[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is /pol/ going to deny that interracial couples are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: interracial2.png (2MB, 1366x766px) Image search: [Google]
interracial2.png
2MB, 1366x766px
How long is /pol/ going to deny that interracial couples are the way forward?

When people from different races marry, their children carry the best of both worlds. Imagine if you have two napkins with a hole each, but in different locations. When you club them together each napkin covers the others' hole and the result is a napkin with no holes.

Not to mention, when racial differences cease to exist there will be no racism and war will end.

By insisting on "muh racial purity" you guys are hurting the chances of the human race. How do you not realize this?
>>
>>127465621
I CAN ONLY DETECT ONE HUMAN IN YOUR PHOTO. AM I RACIST? WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
>>
>>127465621
>Imagine if you have two napkins with a hole each, but in different locations. When you club them together each napkin covers the others' hole and the result is a napkin with no holes.

wait...what?
that is possibly the worst analogy I've ever heard in my fucking life.

if you talk about strengths and weaknesses in two different races then you would have big problems trying to depict that with such a simpleton method like "holes in a napkin". people have nuances in whatever they are and do, for fucks sake. so simply doing an overlay of two different graph calculations wouldn't even bear such exciting news either.
>>
FUCK PEACE.

You dravidian asshole, you should listen to vedas, manavadharmashastra and the gita... racial mixturing is shit.
>>
White guy, girlfriend is a mix of Burmese/White and Australian Aboriginal and is 10/10
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (141KB, 735x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
141KB, 735x986px
>>127465621
I've dated a nigress and I've got to say, nothing beats seeing muh white dick against dark skin.

Can't say the same for white women, serious downgrade for them lel
>>
>>127465621
It's more like two pieces from two different jizsaw puzzles. Cut in half and pasted together. It doesn't quite fit in either puzzle. Now make millions of these pieces from random puzzles and mix them all together.

Wow. So beautiful. :/
>>
>>127465621
We should turn the whole world into a single brown mess, because then it will be very diverse.
>>
>>127467135
>abo
>10/10
... no.
>>
>>127465621
POO
>>
File: laughing_president.jpg (94KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_president.jpg
94KB, 600x699px
>>127467135
>Australian Aboriginal and is 10/10
>>
His kid just looks like a nigger, people wouldn't know it's his daughter.

>having kids that won't even look like you

literally cuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.