[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this shit so hard to avoid? I'm starting to think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_4181.jpg (55KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4181.jpg
55KB, 1280x950px
Why is this shit so hard to avoid? I'm starting to think that refined sugars are a means to control the masses; not only is it addictive, it's also in fucking everything. I already quit weed and coffee but this is so much harder.

>just cook yourself lmao
It's not exactly cheap when the only close grocery store is Whole Foods (tfw Boston college poorfag). Also it's time consuming as fuck since idk how to cook well.
>>
>>127464139
cooking is pretty easy if you are a quick learner. you should try a free trial of one of those chef-by-mail bullshits to learn some basic techniques.
>>
File: 55a9634b1300002f009d7ab0.png (171KB, 414x282px) Image search: [Google]
55a9634b1300002f009d7ab0.png
171KB, 414x282px
the Hawaiian sugar jew farms control everything
>>
cooking is one of most useful abilities self sufficient male can learn
>>
>t's not exactly cheap when the only close grocery store is Whole Foods (tfw Boston college poorfag). Also it's time consuming as fuck since idk how to cook well.

kys. Or learn to cook.
>>
Processed sugar is bad. Natural sugars such as in fruits are good. Eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Avoid eating processed food and sweets.
>>
Stevia, Xylitol, Erythritol, Monk Fruit.

There are alternatives to sugar that are good for you, don't spike your blood sugar, don't even contain any calories. You can make excuses, or you can get out of your shitty comfort zone and get better.
>>
>>127464139

Rice takes less than 10 minutes to cook.
Canned soups take less than 5 minutes
A thin cut steak take less than 7 minutes
Steamed veggies less than 10 minutes.
Small shells and macaroni noodles take under 10 minutes to cook.
Ham steaks take less than 5 minutes to cook
>>
>>127464139
not hard to avoid. eat fruits, nuts, dates, figs, full grain rice, chicken, meat, avoid sugary juices, stick to mainly water and maybe a 100% fruit juice every now and then.
>>
File: irishbrain.jpg (48KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
irishbrain.jpg
48KB, 620x372px
Channel your inner irish and eat what irish people eat, potato. My dinner is usually potatos, carrots and a green veg, mix in butter pink salt and mustard condment TASTY AS FK. its cheap fast and healthy (dont over cook the veg)
>>
>>127464139

Cooking is easy when you don't set your expectations too high for what you're making. You don't need to make a gourmet meal every time you cook. If anything you need to make something functional and filling.

>2 chicken breasts
>1 green and red pepper sliced into strips
>Half a container of mushrooms
>2 onions
>1 can of bean sprouts
>1 package of fajitas seasoning

Stir fry the shit out of the meat and vegetables. Once they are close to being done, add the seasoning to a small glass of water, and spread it over the stir fry. Mix together until it is all coated. Eat up.

From initial prep to finish shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, and you will have enough to bring with you for lunch the next day. If you don't have 30 minutes to spare for 2 meals you're a lazy fuck and deserve to be the goy that you are.
>>
File: TheFunStopsHere.jpg (16KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
TheFunStopsHere.jpg
16KB, 330x328px
> OP sees sugar conspiracy from the grassy knoll of Alex Jones.
> OP forgot to talk his pills again.
OP's fagootry never ends.
>>
>>127464139
It's not hard to avoid sugar at all. Salt and milk products on the other hand... I never realized how many milk products I eat every day until I started having to take antibiotics which I for some reason cannot take with milk
>>
>>127465285
(((butter)))
discarded
>>
>>127464139
If you have the money sub for isomalt its a large granied inverted beet sugar or just buy a bucket of pure glucose that you 50/50 with water you melt in. Way better for you tbqg
>>
>>127464994

None of those are really good for you.
Kick the sweetness habit all together.
>>
>>127464139
>It's not exactly cheap when the only close grocery store is Whole Foods
Looks like an opportunity to start a business and solve your problem at the same time. Although I find it hard to believe that there's no regular grocery store nearby.
>>
Live on a Mediterranean diet bro it will work wonders for you
Believe me
>>
>Breakfast
Oats with raspberries
2 hardboiled eggs

