own kind" and she's dating a normal english guy which is fine by me. no pakis, I told her.
>>
>>127514153
>Wishing rape upon your sister so she'll align with your political views
Remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
Hopefully in my country we don't have such feminist propaganda, also if there exists then they have absolutely no space on media and newspapers, so we're safe for the moment.

Still, our girls are not immune by other kind of propaganda, for example my sister grew up in a well educated family but she still managed to completely fuck up and now she's the ideal of every marketing office.

She trusts everything she sees on tv, she doesn't verify the sources when she has to share a link (fake news) and she's generally unable to operate a computer at an higher level than browsing facebook.
>>
My older sister fell for the feminist meme. She's now 36, has (((bi-polar))) and will likely never have kids. I feel sad for her, I love her to bits and wish it could have been different for her.
>>
>>127514153
Where you live? I'll rape her in black face.
>>
I don't know if this counts, but but I have a 12 year sister (I'm 19) who grew up watching cartoons and still is. That shit they play on TV like Steven Jewniverse turned her into a SJW. Supports faggot rights and everything.
>>
My sister had a kid with an Islander, my cousin had a kid with a leb, my brother had a son with a spic

Family full of race mixers, I am the only hope left
>>
File: 1376843752673.jpg (56KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1376843752673.jpg
56KB, 704x528px
>>127514153
wew lad
>>
>>127513508
i think there's only one in amsterdam
>>
>>127511469
My sister was the conservative of the family and actually was the one to get me out of the leftist cult. She's married to her high school boyfriend and they have 3 kids. My brother in law is pretty much my best friend.

My brother is a leftist and a homo. Pretty sure he's into antifa shit as well but he's dead to me so idgaf. He's got issues out the ass.Dude told everyone my parents beat him and kicked him out when he told them he was gay...my parents are hippie fucking retards who were never in denial about him being a fag and supported him. So I kind of had a leftist little sister in a way.
>>
My little sister is a personal trainer and full /fit/. She worked retail when she was younger so she learned to hate non-whites. Tough as nails too.

Very proud of her.
>>
>>127511469
My did. And she is a fucking 160 lbs whale that already fails college two times. I just hope she dies
>>
>>127511469
My sister got addicted to running and became a boy basically but without benis
>>
>>127514153
Just call her a faggot.
>>
>>127515029
can i have sex with her?
>>
my younger sister was a degenerate party whore type who had children to 2 different guys and is now looking for a stable beta provider
my older sister left her husband of 10 years to marry her high school chad and spends all her time in a feedback loop of victimhood that is facebook mother groups
>>
>>127515207

After me
>>
>>127512871
You need to stick it in her
>>
>>127515207
No. Unless you can beat her in a fight.
>>
>>127511469
My younger sister has always been my closest friend, and to this day she tells me all the details of her relationships and sex life, she has cheated on her clueless white fiance (who shes been with for 8 years) 3 times, one of whom was black and another was arab and a third who was greek, and her fiance has no idea,
>>
>>127515086
same. she's one of those weird dykey fitness girls now. nothing i can complain about but it just doesn't feel right
>>
>>127511469
I have two sisters, but their both pretty young, so they could hopefully be influenced.

Both dislike Trump, but I've got them to dislike Obama and Hillary Clinton as well. The older of the two is falling into bad habits however, and I think I am failing to convince her of stuff, so I'll get her addicted to anime (which is working).

If she gets addicted to anime, then once feminists start attacking anime more, she'll end up redpilled as a result (or at the very least, won't like feminists). Hopefully.
>>
>>127511469
Not me but I have a current gf who gets assblasted when I make fun of women. Dumb little cunt falls for all the memes and she's too fucking dumb to be saved
>>
>>127514893
Islander isn't so bad, a lot of them see really nice people with strong family values
Lebs on the other hand...
>>
>>127511469

My sister's dyed her hair, smokes weed, and talks about dumb leftist shit like cultural appropriation, but she also voted for Leave so could be worse I guess
>>
>>127514153
ask her what she would do if she got raped. Then when she says call the police point out how a society cannot be rape culture if the police arrest you for being a rapist. If she disagress then rape her
>>
File: Peasants.gif (598KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Peasants.gif
598KB, 500x252px
My sister is too fucking stupid to be part of anything with meaning. Dropped that cancer after H$. Haven't looked back.
>>
>>127515459
>so I'll get her addicted to anime
wtf
>>
>>127511469
What the fuck was she doing in the military and why are you surprised it fucked her up?
>>
>>127515468
Bet she loves it in the arse
>>
File: 1485713530260.jpg (79KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1485713530260.jpg
79KB, 500x613px
>>127511469
I am the youngest of 4 boys
But keep telling me about your little sisters
>>
>>127515823
Accidentally put it in her ass last week and she cried in my shower :(
>>
My older sister is a gigantic SJW hippie degenerate who has an extremely fucked up life and gets into trouble nearly every day. She's 31 and is totally lost in life. She's got serious mental health problems and still depends on her family to support her with regular money injections, she leaves for months on end to travel the country and stay with other degenerates who are almost always psychopaths who take advantage of her good nature and her mental issues/desperation.

C please come back home we love you.
>>
>>127515364
what the fuck
>>
File: 1494147803419.gif (4MB, 796x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494147803419.gif
4MB, 796x448px
>>127511469
>tfw didn't really try to raise my sister too much growing up
>she turned out really conservative anyways
feels meh man
>>
>>127511469
my sister too, but I can't say I helped. Being redpilled only recently, most of my time growing up with her I ended up being a bad influence on her overall. Add to that my father sent her to a super leftwing college (which now he regrets). Pretty much impossible to undo the damage now.
>>
>>127513104
No he's the guy from Eromanga-Sensei
>>
>>127511469
>Sister goes to university
>Comes back down my way for the summer
>She's got thick rimmed glasses and dyed hair
>concern.jpg
>A few days later, apropos of nothing she starts ranting to me about how insane the feminists at university are.

I'm glad she's too intelligent and stubborn to fall for the victimhood narrative. Last week we were having a chat about how messed up diversity training is and I dropped a few red pills. She'll be alright.
>>
>>127511469
I haven't lived near my sister in 15 years. She turned into a slut. Has two kids with two fathers. Had aborted or miscarriage twins. Every knew boyfriend she has she goes through her instagram and deletes everything from the old. She always calks the new boyfriends her kids daddy.

