[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be a 9/11 equivalent today? Not in terms of casualties,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (993KB, 2541x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
993KB, 2541x3000px
What would be a 9/11 equivalent today? Not in terms of casualties, but more like shock value and impact on the future.
>>
>>127499960
I was thinking of the White House being blown up with Trump and half his cabinet.
>>
destroying european art, museums, picasso stuff etc. we westerners are more outraged by visible destruction of culture that dead bodies. ISIS destroying some egyptian statues made world news
>>
>>127499960
if the poor muzzturds kabaa got nuked that would be so tragic
>>
A fake alien disclosure.
>>
>>127500104
I was thinking Merkel being blown up for being a cunt
>>
North Korea launch an ICBM on Japan to bait burgers into nuclear war
>>
>>127499960
The only thing that will gain as much shock or change would have to top 9/11 as the world we live in has already changed, the new world order were the only ones to benefit from 9/11, to take things to the next level of control would be probably a virus where people feel completely powerless to do anything and totally rely on government.
>>
>>127500236
imagine how butthurt the world would be if the louvre was blown up by a shitskin
>>
>>127500620
Reee
>>
if all the internet went down for a week.
>>
how about a huge email scandal involving all of the US government, pedophilia, and corruption.
>>
>>127502128
That would be worse than 9/11
>>
>>127502128
imagine if the power went out that long... I would gladly die during such a happening, could you imagine the chaos even on an urban level?
No police, no camera's, no internet. No nothing.
>>
A blackout for a long period of time with claims. A nuclear power plant blowing up which is highly probable (accident or terror).
>>
>>127499960
Fuck off mossad. Gas yourself
>>
>>127502918
I wish that would happen..
>>
>>127499960
something that would cause us burgers to overreact like an attack on FB, Google, or Amazon.
>>
>>127503425
why ? are you a sociopath ?
>>
An attack on the Vatican.
>>
>>127504440
salafist terrorism ? Will it really change anything to the situation we face today ?

But yeah, it will be a shock.
>>
>>127504691
We had an assasination attempt on the Pope by an enlightned turk, no less, a couple decades ago but a full scale blow-up-everything sacred at Vatican city, keeping apart body count even if there is none, I think that it would really spark things going. It would symbolize an offensive on everything westerners hold as foundation of our very own continent and keeping it unanswered would really symbolize capitulation. Inner city bombings came off more easily that I can tell you.
>>
>>127500236
Wheres the outrage of the muslim that destroyed tens of old statues in Rome? I doubt you even heard of that. Stop saying random shit Swedistan
>>
>>127499960
Nice try, Mohammed Ramadan Mohammed.
>>
>>127500104
I was thinking of this too, but say if it happened in Germany while he was over there on a diplomatic visit and it was Muslim refugees who did it.
That's the kind of shit we would need to officially close the gates.
>>
File: DNA.jpg (464KB, 817x460px) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
464KB, 817x460px
Either this >>127504440

OR

One or multiple major night raids by 50~100 muslims on remote european villages using knifes, mashettes and chainsaws beheading all non-muslims(the entire village) and kidnapping the virgin girls.

Excuse me for my sick suggestion but i know how sick islam is and what it is capable of.
>>
>>127499960
>but more like shock value and impact on the future.
taking away the right to vote for women, to save civilization and save women from degeneracy (and themselves) by keeping them in check.
>>
>>127500535

Muslim night raids.
see >>127507265

They'r coming !!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.