>Lunch
Vegetable stir fry with chicken

>Supper
Vegetable stir fry with chicken

>Snacks
Almonds
Carrots
Cucumbers
Plain popcorn
Tea
Green tea
Black coffee

How is this hard?
>>
>>127464139
Meal prep. Do all your cooking twice a week.
>>
OP, prepare your meals at home and shop using 3 free info for diabetics. Type I diabetics can't use sugar at all, unless it is an absolute emergency. It's easy m'kay

Good on you for stopping weed and coffee. Now get a bicycle, get off your ass and make as many perfect, beautiful white babies as possible. k-thx

;)
>>
>>127464139
put shit in a hot pan or hot water untill it's cooked. not hard dumb american drumpfer
>>
>>127465785
>TFW Mediterranean diet but everyone in my family cooks too good, me included
Fuck.
>>
File: 1495990864932.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495990864932.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>127465471
sugar shill spotted
>>
>>127464872

Fruit sugar isn't healthy in large amounts either
>>
>>127465285
no meat? do you oven roast or use a pot? pls embellish, I want to make good irish stew
>>
>>127465471
fatass detected
>>
>>127465577
Not a fan of people discrediting stuff that might be useful for addicts who can't drop sugar. These 4 replacements all offer health benefits, and are mostly tolerated by most. Oats/Popcorn = bad. Studies below. And if that's not ok? Raw Honey. Buy some Matcha.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00282594
http://www.nature.com/bdj/journal/v194/n8/abs/4810022a.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1468100?dopt=Abstract
http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijb/article/view/11721
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09637480701336360
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12893428?dopt=Abstract
>>
literally wtf do you stupid niggers eat if you cant cook? do you just eat out or have frozen meals for everything? that's fucking stupid and expensive
>>
>>127465841

>Meal prep
I cook every single day, without issue. Meal prep is disgusting. Eating 3 or more day old meals, kept in a container in your refrigerator is pretty nasty. It also won't work for most people as eventually they'll cave into their whole "this is gross" mentality and order some goy food.
>>
>>127466102

1. Stew potatoes
2. ????
3. Profit
>>
File: astral-759x500.jpg (86KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
astral-759x500.jpg
86KB, 759x500px
>>127465841
> meal prep. Do all your cooking once a week
>>
>>127466201

My flatmate eats frozen pizzas for every meal.
>>
>>127464872
Sugars in fruits are the very same as with processed sugar, if not worse due to high fructose/FODMAP content. Some fruits are good (berries, citrus), but for the most part, limited quantities of fruits (1-2 servings per day tops) is best advised.
>>
>>127464139
>I'm starting to think that refined sugars are a means to control the masses

egyptian slaves were fed a diet of honey and beer or something like that, deny the pregnant woman protein in her diet and you guarantee a stupid child that is easily managed
>>
>>127464139
tldr poor amerifat cant escape the white jew
>>
Well you don't need to quit coffee, just don't add sugar to your coffee, try splenda or something as a semi healthier alternative. Also boston fag here too ayy.
>>
>>127466102

when i make stew i just add romp steak and some stock, might take a while too get flavour because it can be bland if you dont prepare well.
>>
>>127464139
brown rice, mix in kidney beans and black beans, boil some cabbage. eat with soy sauce and tobasco
>>
>>127466381

What are you even basing this on? Any study I have seen discerns between added sugar and natural sugars.
>>
>>127466071
I'm saying you can get all the sugars your body needs without eating processed shit.
>>
just remove "sweet" flavor completely and you won't even think about it after 4-5 days or less
>>
You realize there are literally step by step instructions for how to cool pretty much anything
>>
how do i cook bacon
>>
>>127466672
Most sources are misguided or corrupt. Nutrition is a very hard subject to research because of this. It's almost worse than most conspiracy theories. Here are 2 sources you might find useful in regards to fructose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69uJ2Xb-F2w&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y&list=PLuO7jLb1cL1sifOmn6HYtvave67DU308y&index=1
>>
>>127464139
>20 kilo bag of dried rice.
>freezer of chicken and broccoli
wow that was hard.
>>
>>127465577
>None of those are really good for you.
>Kick the sweetness habit all together.