She probably turned out so fucked up because we grew up with no parental supervision in a methlab while my mom worked all day and night and she would let me fuck around with her girl bits for video games and trips to the park and whatever else. We were fucked up kids.
>>
>>127513627
This would have been my sister if she were able to have kids except she'd have 15 with 8-15 different niggers. Also she's on her 7th or 8th dui, but she's a decade past yours. Grab the popcorn anon, it gets worse as the years pass.
>>
>>127513342
>based
>studies (((psychology)))
>>
>>127514787
yeah he should really honor kill her before she commits adultery by rape
>>
>>127516173
Shes 28 and im 29 we have always been like twins we share everything together . She fucked the black guy once at a party, and the arab guy a few times when her bf went abroad for 6 months.
>>
>>127514153
>maybe she will become redpilled after a muhammed rapes her or one of her friends
Unlikely, they'll probably just hold reading from the quran and cry about unfair treatment to muzzies.
>>
post your sisters ages guise. it's important.
>>
>>127514199
No women subscribe to group think at the snap of a finger. If they will be ostracized for having a different opinion they will simply change their opinions. Men do this too, yes, but women are far more fickle.
>>
>>127511469
>military girls

kek
>>
My sister is unironicly redpilled and I don't know how it happened, because I didn't do it. I don't think she knows about the Jews, but she was pro trump and unironicly hates niggers. I think it's just from being around them and the BLM riots.
She ver headstrong and has a huge ego, so i'm a little worried about her butting heads with marxist college professors when she goes to school this fall.
>>
>>127514288
They need to spend like $20 more per month on their gym and they'll avoid the nigs. I went from $30/month with a two year contract that had few nigs to a gym $20/month without contract and there are more nigs. Still a good side of the city though, so not that many.
>>
>>127517321
what the hell kind of person would be ironically red pilled
>>
>>127511469
>she get's out of the military
The only women who join the military are Turbo Sluts and Bull Dykes.
Although some Bull Dykes can be pretty brotier if they haven't swallowed the muhfeminism pill
>>
>>127516811
You're a piece of shit. Fucking tell her fiance.
>>
>>127517504
tits mcgee
>>
>>127511469
>>127511469
>File: venti.png
She needs to find the whitest /pol/ack available to continue to bleach her genes. /pol/ should have a contest, like the Dating Game.
>>
>>127514835
You'd be surprised how many people with masters degrees who'd been working at the same company for over a decade could barely operate the computers they used. I didn't even have a degree yet and had to constantly baby them through simple tasks.
>>
>two little sisters
>one had a baby to her first boyfriend
>they broke up
>she married another fella and had a child with him
>doing fine
>other sister was pretty much a slut for awhile
>even fucked a guy who was as old as our father
>now settled down with some guy who already has a kid and had two kids with him
Whatever.

They aren't feminist race traitors like Americans, so whatever.
>>
>>127516811
>implying this isn't bait

If on the off chance it isn't, tell him or neck yourself. Only two options available.
>>
My sister is only 16 and already red pilled. She got suspended from her school for kicking a tranny out the girls toilet. I've never been so proud of her!
>>
File: 1471827508088.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1471827508088.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>127511469
My older sister is a total degenerate with a pill problem and 5 mixed kids with a dumb nigger who is serving life for murder, and looks like coolio.

younger sister is pretty normie, with conservative leanings. she's doing really well.
>>
>>127514844
>will likely never have kids. I feel sad for her, I love her to bits
Sounds like you know what you have to do anon.
>>
>>127517884
>>127517660
Not really my isssue, nor should i neck myself, im not the one being cucked. I keep to myself and go to work and ahitpost, I have a comfy life I dont need drama
>>
My cousin is probably more left leaning. And race mixed. A little degenerate. (Kids out of wedlock and currently with another man who isn't the father)

But still not feminist in the long run. Gives no shit about women as a collective.
>>
File: file.png (602KB, 1000x628px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
602KB, 1000x628px
>>127511469
>litter sister wanted to date a black boy when she was in year 8
>nigger was quite a bit older than her, for her age
>one of my friends found out and had a friend of a friend of his beat the shit out of the black guy on my friends behalf (for me)
>told my sister it was probably some gang violence shit
>to this day she still doesnt date blacks or minorities, all boyfriends get an ocular patdown by the lads
>>
>>127518122
Fucking nice job mate.
>>
File: 1493077855383.jpg (64KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493077855383.jpg
64KB, 500x680px
>>127511469
My sister works for Buzzfeed.
>>
>>127518219
fucking hell.
>>
>>127511469
A friend of mine...
She was so innocent back in school then she got infected at Uni

god bless her

jewbook/kacie.hawks.9
>>
>>127516447
nice reddit pic, faggot
>>
>>127514844
Fucking (((bi-polar))). They made a whole new classification (((bi-polar 2))) just to sell more drugs. Look up how easy it is to be diagnosed. Literally only need a depressive episode followed by hypomania (not even mania).
>>
File: 1495151045344.png (214KB, 730x532px) Image search: [Google]
1495151045344.png
214KB, 730x532px
>>127518396
I saved it from here.
>>
>>127511469
I'm lucky. My sister and I were abused and mistreated by our crazy single mother. I'm an atheist but my sister found God in her teenage years, stayed a virgin and got married to a good guy. She has 3 cool daughters and I'm a happy uncle.
We're still close and I'm happy for that.
No woman gets out of the feminist culture unscathed though, lately she's tried talking shit about her husband... I've had to put her in her place and defend him quite a few times over the last few years. I love my sister but I've made it clear to her that she has a good thing, an honest man who busts his ads at work so she can be a stay at home mother and homeschool her kids. It's sad because I know she's a good person but the culture has still touched her and twisted her perceptions a little. I don't think the marriage is at all at risk but it's still a shame to see her bitching a little.
This makes me think of other women though and how I see the men (mostly their family) in their lives being ridiculous white knights against the man the women have chosen.
>>
>>127515808
It's been crazy to watch. She literally had no drive or aspirations to do or be anything in life, and now she is the biggest hero ever in our families eyes, and to all of her friends. My only issue with it is that it turned her into a feminist, and she thinks she is better than everyone now.
>>
>>127511469

>she get's out of the military,

Found the issue. Women have no place in the armed forces
>>
>>127511469
My sister was going full Bernout during the primaries, since I'm not a weak faggot like most of you here, I redpilled her and had her voting Trump by the general elections.
>>
>>127518219
Weeeew lad
>>
Have a sister that is A political, doesn't necessarily like SJWs. But convinces your father to buy her bolt ons, now is a huge sloot that goes raving, frequently wears nipple pasties, takes week long trips to Vegas or Miami financed by her older "guy friends" who live there. That's my predicament, not sure which is worse.
>>
2 sisters. Oldest one is 35, no kids, never been married. Hippie and a true SJW. Environmental activist.

