[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for history autists: is there anything in history comparable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1495416069912.jpg (351KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495416069912.jpg
351KB, 798x798px
Question for history autists: is there anything in history comparable to what's happening in Europe right now?

I doubt countries would let migrants flood into their borders during most of human history but maybe when an empire conquered a new land with new people? I know religion was often used to stop tribalism and unify people.

And before anyone says invasions happened all the time, this isn't a normal invasion. It's not like Europe was conquered through force and the EU could remove all kebabs if they wanted to.

I just want to get an idea of what will happen. I expect things to get worse and then a rise in the extreme right wing. I kind of see a Hitler 2 coming into power down the road. Is that unlikely?
>>
Lebanon. It used to called the Paris of the middle east, before the terrorists attacked.
>>
>>127510747

The late stages of the Western Roman Empire.

They hold hordes of Germanic peoples entering their empire, and not knowing what to do with it, let them settle inside. Instead of integrating, however, they retained their tribal identities and through intermittent rebellions, mixed with invasions of more aggressive barbarians (such as the Huns), slowly brought down the empire until it literally acquiesced itself out of existence.

The East, following more classical imperial policies, lasted a thousand more years.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (634KB, 1280x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
634KB, 1280x1367px
Native Indians in North and South America. Let the white man in. Columbus and his men where give food ad women. In return they unleashed the attack dogs on the Natives and inslaved the locals.

Going to be some fine white meat on the market. Mmmm can't wait for the four year old white boys.
>>
>>127510960
Oh wow so this is literally history repeating itself
>>
>>127511145
Almost all history is.
>>
>>127510960
Wow, the west is so fucked
>>
>>127510747
Rome.
>>
>>127511137
Spain didn't enslaved the Indians you illiterate fuck, the first Indians rights are from 1520 and all that shit was banned from Rome and Spain, that's why we bring niggas there
>>
>>127511137
>Columbus and his men where give food ad women
Didn't know the Indians were such cucks.
>>
>>127510747
Yeah, look at the Middle East and parts of Africa.

Most people don't realize that Islam has conquered about 40 nations by demographic already. All that's happening now is that they're doing it to Europe. It worked for them every other time, it's going to work again, especially since Europe is deliberately facilitating it.
>>
File: shh-just-go-o.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shh-just-go-o.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>127512444
There's a lot of history the world has to offer that isn't in your precious holy book...
>>
File: jewsgetoutreeeeeee.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
jewsgetoutreeeeeee.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>127510747
history actually provides a solution to a recurring problem
>>
>>127510747
Yes.

The fall of the Roman Empire. Not even kidding. Mass immigration was a major cause in the fall of the empire, piled on top of other shit that went wrong. Just like today, the migrants were permitted to enter in the hopes that they would add to the worth of the nation. Except they started looting and pillaging instead.

>>127510948
This, too. Lebanon used to be very Christian. They took in refugees, and now it's just another Islamic shithole.
>>
>>127510747
Rome letting in the Goths:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_War_(376–382)
Maybe some of the Ming Chinese defections to the Qing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_conquest_of_the_Ming#Building_a_mixed_military_with_Han_defectors
>>
>>127512877
>implying
Are you that same new potato friend?
>>
File: whenyouseeit.jpg (27KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
whenyouseeit.jpg
27KB, 480x322px
>>127510960
Bingo.
>>127511145
It started with the Goths being denied into the Roman Empire who proceeded to secretly cross the Danube at night.
>>
>>127513470
So is it just impossible for an empire to last?
>>
>>127513859
If a culture maintains unity and denies foreigners service, there is no immigration
>>
>>127513859
It doesn't stop there. What if I told you that there is a certain group of individuals who are the symptom of every single fall of civilization through history? That coincidentally any other free from their grasp managed to last long enough to perpetuate their cultue and those who fell into the influence of this group, suddenly declined into destruction and chaos.
Would you believe me? Or would you wait and watch civilization fall in front of you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.