Atleast we're not like the romans.

Who used lead to sweeten their food.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead(II)_acetate#Sweetener
>>
>>127464139
Nothing wrong with refined sugar.
>>
>>127466672
Fructose is fruxtose, no matter what the source. Most fugar additive these days is just high fructose corn syrup. Glucose is naturally used by the body, but fructose is not utilized in the same way. Fructose and glucose have different metabolic pathways. Fructose messes with blood chemistry and lectin.

The reason why fruits are considered benign -- besides the fact that they have fiber and vitamins -- is because the fructose to pulp ratio is so low. There's a relatively small amount of fructose in a fruit, and the pulp/fiber will fill you up before you can do any appreciable damage.

This is why fruit smoothies are so bad for you -- you extract a lot of fructose without filling your stomach up.

Sorry for not citing sources, but if you do some digging you can quickly find that fructose has basically no benefit to the human body. After all, fructose is just plants' way of Jewing you into spreading their seeds.
>>
>>127464139
>Also it's time consuming as fuck since idk how to cook well.

Literally the only way to learn to cook is too cook often. It gets less time consuming when you get good at it.
>>
>>127464139
Not a political issue.
>>
>>127464139
OP, start by cooking breakfast foods. They are the easiest. Hard to fuck up and relatively harmless if cooked incorrectly.
>>
>>127467937
>means to control the masses

yes it is
>>
>>127467152
glad someone else does this. Do people think genetics are the only reason the Japanese live to 150 and don't age?
>>
>>127466381
>Sugars in fruits are the very same as with processed sugar,

no you fucking retard, they're full of fiber and shit

as long as you are eating whole fruit and not juiced or processed you can have as much as you want you fucking diabetes nightmare lard ass retard aspie

retard
>>
>>127468583
>fruit have things other than sugar in them so they just cancel out the sugar and you can eat as much fruit as you want duhh
>>
>>127464139
Hey Boston guy im from Boston. Im 30days no sugar, never going back, you can do it.
>>
>>127468793
yes
>>
>>127467937
This is a friendly reminder that (((sugar companies))) are literally part of the illuminati

>founded by colonialism
>sugar companies enslaved entire countries to harvest sugar cane
>have lobbied hard to kill kaws that reduce consumption of refined sugar
>conduct research to determine the optimal amount of sugar that can be cramped into ALL foods.
>In the 1980s, sugar companies actively lobbied for fats to be considered the cause of obesity. This has since been scientifically disproven.
>high-sugar products are found in almost all processed foods -- most of these foods are all owned by one parent company.
>probably still involved with some Monsanto-tier shit

Sugar companies make tobacco companies look like child's play.
>>
File: yuiokjkj.png (608KB, 437x600px) Image search: [Google]
yuiokjkj.png
608KB, 437x600px
>>127469687
don't get suicided
>>127464139
>boston
fahkeen boizten!
hunt your meat!
>>
File: the-fanjul-brothers.jpg (49KB, 650x310px) Image search: [Google]
the-fanjul-brothers.jpg
49KB, 650x310px
>>127464139
>>
>>127464139
>sugar is addictive
>therefore its used to control people (citation needed)

>quit weed and coffee
>coffee

You're severely confused OP. Coffee is very healthy with no negative consequences to your health, and studies show drinking several cups a day reduces risk of vascular disease.

The problem isnt sugar and coffee. The problem is you and your personality. I never smoked weed or did drugs. I also only drink in moderation. These things just dont have much allure to me at all, so theres zero craving.

You arent like that. Instead of acknowledging byour weakness, you project onto others and blame society for some grand conspiracy. And predictably your solution will be to ban these things; they're "degenerate."

