[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine that there was a time when the US president getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can you imagine that there was a time when the US president getting a blowjob from an intern was the worst thing that has happened to the world?

The 90s were awesome and it's not just nostalgia, the world is so much more fucked up right now.
>>
Your looking at the 90's through nostalgia and rose colored glasses. There was higher crime rates, racial tension and Kosovo.
>>
>>127485734
Do you know why it was the worst thing in the world?
Because it would ultimatley lead to the present day circumstances you raging cock addict.
That faggot and his cucked wife is where this all started
>>
>>127485734
He killed a bunch of people and bombed europe soil.
>>
>>127485734
>90s
>President getting blowjob from an intern
>2008
>Nigger without citizenship and wife trans becoming president
>>
The 90's were the pinnacle of humanity. You fags well know it. It was before most of the western industry fled/outsourced to fucking Asia.
>>
Culturally the 90s were obviously better.
>>
>>127486937
NAFTA. The clintons cause all of our problems.
Clinton shrunk the US military leading to 9/11 which lead to the patriot act etc
>>
>>127486142
no

plus Balkan will always be fucked, don't ask me why
>>
File: IMG_9071.jpg (26KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9071.jpg
26KB, 220x165px
USS Cole. Muslims did THIS and Clinton did nothing. Osama called us a paper tiger.
>>
>>127485734
>remember when 99% of Americans were blue-pilled and the internet had not yet become the spreader of info that it is now
Yes. I remember when a BJ in the oval was the worst accusation against a president that we were able to hear.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.