Other sis is the complete opposite, blonde, big tits, intelligent and witty. Lawyer, loves material stuff, shoes and clothes especially. Superficial and bangs/dates several Chads. She's quite a feminist. Unironically has a Swedish cuck boyfriend whom she cheats and she talks about it to me openly. She's a Stacey type for sure. I feel bad for the guy who marries her eventually desu.
>>
>>127512499
That is mean

Numericals
>>
>>127518524
Me (OP) got diagnosed with bi-polar till. Never took their jew pills, never went to a therapist ever again, and I'm a high functioning human being. I had a rough summer, this fat cunt was gonna use it to ruin my brain
>>
>>127518524
There's also cyclic bipolar or something like that.
>>
>>127511469
My sister is a year and a half older than me, never talk to her about political stuff but she was sitting in the back of the car the other day and randomly shouted "Up the Nazis" And she HATES niggers. One day we were waiting on my wee brother to get out of school and she seen two black siblings walk out of it and said its disgusting how black they are

Kek
>>
>>127511469
stay away, pedo
>>
she's super blue pilled and just parrots my mother's opinions but seems to have her life together/a really good future ahead of her, which is more important to me. not as smart as me obviously but doesn't have my substance abuse proclivities or crippling mental health issues, so i'd like to think i helped her by taking most of the shit genetics
>>
>>127512530
Modern woman in a nutshell right there.

My condolences for your loss anon.
>>
>>127518616
A strong couple never talks shit about their partner. I believe in having one person aside from your spouse who you can talk to about issues going in your life and marriage. But that person has to be completely trusted not to talk about it to others and not to turn on your spouse.
>>
I asked my sister if she would ever date a black guy, she said "I haven't met any I have anything in common with"

She was trying to be all egalitarian about it... the correct answer is "No. Burn the coal, pay the toll"
>>
>>127519410
I would do so many things to B. Venti.
>>
>>127514668
t. "new" german
>>
1 sister 25 y/o dates niggers exclusively.
She's finishing a phd in theoretical physics, smart as hell but rabid feminist. It all goes wrong at the university jew. She also stopped shaving and being feminine around 2 years ago and shes been single ever since, surely not a coincidence.
>>
>>127518396
Hot. Would smash in a one nighter.
>>
>>127513846

>Dumb shit

Like what?
>>
>>127511469
I consistently try to help my younger siblings with history and try showing them why its important. I used to have long discussions with my younger sister about the Cold War, politics, Prez campaign/Trump (before nov. 8th), some social issues, etc. She seemed to get it, but regardless, she ended up falling for the gender bullshit because some of her friends at HS opened up to her saying they're polysexual, trans, lesbian, etc. Really pisses me off desu, I spent years trying to prevent her (and other siblings) from getting bluepills. If I ever bring it up, she starts talking about depression and "muh think how they must feel" bullshit and starts bawling her eyes out. I tried especially hard with my sister because ik how easily they take bluepills because "muh social norms." I imagine its a similar feeling to a father seeing his daugher willingly get blacked.
My younger brother struggles with history, though I don't blame him much because his history book is literally retarded. 7th grade, has a single chapter spanning from WWI to the fall of the Berlin Wall. Also, in that chapter assessment, supposed to match a list of countries/cities to specific points on a map of 1914. On that list is Constantinople. While Istanbul should be Constantinople, it isn't. Due to how retarded his class/material is, I don't blame him for completely losing interest and letting his grades drop, but at least I tried to help him.
Parents do help a little, but hardly. They are mostly christservatives who don't really care as much, to them its more about "don't talk about that" instead of "here's why this is bad and here's why these other things (nuclear family, etc) are good."
>>
>They aren't feminist race traitors like Americans, so whatever.
Terrible way to try to deflect from your siblings' shitty decisions
>>
>>127511469
>Who here had a little sister growing up, and she turned out just like every other feminist degenerate?
nope. I'm proud of my little sister. My brother in law is a good guy, and they have two cute white children. She likes Trump and hates Trudeau and his bullshit. She hates immigrants too.
>>
>>127511469
Big sister psycho, black hearted thief mudshark liar used to be extremely obese, because Boomer parents spoiled her because Oprah said so, bit got stomach stapled and was all unnaturally flabby with lose skin for a few mts. I know it's not very nice but my little sis and I made it one of our life long goals to never see her again. My little sis is cool.
>>
>>127515364

You need to warn that guy anon. You're enabling her degenerate behaviour that won't be checked until she faces real life consequences for her choices.
>>
>>127513342
>a female in college and working
>is based
what
>>
>>127514199
Women operate like a hivemind.
>>
>>127513746
You don't have to look far anon...
>>
>tfw sister is a riceburner
>>
>>127511469
>tfw I have 5 sisters
>tfw none of them turned into SJWs due to my autistic rants against libs and their contradictions

Only one of them is pro-faggotry, not bad.
>>
My sister and I are spics. She's a white spic. She took the blue pill and the ho pill. Total leftist wigger. Huge nigger sympathizer and coal burner. HOWEVER!! /pol/ was right again. Around blacks, never relax, never turn your back. Almost all of them have betrayed her, beat her up, or have been drunk or high enough to be a threat to her. She's a single mom from some white trash guy who now lives on a Native American reserve. Her current bf is a cholo who gets drunk and yells at her for being a nigger lover. He crashed her car and after two years and getting a tattoo of his name on her tit she finally realized how much of a mistake she was.

