[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf's 19 year old sister starts dating black kid >ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 2345edf.png (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2345edf.png
75KB, 600x600px
>gf's 19 year old sister starts dating black kid
>ask gf if she thinks its weird (I don't reveal my power level)
>gf tells me to stop being racist it's 2017
>casually send her statistics on abuse in mixed relationships
>tells me to stop it but deep down can tell it worries her
>months later after black kid takes her virginity she ends up getting a black eye from him
>mfw
>>
>>127490309
>ITT: stories that never happened
>>
It's kind of fucked up that you would be feeling smug about it, rather than bad for her.
But I guess all women deserve it, burn coal toll etc
>>
>>127490550
>It's kind of fucked up that you would be feeling smug about it, rather than bad for her.
No, it's not. She stopped being a human worthy of consideration the second that nigger put his dick in her.
>>
>>127490309
Is she fine now?
>>
>>127490750
epic
>>
>>127490550
Why would you feel bad about natural selection?
>>
>>127490854
reddit
>>
>>127490811
yes it was not severe injury. They broke up and luckily he did not murder her
>>
>>127491043
I feel bad when crippled people die. Why would natural selection make it ok?
>>
bitch probably deserved it. stay in your lane hoe.
>>
>>127491126
>luckily he did not murder her
damn too bad.
>>
>>127490309
>gf
Nice fake story.
>>
>>127490309
>>
Trump is not her president
>>
>>127490309
She's not allowed back. Shame her for life.
>>
>sister starts dating negro
>family warns her it won't end well
>she's to intelligent too listen
Tyrese runs off after knocking her up and giving her a black eye
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>127491410

No, I could believe it.

Most black kids (72%) are from single mother families. Think of the mix:
no father figure, a distracted mom, and probably a rough neighborhood. Add to it a sense of unfairness, inferiority, frustration.

The lack of father means there is no one to show HOW to be a man or, if the kid gets physical on the mom, there is no father to keep the kid in line. The kid is hyper-masculinating to bully his way.

Those kids are unruly, loud and disrespectful in school.

The distracted mom and the bad 'hood pushes the kid into hair-trigger rough behavior. The kid says and does things without thinking. There are no authority figures in his life that he respects. Almost all of the blacks in prison come from father-less homes.
>>
>>127490309
The door is now open for you to tactically employ nigger jokes around her. If done right, humor will solidify your attempt.
>>
>>127493257
AND add the two most important factors low IQ resulting in pure time preferences and bad impulse control.
>>
>>127493257
Don't forget genetics. Likely the father was a 2 strike pitbull, and passed some aggression on to his offspring.
>>
>>127490309
>gf
Stopped there lmao LARP elsewhere
>>
>>127490811
No she's ruined forever.
>>
File: mr rogers.jpg (52KB, 564x634px) Image search: [Google]
mr rogers.jpg
52KB, 564x634px
>>127490309
Been dating my wife for a year and finaly meet my father in law. He has five other daughters through a different marriage I only met one of wifes sisters. Wife leave to go do something and I am alone with inlaw, I don’t remember how it came up but I sad one of the worse things that could ever happen if I had a daugter is if she was with a black guy. Two hours later I meet one of her sisters for the first time and she is with a black guy total looser on welfare and multiple kids out of wedlock. I look at inlaw feel bad for the guy. Two years later same sister found dead in apartment with we suspect nigger got gave her to much of her medication but cant prove anything, half breed kids have ghetto funeral inlaw was devastated. My wife started out with open views with the races now is the same as me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.