So now normal people like me cant enjoy a piece of birthday cake or a cupbof morning joe with a few chocolate wafers for desert because some degenerate cant control his urge to smoke 100 grams of weed a day and consume 10000 calories of processed shit.
>>
File: IMG_4178.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4178.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>127472041
Jesus strawman harder faggot

also thanks for the tips everyone
>>
>>127469687
Here's a great solution for you. Ready?

Stop eating so much sugar.

Its not da capitalists fault you're a fat ass who craves his product. Its yours.
>>
>>127472345
Not an argument. :DDD
>>
>>127472378
Sugar jew, what are you hiding?
>>
File: 28 Day Fast ProGamerJay.jpg (36KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
28 Day Fast ProGamerJay.jpg
36KB, 640x363px
>>127464139
Just water fast 1-6 days a week. All you need is Himalayan salt (1/4 teaspoon, 3-4+ times a day) and Natural Calm Magnesium powder (3/4 teaspoon, 2-4 times a day.).

Your insulin levels will get under control, and you can get yourself off sugar if you want.
>>
>>127472782
Your blood test results. You got homosexual diabetes. Sorry senpai. Try eating a few vegetables.
>>
>>127464139
it's easy as fuck to avoid. who even doesn't cook their own foods? oh look a burger big surprise
>>
tfw drinking this ampm twix coffee

its p good desu

but its hard to eat good shit on the street in amrifat as a poorfag
>>
Just lift weighs, the it doesn't fucking matter what you eat.
>>
>>127472796
don't expect some magic poweder to solve all your problems
>>
>>127466154
>harms less than sugar
>health benefits
Canadian science
>>
>>127464139
it's your retarded cuisine, no probs with sugar unless you eat what you consumers eat
>>
>>127473326
They're electrolytes so you don't get dehydrated while fasting, Hans. It's basically Gatoradeâ„¢ without the carbs.

Here's what water fasting does:

>prevents cancer
>heals scars, firms loose skin
>fast weight loss (.5-1.7 lbs per day)
>cures type 2 diabetes
>lowers glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol

Bunch of other shit too.
>>
>>127464139
>Also it's time consuming as fuck since idk how to cook well.
Nigger just youtube recipes.
>>
>>127464139
If you can't afford food grow your own fruit and veg. Something simple like carrots and potatoes that can be used in hundreds of ways
>>
>It's not exactly cheap
Drive the extra 20 minutes to go to a cheap/bulk store and buy a bunch if beans and rice plus appropriate spices. Also get 20 pounds of chicken and toss it in the freezer. Other than getting vegetables, you can pretty much live off this.
>>
>>127472757
Your post isn't an argument either. It's a strawman.

He was asking about sugar, you made his argument about coffee and weed then digressed into hyperbole. DDD:
>>
>>127464139

I know all about it, when I started truly reading labels I realized sugar was in EVERYTHING.

I now won't buy products that shouldn't have sugar but does, like salsa. Sugar is NEVER an ingredient in salsa, fruits in salsa are for poofs.
>>
>>127474033
>living off of rice/beans/chicken

that kind of eating drives people to suicide
>>
File: IMG_4141.jpg (50KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4141.jpg
50KB, 1024x943px
>>127474033
>drive
>uni
>Boston
>poorfag
I live at 98 mountfort street if anyone wants to help google a better place, the second closest store is a Star Market ages away.
>>
>>127474314
When I was in my first apartment that's basically all I lived on and I'm still here. Who are you shilling for?
>>
>>127464139
If you want organic cheap food, go to farmers markets right before they close. Everything is usually half off, but I live in California so I know nothing that grows around Boston
>>
File: IMG_3979.jpg (68KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.jpg
68KB, 559x476px
>>127474564
No meat?

Can you give me quick rundown on some of your meals?
>>
>>127464139
stop being a fagitpus and man the fuck up
>>
>>127474314

Human agricultural societies lived off a couple staple foods for their entire lives.

Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>127475432
I didn't know chicken wasn't a meat. Also, they weren't the only things I ate, but a large portion.
>>
>>127464139
The optimal human diet is all meat.