Called me and asked for her and her daughter to get her a teacher for a regular Bible study from the Christian organization I belong to.
>>
>>127511469
Holds more conservative views, probably still does degenerate things with friends. Being redpilled is not sufficient to be not degenerate.
>>
>>127520795
My sister was the first child, she got alot of attention for the first 2 years and then i came along and she started sitting on my head when i was a baby. When i was 3 she seen my mother bring home a sally rod to discipline us, she found it and hit me over the fucking head and i started to bleed. Always hungry for attention since she was born to this day. Squanders any money she gets and is in massive dept and never has enough, Attempted to kill herself by painkillers because she could not get another car. She has the looks and gets any guy she wants but she has a black hart. She only gets boyfriends just to get stuff out of them (has even admitted) and uses everyone even her own family for what she can get out of us. She has got in trouble with pedos, drugs and abusive relation ships. Has my parents harts broken. She is 22, probably missed alot but ive said too much any ways. Only reason i am saying this is because this is an anon website so no one will find out who she is.
>>
>>127518122
fucking legend m8. Keep it up.
>>
File: 1233721391477.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1233721391477.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>127511469
I know you niggers out there have her bix noods. Post them!
>>
>>127516631
ice has really fucked up white people
>>
I have one. Shes pretty based after getting constantly harrassed through her life by other women. Flying out to live with me in November and work here for a year or two, hope we fugg.
>>
File: 1306699190001.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1306699190001.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>>127523061
...You what?
>>
File: coolDUDE2.jpg (64KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
coolDUDE2.jpg
64KB, 600x694px
>>127511469
she just gets a bigger attitude the more she watches tv
i just tell her to shut the fuck up
nothing has changed really

they are just dumb it is 100% monkey see monkey do anon they arent actually being changed inside. they are just mimicing society for acceptance.
>>
>>127522837
>sally rod
I think that's a switch in burger speak.
>>
>>127511469
I have a little brother (male)
>>
File: lolDUDE.png (214KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
lolDUDE.png
214KB, 420x420px
>>127522940
neg ice makes you stronger long term
you just act like a cunt hole when you fiend
and draino bake shake is a bad time
and if u r already an asshole who will do shit like steal it will multiply it

thats about it
>>
I honestly blame western television for at least 50% of our sister's degeneracy. Netflix was a mistake. It streamlined bingewatching for the vast majority of normalfags.
>>
File: 1489698188227.png (490KB, 487x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489698188227.png
490KB, 487x490px
>>127511469
My sister was, but I always dropped little hints until she couldn't handle her cognitive dissonance anymore and would start going on tirades using progressive buzzwords. At that point I'd tell her I'm not going to argue with her and she should just think about what she's saying and do her own research.

Well, she finally redpilled herself about a year ago and probably went too far, like /x/-tier, pizzagate levels of "woke".

But still, I take this as anecdotal evidence that indeed the tides are slowly turning.
>>
>>127523540
Its like a cane. Fucking sore as fuck. Im from ireland (north) and no one uses them anymore.
Its the naughty corner or if unlucky the wooden spoon today
>>
After reading this thread I feel like my family is alright. Not a single woman in my family would ever consider voting for a democrat/liberal. I have 6 sisters and 2-3 of them definitely dislike jews, they all dislike muslims. 2 are traditionally married to white men. 1 (the black sheep) had a baby with a spic, then married a white man and had 3 more kids. 3 other sisters are still unmarried.
>>
>>127511469
She's lefty libertarian (and resisting natsoc), and being 'biromantic asexual', but hated Shillary and hates modern feminism.
So there's that.
>>
File: leJEWman.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
leJEWman.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>127524295
>unmarried
code word for taking the big tinder dick every 3rd day
>>
>>127515364
What a faggot you are. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>127524205
Oh ouch. Switches are painful as hell but can cause concussions lol.
>>
>>127525430
Can't
>>
>>127524612
Wrong, high school and middle school. All conservative Christians. And being homeschooled as to not be temped by large negro wiener.
>>
>>127511469
I would love to have my way with Brittany. You can just tell she has a huge penis.
>>
Im slowly red-pilling my sister
>>
>>127523061
>>127521961
So is sister banging some sort of tradition in auzzie land or something?
>>
>>127514914
Rietveld? I know 20 girls who wanna go there.
They're currently doing a lower level liberal arts degree, and they complain that it's shit and that they're not learning anything at all.

Boy will they be in for a surprise.
>>
>>127513900
I misread it as slut too, turns out he meant the opposite.
>>
>>127525588
i was fucking 13 year old conservative girls at 14 as a white male so i dont follow your line of thinking
>>
File: italianguy.jpg (12KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
italianguy.jpg
12KB, 258x258px
>>127511469
>be me
>arab american family
>older sister turned out really successful, went to school, studying to become a nurse and going to graduate next year
>isn't a leftist feminist whatsoever
>doesn't care about politics
>there's just one problem....
>she's dating a white guy

I hate that and that's a fucking problem and I don't respect the guy at all. He's some faggot gym douche who works for UPS. I'm afraid he's going to raise degenerate kids if they get married because he's white.

My little sister hasn't become interested in politics whatsoever, she's still in high school and doesn't date or speak to boys (that I know of). I'm going to make sure she doesn't speak to any white men or niggers, what's the difference really.
>>
>>127525430
Luckly my mother got freaked out by that and she never used it on us...well maybe my sister could had done with it.
>>
File: tony_soprano_finale.0.jpg (18KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
tony_soprano_finale.0.jpg
18KB, 620x368px
>holy shit, reading this thread.

The world needs really fucking violently aggressive mafia style white men immediately!

No comprises, no fear of authority, not religious bullshit!

The next druggy or shitskin or dumb thing your sister does, BTFO of her and everyone around her, including your parents if you have to, and dig a whole, fill it with lime for anyone who disagrees.

That's how they do it in Israel, make no mistake
>>
>oldest sister is puritanical but also childish and selfish, has only slept with her husband
>next is okay and easy to get along with, has slept with 4-7 guys though and one was black
>next is intelligent, reserved, not sure if she's had sex but leaning toward no
>next is edgy narcissist wannabe-whore, might have had sex idk

All of them are politically conservative, homophobic, and religious to some degree. Everyone in my family is generally Republican/libertarian and rejects feminism.

