[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will "Refugees" go back to the Middle East when the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (70KB, 460x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 460x286px
When the war in Syria is over, will "Refugees" voluntarily go back to their Countries?

Will they stay in Europe forever?
>>
>>127465367
will mexicans in america go back to mexico if they fixed the cartel shit
>>
>>127465367
Nah, they'll take the path of the negro and stay for the gibs.
>>
>>127465367
At the rate Europe is importing niggers, yes the actual Syrian refugees might decide to go back.
>>
>>127465367
What do you mean when the war is over? It started with them coming here. They never planned to go back.
>>
>>127465367
Have "refugees" ever gone back? Fuck no, they don't.
>>
>>127465533
That's actually a good question. I'm sure some would.
>>
>>127465367
Retarded question considering that most rapefugees come from countries not in war.
>>
File: conceal dont feel.jpg (103KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
conceal dont feel.jpg
103KB, 500x271px
Well in Sweden we have lots of Chileans and Yugoslavians whom are not citizens and technically should go back. Why are they allowed to stay despite having no legal reason? You tell me!
>>
>>127465367

>Implying a wild dog would ever leave a home where it receives free shelter and food
>>
>>127465367
They should and I can tell you alot of them want to go home.
>>
>>127466366
If you don't why by now Sven, you should seriously consider offing yourself
>>
>>127465931
In WW2 the west PAYED for some countries to house their refugees, and those refugees returned immediately after hostilities ended.

This is how refugees should be treated to this day. Let the host country pay for some temporary shelters and food, then refugees are returned to their country.

In cuckada, I guarantee not a single refugee is going back (unless it is to train with ISIS)
>>
>>127465367

OP, absolutely not.

because of the wellfare system.

BTW : only the tiniest parts of their original countries are actually warzones.

so they didnt have to move that far in the first place.

so why they dit it ?

money money money ...

yes, it's that simple.
>>
Stray dogs will never return to their home den. They'll hang out where the handouts are.
>>
Let's go through the choices:
A)
>Back to your war torn homeland

B)
>Stay in a country where there's free healthcare, free money, free roof over your head, free education, loose women, beta men, cable TV, internet, no pressure to get a job, slap on the wrist for major crimes due to your skin color, affirmative action in every level of government due to your skin color

Hmmmm
>>
>>127465731
Underrated
>>
>>127466965
>In WW2 the west PAYED for some countries to house their refugees, and those refugees returned immediately after hostilities ended.

so all those german refugees that fled bohemia and eastern prussia and all the other german enclaves in eastern europe, immediately returned there after ww2 ended?

mmh... i must live in a parallel universe then where that didnt happen at all.
>>
>>127466366
Are those Chileans you have of Spanish descent?
>>
>>127466366
>Chileans
??
>>
>>127467942
Do you miss the part where I said west? I'm not talking about eastern shits
>>
>>127465367
no because we are going to kill them all
>>
>>127465367
no, we wont let them go even if they want.

if we get the whole world to germany, we dont need to spent money on vacations so we can watch all this monkeys here.
>>
>>127467942
>PAYED
>>
>>127465367

Refugees will, "refugees" won't.
>>
Many will. But the conflict is lasting a long time. Many are going to become 2nd generation and they can't leave if they are used to European culture.
>>
>>127465731
Yeah exactly. Actual Syrian migrants make up only a tiny fraction of the migrants being imported into Europe by traitorous leaders.
>>
>>127466028
Mexico will always be a shithole. All non white/jewish or japanese at least.
>>
As long as we pay them to have children their lives will always be better than back in their old countries

Why would they ever leave?
The moment any of them get fished out of Italy waters and send to germany they change the look of Europe for GENERATIONS to come.
>>
>>127465367
>When the war in Syria is over, will "Refugees" voluntarily go back to their Countries?
No
>Will they stay in Europe forever?
No, until resources run out or until Europeans slaughter them all.
>>
File: IMG_0647.png (943KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.png
943KB, 640x1136px
>>127465367
>people actually think there's a possibility that they will willingly go back
>>
Depends on how long the freegibs last.
Knowing Europe probably forever.
>>
>>127465367
the majority of the refugees arent even from syria
>>
>>127465367
No.
They don't want to go back.
Europeans literally don't know the word "hijrah."
This is a bloody fucking war we're looking at.
Reconquista is the only answer.
Because Muslims are invading.
Kebab removal pending.
>>
But Europe needs immigrants because their of its decreasing population. Who will breed the white women?
>>
>>127465367
Syrians will go back. 'Syrians' never will.

I know what I'm talking about anon
>>
>>127465367
I think we all know the answer to that question Juan
>>
>>127466965
You mean like all the jews that came here during ww2 and never left?
>>
>>127471721
no one is going to do shit. europe, america and canada will be conquered without a single shot being fired
>>
>>127465367

I've never seen a Syrian refugee. I'm fine with them. But there are a lot of people from Africa. And Italy has crazy high unemployment and low wages, so it's not helping the economy.

Economic migrants are NOT going back. If anything, they will tell their families to come here.
>>
>>127465367

Most of them aren't even from Syria you fucking retard
>>
>>127465367
No. They will continue to come until either Europe resembles the Middle East in culture and values or Europeans declare Reconquista and even war in the Middle East looks better in comparison.
>>
>>127465367
>go back to their Countries?
>>
>>127471920
This, were already doing logistics. Soon it will end my white friend.
>>
>>127465367
>implying most of the migrants are "refugees" from war torn countries
>>
>>127471760

Are you fucking kidding me? We already have a lot of people without jobs and life prospects. No money = no family and kids. We'd love to make babies, but we CAN'T. We are not like black people, we fucking care about raising children in a good environment. But more migrants push the wages down and drain the economy. It's a scam.

The population is decreasing because the economy doesn't allow us to breed.
>>
>>127471829

I'VE NEVER SEEN A REAL SYRIAN. NEVER. But our streets are filled with African migrants that can't find a job.
>>
File: saud.png (600KB, 809x609px) Image search: [Google]
saud.png
600KB, 809x609px
>>127465367
America's middle east wars will never be over
>>
>>127471920
>>127472106
There's a point where maintaining stability is undesirable.
>>
File: IMG_1875.jpg (60KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1875.jpg
60KB, 320x320px
>>127472452
>he thinks niggers even look for jobs
>>
>>127471829

tell us more
>>
>>127472723

Some of them actually want some stability. But we can't give them that. Italy has a lot of problems, we don't need other shit to deal with.
>>
If Europe really cared about migrants, what about Ukraine?
>>
>>127473076
Those guys are racist homophobes, they all deserve to die! And then their land be replaced with africans.
>>
>>127465367
no. now that the hive understands kitman and taqqiya it's time to learn about hijra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegira
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.