Having a colon filled with undigestible fibre and constant gas from fermenting plant matter is not healthy.
>>
>>127473847
Cure type 2 diabetes.
Sure. Yes. Yeah... aaaalright.
>>
>>127464139
I've been sweating and anxiety up the walls for 2 weeks it sucks, family brought over a bunch of sweets, I never eat sweet super healthy, I folded times were tough I had 1, one turned to 3 - a day after dinner for a week or two, sweets ran out, body is craving the drug, fucking terrible feeling.
>>
/pol/ is the wrong place to come to if you are trying to figure out the correct diet
Just take a break go on google and spend a few days looking at all the different resources
if you can't figure it out on your own then maybe you don't deserve to be healthy.
i'll give you one hint, avoid anyone saying to cut out entire food groups
>>
>>127464139
sugar is literally a jew drug designed to fuck with nations
autism is on the rise because it is a jew op - they're manipulating the medical care with incentives to doctors that are basically fucking up kids
>>
>>127476097
Sweets aren't a fucking drug ahaha you guys are ridiculous. If you can't handle eating some sweets when social settings dictates it like a normal fucking person then maybe your main diet is shit.
Anyways I'm out. Good luck guys, the answers are out there on the internet. Not here on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>127467775
>go look it up yourself you lazy fucks
>fructose is just plants' way of Jewing you into spreading their seeds.
that's such a perfect fucking /pol/ post that I'm tempted to believe you're an AI.
>>
Have you seen what sugar does to kids? And it's in EVERYTHING. I only let my kid drink fruit juice if it's watered down 5 parts water 1 part fruit juice. Otherwise he's like a little crack addict who must have more.
>>
>>127464139
First of all whole foods is not the only groccery store in boston. Aldis, walmart and krogers are all much cheaper and they price match.
Stop drinking soda. Seriously stop. If you do drink soda, drink like it was originally intended, a treat. Get it into your head that soda is a sweet dessert like cake or a candy bar (with similar calories and sugar amounts really).
What soda you do drink, drink gourmet or organic sodas with sugar cane, honey or stevia. Especially stevia. Mildly bitter after taste but if its blended with sugar you can barely tell. Means a can with 15 grams of real sugar instead of 45 grams of corn jew.
Coffee is not bad for you in moderation. It goes back to sugar. I drink mine black. Still get a nice perk from the caffeine and It suppresses appetite.
>>
>>127464139
buy pasta
garlic
oil
tomato juice
onions
cut onions and garlic
leave in tomato juice in fridge overnight
put on hob for 30 minutes while you get ready
while doing that boil pasta in 1:1 ratio until dry (15 mins)
mix two together, throw in fridge
go to college
come home
amazing pasta and tomato sauce which has had time to let flavors develop
buy some herbs, buy some spices
add some chickpeas
add some spinach
beat an old lady over the head with a can of tomato sauce, puncture her lung with a knife and try to insert your penis into her lungs to see if you can get her to cough up jizz and be like "lol where did that jizz come from?"
>>
>>127466071
The fibre with the fruit processes the fructose at a controlled pace within the liver which does not cause adverse liver damage.
>>
>>127465115
fruit juice is liquid calories and sugar. It has none of the mass or fibrous material so you over consume it. I LOVE fruit juice but its something that should be consumed in moderation.
>>
>>127472378
But the government subsidizes suger so it goes into every thing.
>>
>>127466207
You freeze in a vacuum sealed bag you dumbass. I put mine at the top off the freezer as well. No chance of freezer burn.
>>
>>127466584
>splenda
Literal cancer. kys.
>>
>>127476414
Also treat juice like soda, juice has a massive amount of sugar in it, they often hid it by saying "no added suger" but they just add concentrated fruit juice which has lots of suger in it. Juice companies have been going muh vitamin C!!! for years now to hid their diabetes induceimg liquids.
>>
>>127464139
t.350 lb fatass
>>
Keto is love, keto is life. Seriously.
>>
>>127476424
Any suggestions on copping a good knife?
>>
>>127464139
use brown sugar
>>
>>127478139
Oh didn't read that last part, for cooking I mean
>>
While where on the subject because ck is slow and full of autists....anyone know of a good titanium frying pan with a copper bottom?
I want something thats non stick without chemicals or anything that can leach and ii hear titanium is naturally non stick and wont leach no matter what. Even stainless, if its deeply gouged will leach nickel which is toxic. Want something that will last.
>>
>>127464139
It's that evil a conspiracy. Corporations only want one thing - to increase sales and max out revenue. They've found that if they add sugar to FUCKING EVERYTHING that sales magically go up up up. It's as simple as that.