My younger brother is the most degenerate but I still like him.
>>
>beta white father who is underbearing
>foreigner mother who is overbearing
>had two kids (my sister and myself)

>I was raised a beta fuck since no fatherly role model for awhile, until I taught myself to be masculine and confident
>sister is a tumblr SJW bisexual asexual who is leaving for California on Tuesday to live with her fat hispanic girlfriend she met online or something
>26, still plays video games all the time, works in the service industry

Good riddance.
>>
>>127526658
>He's some faggot gym douche who works for UPS. I'm afraid he's going to raise degenerate kids if they get married because he's white.
You're god damn right he is. And she's going to bend over and take it because she's Arab and use to being dominated.
Why do you think she picked a shithead gym rat in the first place?

break that motherfuckers knee caps with a creepy mask on, and tell him it's for race mixing. He'll never guess it's you.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 702x960px
>>127511469
My little sister is 12 and watches anime and shit so I'm not really concerned. I have a trad family too so something would really have to get fucked up for her to go wrong. If she does go bad I'll just kill her nbd
>>
File: 23948847581.jpg (107KB, 634x406px) Image search: [Google]
23948847581.jpg
107KB, 634x406px
>>127526658
>White Men
>Niggers

We're not so different, you and I, Mahmoud.

The same degenerative forces that turned the averate white man into a cuck turned your people into filthy wahabbists.
>>
>>127526760
Your sister fucked a black guy. She's more degenerate than your brother.
>>
>>127527034
Not to mention he has tattoos and he seems dumb as a fucking rock whenever I talk to him. You know really it isn't just because he's white, I'm not completely racist, I don't think races should mix but really it's because I feel like she could do so much better than this guy for some reason. Too bad I could never beat this guy up
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 957x621px
>>127526760
>next is okay and easy to get along with, has slept with 4-7 guys though and one was black
I would literally disown my sister if she ever did that. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: you.jpg (7KB, 353x152px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 353x152px
>>127518122
Good work, anon
>>
>>127527575
he probably just thinks you arent worth talking to so grunts at you 2bh
>>
>>127527192
>The same degenerative forces that turned the averate white man into a cuck turned your people into filthy wahabbists.

You're sure as hell right man if only we could realize this and unite against these evil forces together
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 181x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 181x252px
>>127513301
This is exactly where my mind went. And anon owes us pics if a dicking does occur.
>>
>>127526711
Kek, I agree
>>
>>127527641
Nah man he's just an actual retard and my sister who's actually smart doesn't want to realize this. He'll probably leave her after they have kids or something or do some other degenerate shit because I see on his social media he always posts about how he's partying and stuff all the fucking time. He definitely hasn't grown up yet
>>
>>127528000
how the fuck are you going to tell the difference between a moron and a guy who doesnt acknowledge your existence because he is swole and banging your sister for free

if he has his shit together that much and is white i doubt he isnt above avg intelligence
>>
File: cleved head.jpg (79KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
cleved head.jpg
79KB, 960x600px
>>127527575
>Too bad I could never beat this guy up
Dude, you can ALWAYS beat a guy up. You're a fucking Arab for god sakes! It's in your blood! Get a stun gun or a small pipe and go to work. Get him drunk first. Tell him you're SUPER religious and willing to DIE over it. Like ISIS but don't say any terrorist shit, just imply it.

Fanatics will always beat a "tough guy" any day!

And this is coming from a "Nazi" haha.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
22KB, 400x396px
Post your degenerate sister's snaps (18+ only plz)
>>
This was a good bread. I've lost even more faith in woman. It was pretty much already completely gone.
>>
File: rinlaugh.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
rinlaugh.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>127528223
nah dude u need to get the majmuea together and gang bang in the name of mohaw-kmad (peace be upon him) true arab style
>>
>>127523061
Tasmania right?
>>
>>127512499
Eh, at least her kid's IQ won't be as fucked as if she were coal burning. Hell, she might even make out a few points ahead.
>>
>>127527296
>>127527623
I'm not literally autistic. Hopefully you never have kids if that's how easily you abandon your family.
>>
>>127511469
Older sister. She became a Muslim. I became someone who's on track to make $100/hr.
>>
File: big_1409081859_1382452147_image.jpg (129KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
big_1409081859_1382452147_image.jpg
129KB, 1280x544px
>>127511469
Filmmaker Anon here.

My younger sister has a degree in Application of Marxism from Cornell.

Minor in: Inequality studies.

(these are actual degrees - not making this shit up).

She has since moved to Berlin. Writes for a pro-refugee, english-language newspaper.

She is literally the enemy.

Secretly wish for a US/Nationalist war VS Germany and the other cucked states of Europe. I'd be 100% okay with her being killed.

FeelsBadMan.jpg

Prepping to shoot first truly alt right feature film right now. Hope to make good on her sins.

Shit.
>>
File: above45Cequals113F.jpg (152KB, 1200x1153px) Image search: [Google]
above45Cequals113F.jpg
152KB, 1200x1153px
>>127528777
you know you are a poor fag when you link time and money
>>
>>127528223
Lmao true man, good idea. If he ever does anything bad to her I definitely will attack him. He's certainly not intimidated by me because I'm much younger than him but I'll find a way to keep him on edge

I'm not religious at all but maybe next time he's over I'll act like some fundamentalist retard to scare him a little bit
>>
>>127511469
>Who here had a little sister growing up, and she turned out just like every other feminist degenerate?

My sister is a shitlord with a career and is about to marry the only man she's ever slept with
>>
>>127527641
Definitely a possibility but would get dumb point for dating a girl whose family isn't worthwhile to him.
>>
File: greatemuwar.jpg (22KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
greatemuwar.jpg
22KB, 320x352px
>>127528877
You know you're poor when you're fucking Australian.
>>
>>127528152
You can have your shit together to a certain extent but still be a retard. I just think this guy is a bit of a degenerate and I know my sister isn't a degenerate so I want her to marry someone who won't fuck her over in the long run.

