[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the sort of thing the fastest growing political enti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: basedcff.png (559KB, 667x759px) Image search: [Google]
basedcff.png
559KB, 667x759px
This is the sort of thing the fastest growing political entity in Romania, the Coalition for Family, is pushing.

It's quite possibly the only one directly attacking the issue of romanian birthrates, while all the other parties circlejerk around their economics while the Romanian dies out.

Right now they're pushing a referendum to define the family as between man and woman in the constitution - not necessarily a great thing in itself, but I am personally amazed at its support. It has garnered more than 3 million signatures, which is the largest amount gathered as far as I can tell recently and is more than the amount of people who voted for the leading party in the recent parliamentary elections.

Is this it? Is Romania finally going to have a based party to vote for soon?

Related documents:
http://www.coalitiapentrufamilie.ro/docs/Manifesto%20for%20Family.pdf
http://www.coalitiapentrufamilie.ro/docs/Manifesto%20for%20Family.pdf
>>
>>127484486
Love how they show beautiful people when all of you rom cunts are ugly, toothless abominations.
>>
>>127484639
Call back when your president isn't european Trudeau, froggy.
>>
Can't wait to vote against homosexuals at the referendum.
>>
From the website: "The state can not legalize / recognize a subjective reality, because it can not be found or confirmed objectively."

I like it. Best of luck, Romanians.
>>
>>127484486
So will Romania's parliament allow a referendum to change the constitution on the issue?
>>
>>127486219
Some other ideas I like:

>For mothers with at least three children, the opportunity to reduce the retirement age by two years per child.
>Legalization of "home education" (homeschooling), the North American model.
>Reducing taxes on income and property of married couples for the first property.
>>
>>127484486
>Right now they're pushing a referendum to define the family as between man and woman in the constitution
God Bless!
>>
>>127484486

Export your ideas once you're victorious.

Never be complacent.

Be vigilant always.
>>
>>127484639
My wife is Romanian. Delete your post.
>>
>>127486642
Probably, they're trying to stop it but they don't have much leverage to do so. They're trying to wait it out but it's not really working as far as I can tell.
>>
>>127484486
Wonderful news OP, hope they succeed in raising your birth rates. There is still hope for you since you have basically the only population where 90% of people believe in God.
>>
>>127484639
Hi Ahmed
>>
>>127484639
Most Romanian women >>>>> Most french women
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.