The real problem is feminism and women not making meals in the kitchen anymore. The corporations stepped in and it's been downhill ever since.
>>
Behead those who insult the blessed protein. A curse on the monosaccharide jew.
>>
>>127464994
>I still need sweetness in my food to feel good about myself

Degenerate.
>>
>>127464139
There's no reason to quit coffee.
Sugar is in almost everything premade. Have to go to those health food places to avoid it.
Agave is a good low glycemic substitute.
>>
>>127476284
My diet is all natural, as naturally obtained rice vegetables, meats, legumes, nuts, fruits etc as possible, the ideal diet basically it just reveals the juxtaposition of natural to the unnatural - you're just to doped up notice. Social settings? are you a cuck who follows everyone? Be the lead command respect, manifest your own reality. The occasional sweet isn't bad its the binging when you body is so devoid of garbage for so long, really revealing what that stuff really is. 4chan is the internet... man you're just full of contradictions, all those artificial substances got you hopped up.
>>127477773
I lost 20lbs in a month when quitting soda, doing nothing different but cutting the sugar syrup, I was on a bet with a friend, his football coach suggested it. We both haven't touched the fizz since.
>>
>>127465008
>rice takes less than 10 minutes to cook
Fampi, what?

Rice takes around a 30-40 minute simmer if you don't want it extra crunchy.
>>
>>127465008
>Rice takes less than 10 minutes to cook.
What kind of shit ass microwaved rice are you cooking?

>Canned soups take less than 5 minutes
Plastic-lined soup cans, no thanks.

>A thin cut steak take less than 7 minutes
Overnight in fridge to defrost, or 2 hours for a less safe "rapid" defrost
>>
>>127474544
>98 mountfort street
Stop and Shop at 155 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446. 1.4 mile walk from your apartment with a Trader Joe's on the way.

Boneless, skinless chicken breast is $1.69/lb. They also have large bags of dried beans and rice.

It took me 5 minutes on Google to figure this out. You're not even trying.
>>
>>127480720
that chicken has sugar
>>
>>127478875
a-anzu?
>>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with black coffee per se, the only issue comes from the fact that most drip coffee is prepared by pumping extremely hot water through plastic.

Get a glass or stainless steel french press to avoid that problem.
>>
>>127476424
>while doing that boil pasta in 1:1 ratio until dry (15 mins)
there is no fresh pasta sold in america, it's only dry shit, fit to sit on a shelf for 200 years
>>
File: Trip_Tucker,_2154.jpg (25KB, 483x479px) Image search: [Google]
Trip_Tucker,_2154.jpg
25KB, 483x479px
>>127464139
>don't know how to cook
invest in learning how to cook
visit /ck/ and use your /pol/ skills to dig through the fast food shill posts and talk about food, get ridiculed classic 4chan style for being an idiot, and learn how to COOK
FOR REAL
AND SO YOU EAT REAL FOOD
AND BE ENERGIZED
>>
>>127466207
how is eating leftovers or prepped food from a tupperware "gross"?

I dont meal prep anymore because it was a hassle but I always cook food for 2-3 meals at once so I only have to cook every few days. reheating food isn't a hassle even without a microwave and it doesn't taste worse (maybe because I don't use a microwave)
>>
https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hacker's_Diet
this? worked for me.
>>
>>127484684
http://pdf.textfiles.com/books/hackdiet.pdf
in case you couldn't be bothered to "jewgle" it.
>>
Fuck Boston college and fuck you
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/776181
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.