Like if she plans to marry some guy who cares more about himself and about partying than how can he be a good father? He would have to prove himself to me. My dad is worried about this guy too
>>
File: australiaFUCKyeah.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
australiaFUCKyeah.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>127529055
u wot
>>
>>127528463
As gay as reddit is I've read a few incredibly disturbing threads about bachelorette parties, women only vacations in Vegas, and women cheating from the perspective of the men who the women cheat with. You still haven't fully lost it until you've read 1000's of stories of women completely losing their minds.
>>
File: 1495506599250.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495506599250.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>127529295
>>
>>127529227
oh no dude
he is 100% just using your sister as a fuck toy

he has no intention of doing anything serious with her

but the damage is already done right
>>
I have a half-sister 16 years older than me. She hates me in every possible way simply for being born and taking her daddy away (when she was the one that left and pretends we don't exist).
>at least shes a decent person
>was an army nurse in Afghanistan
>has 3 white kids

>>127527676
>>127527192
See what I will never for the life of me understand is why the mongoloids out there will believe their mudmixing version of "diversity" would ever be a good thing.

/pol/ has diversity, just look at you two. A home for everyone, a culture for everyone, separate and safe from each other thanks to the fact that we're not violent retarded niggers that only want to destroy whats around them.
>>
File: IMG_4688.jpg (953KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4688.jpg
953KB, 3264x2448px
>>127518122
How much for transatlantic rental?
>>
>>127511469
>but I see her a year later after she get's out of the military, and they completely indoctrinated her with "Muh patriarchy"
>women in the military
Hahahaha, you didn't encourage her to enlist did you?
>>
File: iBUY.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
iBUY.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>127529378
go play ur cawd ameriman
>>
>>127528877
Nah man he's only at commission right now and pulling in $400/week but he's on track to make $100/hr, just join in on his business under him and you will too!
>>
>>127511469
>she get's out of the military
Dude you know why your little sister joined the military, don't you?
Oh fuck did somebody tell him? Somebody must have told him. I'm just gonna back away from this thread.
>>
File: 1493675250136.jpg (334KB, 1245x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1493675250136.jpg
334KB, 1245x2048px
>>127529475
>>
>>127529439
Fuck no, I was completely against it.
>>
>>127529556
It's not fucking MLM, faggot. I have a PC repair business and this catering business owner wants me to be his tech consultant.
>>
>>127529593
Is that your sister who I would fuck?
>>
>>127529707
Nah that's Brittany Venti
>>
>>127511469
Yeah my younger sister is a pot smoking degenerate hoe, she's had sex with like 30 dudes by age 21, her main hobby is weed, and yes she is feminist and sees nothing wrong with any of this

Whatever, I still love her, she's just struggled with mental illness for a long time and I think had trouble forming an identity or lead a stable and fulfilling life, instead of just chasing hedonism. As it is she's already showing signs of settling down and will probably turn out fine.

If we lived in a culture and era that wasn't deeply sick she probably wouldn't have gone through this degeneracy phase. honestly whatever, you can't expect everyone to have the mental fortitude to see how awful the world created by progressivism and the sexual revolution is, much less actually put that into practice.
>>
File: the critic.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the critic.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>127529566
Spit it out nig-non
>>
>>127513095
clearly you should marry a white heterosexual man as well, then you can have a house w/2 acres too
>>
File: cuteGIRL10.jpg (80KB, 546x960px)
cuteGIRL10.jpg
80KB, 546x960px
>>127529593
where are you going with this
>>
>>127511469
me.
my sister and I have had a rather close relationship growing up, but ever since she went off to fucking college she's a completely different person now. She became a huge SJW, and I can't stand talking to her or being around her any more. She's been brainwashed super fucking badly to the point where she is willingly to cut off ties with her family for the sake of her new cult.

I've given up on trying to bring her back. She's gone.
>>
>>127513627
the word you're looking for is 'capitulate'
>>
File: 1494541837372.jpg (235KB, 849x840px) Image search: [Google]
1494541837372.jpg
235KB, 849x840px
>>127529785
>>
>>127528876
If you're actually doing the alt right film thing, please cameo murdoch murdoch. Those guys deserve to be a part of a movie with everything they've done for the movement.
>>
>>127529415
>/pol/ has diversity, just look at you two. A home for everyone, a culture for everyone, separate and safe from each other thanks to the fact that we're not violent retarded niggers that only want to destroy whats around them.

Exactly how I feel man. What's funny is how modern liberalisms version of diversity leads to less diversity

If everyone becomes the same race, with some mixed culture, people won't be unique in anyway anymore. What would be the point of traveling? Why travel to France if it looks like the Middle East? Why travel to Jordan or Lebanon if it looks like France? """"diveristy"""" by mixing everyone up to be the same people with no interesting culture to distinguish us just sucks.
>>
>>127515551
nice
>>
Luckily not me. I remembered telling her the idea of """"""""""microaggressions""""""""" and she thought it was the dumbest thing ever.
>>
File: corruption.jpg (1MB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [Google]
corruption.jpg
1MB, 2336x1727px
>>127529877
>>
>>127528926
>I'm not religious at all but maybe next time he's over I'll act like some fundamentalist retard to scare him a little bit
Why scare him a bit when you can make him shit his pants.

Remember, tough guys are fucking cowards.
>>
>>127512499
Why? Is she that ugly?
>>
File: 1488073788699.jpg (70KB, 874x872px) Image search: [Google]
1488073788699.jpg
70KB, 874x872px
>>127523061
>>
Had a little sister, but i did most of her raising and showing her girl shit, and she turned out fine.
>>
>>127513095
OP does your sister have hot friends like her? I can support the country house with my job as a mechanical engineer. I am white hetero, 21yo.

