[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When pol would realize that the real battle is not fought between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
When pol would realize that the real battle is not fought between the West vs all others or jews, but between EU and USA?
>>
>>127498471
Nukes anon, there will never be another real war in this world.
>>
>>127498471
Fuck off, we have no interest in your conflict.
>>
>>127498708
Thats why was is fought through immigration. EU agents in USA want mexican-catholic immigrtion, while USA agents in Europe support muslim immigartion. It's all became a bidding game.
>>
>>127498880
Okay then we lost I guess, or did they lose? Or did both lose and someone else win?
>>
File: tfw Eu thread on int.jpg (363KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
tfw Eu thread on int.jpg
363KB, 800x950px
We would win if it were a conventional war(larger industrial base, larger reserves etc.)
>>
>>127498471

Fuck off bluepilled retard. It's soveign nations/ethnics vs each other and always has been. I.e. Germans vs French vs British vs Russians etc... The problem today is that these nations/groups have lost so much power that they have to work together to keep outside forces at bay while trying to stay alive between each other. And the enemy is not only the US, or rather the globalist part of the US, but also China and Africa.

However, we could just go into economic treaties working towards maximum prosperity but for (((some reason))) this always has to go hand in hand with importing people from the middle east or africa. So at the end, the true enemy is currently sitting in the government of each country working towards the ethnic decline of their country and literally NOBODY, except maybe Poland and Hungary, wants to change that. If we wouldn't have the enemy within, the enemy outside would barely be a problem.
>>
There never was a unified white race. It was always about various breeds of Anglo vs Continent. continent supported rights of colonial populations when they wanted to grab a colony from british control and vice verse. Now game is more hardcore.
>>
>>127499021
The problem is that it is no more a conventional war. Its a meme war + false flag terrorism.
>>127499036
>It's soveign nations/ethnics vs each other and always has been.
I said that actually. Under EU I mean Franco-German union with satellites. China is a giant pawn in this game, they are not comparable to EU. Russia also, they seem to be more like a joker in this game, you cant predict on which side Russia will flip
>>
>>127498999
It seems that USA is loosing, because of such pro-EU Hillary lobby
>>
File: 1490398549359.jpg (76KB, 706x673px) Image search: [Google]
1490398549359.jpg
76KB, 706x673px
>>127498999
>Or did both lose and someone else win?
>>
>>127499730
Jews were always a proxy in this conflict, never a significant actor.
>>
Who Would Win?
Everyone loses
>>
>>127499854

Shill be gone!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.