>tfw no nice house in the country to ride dirtbikes straight out of the garage from.
>tfw no nice qt wife to pop out white babies to train ride dirtbikes with me
>>
Lol my little sister is a super conservative girl with a white blue eyed by. Feels good man
>>
>>127529407
I know you're being sarcastic and there's no way for me to tell what his intention is but you must understand I am going to worry about her decisions regardless. If they are serious and ten years down the line they're together and happy then I was wrong, whatever, but I'm going to want to protect my sister
>>
File: CNBDKWDWgAACzId.jpg (55KB, 833x680px) Image search: [Google]
CNBDKWDWgAACzId.jpg
55KB, 833x680px
>>127530021
>>
>>127524295
comfy family
>>
>>127511469
my old neighbor's little sister did, but only because his mom let her.
>>
>>127512854
>she passed training with honors,
means nothing for women
top 10% of women are the same as the median of men
also
>nat guard
the gibs of the military
I pity the men who have to deal with her shit ass
>>
File: agusbarber_-short-mens-haircut.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agusbarber_-short-mens-haircut.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
>>127530209
thats the mindset of a white guy i am not being sarcastic dude
>>
>>127511469
>get's out of the military
Your sister got fucked by every GI on base, relentlessly and constantly
There is no woman in the army that is not a massive slut
Not a SINGLE one

The reason they push so hard for women in the military is because they're glorified comfort women for the actual soldiers, and it's much better than the press coming along and saying the boys were out visiting brothels
>>
>>127530091
You're right man I'm going to have to make him fear us if he wants to ever marry my sister. Although I think my dad does a good enough job of doing that without doing much at all kek
>>
>>127530384
Bahaha, I don't know about that. She is in a couple of pictures standing next to super thundercock Sargent general major Chad.
>>
>>127530021

That kooky jap right to left thing freaked me out here lol I couldnt understand anything for second.
>>
>>127530352
Wouldn't be surprised most white guys are just as degenerate as white women where they just want to get with random girls until settling down in their 30's to get married. It's degenerate as fuck. Not saying arabs don't do that either in the West but it's less prevalent. It's a Western problem really, people shouldn't be getting married in their late 20's/early 30's after they've messed around with random people just to get a notch on their belt
>>
>>127529566
>>127529754
>Spit it out nig-non
>>127530384
>Your sister got fucked by every GI on base, relentlessly and constantly
>There is no woman in the army that is not a massive slut
>Not a SINGLE one
This is why your sister joined the military. I am sorry. Actually, no I'm not. I don't know you, or your sister. But she is a slut.
>>
File: 1488507131260.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1488507131260.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
>>127511469
I don't have a sister, but this happened to my best friend. She was completely brainwashed in college and likes to spout anti-male and anti-christian horseshit whenever we hang out nowadays. I always correct her with facts and evidence, but I swear she's forgets what I said two seconds later. I wish I could find the people who did this to her and make sure they can never do it to anyone else.
>>
Kill your sister even if you have to fly to Germany.
>>
>>127530745
the problem is you will never be content if you just have one girl your whole life, its better to keep trading up until you are 28-30 and then knock the best one up
>>
>>127530914
>I wish I could find the people who did this to her and make sure they can never do it to anyone else.
>ratemyprofessor.com
>>
>>127531031
I don't really see it that way. I have a friend who's dealing with this right now he's 22, been with the same girl since 15 and he's going to marry her, but he's never fucked other girls. He said he's going to travel to fucking Morocco to get laid with some random girls before he marries his wife

Shits fucking retarded I say honestly you should worry about finding a bitch who you can tolerate being with for the rest of your life not how many different holes you can stick your dick in
>>
I have no sisters but 4 children. Two Boys and 2 Girls. All redpilled. Two in the Military. I am activel working on my grandkids. Its very difficult because the culture encourages race mixing. E very summer we talk and laugh about "stone fishes" in swimming pools. Need to keep anti-indoctrinating them.
>>
>>127531337
humans are lame
they will always want new experiences.
its best to get it done with before you commit.

your friend will have a better marriage if he does the morocco thing first.
>>
>>127530745
cause the shitskins just like to rape instead.
>>
>>127531031
>the problem is you will never be content if you just have one girl your whole life,
This is patently wrong though

Maybe it's true in modern, porn overdosed society where sex is fucking everywhere but that doesn't mean shit if you have even a modicum of self control
Sort yourself out
>>127531337
Tell your friend he's a fucking loser
>>
>>127531541
That's true but it's still kind of a terrible thing to do. Tell the girl you marry you're going on a trip before you come back to marry her and cheat on her a bunch right before you marry her, not cool. I suppose if he doesn't do it now he'll do it in the future though
>>
>>127530209
I didn't read that as sarcastic. Any man truly interested in courting a woman for marriage will go above and beyond to also court her family. You must win over the family to win over the girl.
>>
I have four sisters, one of them older, the rest younger.

First sister is racist beyond belief, this came from dealing with cheap niggers and unintelligible spics on a daily basis for 10 years working at an unbelievably busy gas station.

Second sister isn't racist but she despises SJWs and feminism.
Third youngest sister is the same as the second.
Fourth sister is the same as the second.

So no, OP, I do not.
>>
>>127531678
No need to rape when white women want your dick purely for an exotic fantasy kek
>>
>>127531695
>This is patently wrong though
its genetic if anything, trying to suppress it with your american protestant shit just ended up making things worse
>>
>>127530384
If any military woman manages not to be a mega slut and not sleep around at all, she is a bitch and also likely to be courted, married and impregnated by a smart guy ASAP.
>>
>>127531695
>Tell your friend he's a fucking loser

I've tried to talk him out of the idea but he's too stubborn
>>
I have no sisters just an older brother and he had 2 girls with a spic. The girls look like. Castizos i guess.
I do have 2 female cousins and the youngest became really depressed around 15 becausebthere was absolutely zero order in her house. Her mom was a drunken bitch who blared music her father was based as fuk but she still became depressed and now lives with her older brother.
My older female cousin had her first kid in highschool dropped out got married then divorced her ex husband is now in prison for being pull3d over with guns ands lots of drugs.
She had another kid with an older guy and they never speek then she had another kid with the guy she is cohqbitating with now. For those wondering, no she isnt a race traitor but she has bad luck with men or just a slut.
We all lived in louisiana
>>
>>127512936
>she wants to argue with me about the wage gap
>and I'm helpless to argue back
grow a pair fgt pls
>>
>>127531888
Nah you're right and as of right now that retard hasn't won me over at all, but that's the thing I don't think he cares and even if I told my sister I didn't like him there's nothing I can really do she won't care

This is the West so I can't give her the sword so pretty much all I can do is just complain about it
>>
>>127531052
Believe it or not, it was mostly the students who hammered that nonsense into her. She even stopped associating with me for about a year because one of her women's studies major friends didn't want her hanging around me. Luckily, the bitch overreached and told her to divorce her husband because he isn't a feminist, which my friend did not take kindly to. These people are no different from any other group of proselytizing zealots.
>>
>>127531947
Plenty of people have only ever been with one partner their lives and have been happy. People aren't slaves to their base instincts, it's what separates us apart from animals.
>>127532071
Just ask him how he'd feel if she slept with someone right now, and ask him what gives him the right to do it. At the very least, dare him to be honest with his girlfriend about it and see how that works out. Marriage isn't just a strong dating contract, it's a real commitment.

Hell, tens of millions of men have died for things they believe in, and here your friend is crying because he has to be loyal to his girlfriend.
>>
File: Losgrinn.jpg (516KB, 1016x968px) Image search: [Google]
Losgrinn.jpg
516KB, 1016x968px
Not a sister but family member totally immersed in this SJW shit show, she complains that I'm not appreciative that shes saving the fucking planet for future generations while I don't jump into the streets in bloody protest.
Losgrinn protect mah
>>
>>127532718
>Just ask him how he'd feel if she slept with someone right now, and ask him what gives him the right to do it. At the very least, dare him to be honest with his girlfriend about it and see how that works out. Marriage isn't just a strong dating contract, it's a real commitment.

I did exactly this. I was asked him how he would feel if his girlfriend cheated on him, or if he learned she cheated on him after they get married. He told me with a straight face, not kidding at all "if I learn she cheated I would say ok, I get to fuck another woman now."

He unironically said if his wife fucked another man he would just argue to her that that show allow him to fuck another woman. How fucking degenerate is that? He's an idiot
>>
File: 1432790270135.jpg (896KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1432790270135.jpg
896KB, 1000x1500px
lmao sounds like you all have Janice Soprano as a sister
>>
>>127531337
>morocco
He can't just drive up to the nearest city and buy a girl for an hour? I don't get this line of thinking.
>>
>>127513700
Your grammar is abhorrent as Islamic values
>>
>>127532311
She might care about your opinion more than she'll ever admit.
>>
>>127533754
Because if you bought a call girl or an escort you're buying a gross girl thats been used a million times.

It's unbelievably easy to get laid with actual virgins in Morocco. Plenty of women see foreigners there and want to leave their country, or the families want to marry them off to rich men so they encourage them to find foreign travelers. So you know how lots of white men go to places like Colombia or Thailand to get laid? Arabs like to go to places like morocco to find virgin girls to fuck and never speak to again because they think all the Arab guys coming there are rich fuckers from the gulf when in reality they're jobless Mohammeds who end up getting tons of pussy from poor Berber women
>>
>>127533396
My fucking sides. I know a couple that this happened to, because she found out her husband had slept around. Enraged, she found a guy on tinder, fucked him, got herpes, transferred it to him, and he transferred it to his side chick. They all deserve each other.
>>
>>127533662
I can't unsee the bandaid on her heel.
>>
>>127534089
I hope she does and just doesn't admit it but you know some women when it comes to their relationships they don't want to listen to anyone but themselves
>>
>>127534298
Yeah that's what you get for being fucking primitive niggers who can't just stay loyal to one person. That's funny though man, I always love a happy ending
>>
>>127534257
"Virgins" okay. Is your friend aware that in the middle east it's common, practically tradition, to butt fuck your daughter, nieces, and granddaughters, share them with all the other men in the family, then present them as pure with an in tact hymen? Who cares how many dicks a whore's had? He's just trying to pump and dump... or maybe not. A guy like him who sees a side lay as anything more than business will fall in love and ruin his life over it.
>>
>>127534624
I bet it does happen but I have spoken to guys that have gone over to morocco and fucked like 5 girls on one trip.

Not saying I would go on a sex trip but if he wants to do that it's his loss for being a scumbag I would say. His
>>
>>127533889
I type fast.
>>
>>127511469
She didn't turn into a degenerate, but she's a retard lefty. She's not an SJW though so that's good. But she believes strongly in welfare and protecting the "underprivileged" and shit, it's infuriating.
>>
>>127528652
nice try chang
>>
>>127534883
>fucked 5 girls in one trip
>Moroccan women are pure
pick one
>>
File: IMG_2348.jpg (59KB, 599x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2348.jpg
59KB, 599x415px
>>127512499
Checked Dat Filename
>>
>>127535524
They probably aren't but hey man at least they put on the facade that they're pure, thats more than western women
>>
>>127526711
meadow soprano was an uber liberal
>>
>>127518524
My sister legit lost her mind, bipolar meds saved her life. Didn't repair her but saved her. Not all cases are fake anon
>>
>>127535958
I realize that American women are far more slutty than the rest of the world, but I've know tons of girls who put up the facade. Your friend is just an idiot all in all. Doesn't it ruin the "pure" fantasy as soon as a woman will fuck you on a one night stand or after a couple of dates even if she swears she is a virgin?
>>
>>127523061
Left fucking field straya
>>
>>127536505
Not all cases are fake, but anons are right that they hand out bipolar diagnoses and meds like candy. This is especially common when trying to get addicts on the right track. I've heard it has to do with billing insurance. It's harder to get covered for drug induced psychosis and depression than bipolar if what I've heard is true.
>>
>>127531541
>tfw becoming Catholic
>tfw trying not to give in to temptation of getting laid regularly
>tfw reads this and knows it's right

Help me senpai
>>
>>127536514
Yeah I suppose it does but there is something about going into another country supposedly filled with virgins desperate to leave their country and just ravaging them and going back home

My friend is a moron but I get where he's coming from
>>
>>127536672
I'm sure big pharma has its schemes too. I have to have hope that overall, these companies act for a greater good, or maybe for the lesser evil, despite corruption
>>
Me. It's honestly one of the worst feelings in the world. She was good up until college but after that everything about her went to shit. She's a total cunt now.
>>
File: 1491021592708.gif (411KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491021592708.gif
411KB, 499x281px
>>127537468
College should be banned.
>>
>>127511469
Nigger streaming white hate live https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4
>>
Raid that nigga
>>
>>127514391
Fuck off KIKE.
>>
>>127538167
This nigga is just ranting about shoes, and dumb material shit.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.