[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British Airways blames outsourced IT jobs in India for system

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: indian-it-firms630.jpg (45KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
indian-it-firms630.jpg
45KB, 630x420px
>>
>>127457005
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/after-it-outage-british-airways-union-blames-outsourced-it-jobs-in-india-for-problem/articleshow/58874334.cms
>>
>>127457036
ahahahahhahahaha
>>
I have it on good authority that the Obamacare system that failed when the floodgates were first opened was made by the Indian branch of CGI...

obamacare system launch failure caused by poojeets was major news here and entirely exposed the h1b scam and hindu IT supremecy b.s

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

the soros/globalists destroy everything

CGI Group, Firm That Botched Obamacare Site, Gets $4.87M Extension

http://investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/

CGI in congressional crosshairs over Obamacare rollout

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/

Montreal-based CGI under fire for delays and glitches plaguing Obamacare website tech firm helped build

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build
>>
bump for keks
>>
>>127457005

>cubicle environment in 2017

They never learn....
>>
File: BLACK CUCK.webm (1MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK CUCK.webm
1MB, 202x360px
the generals are ruining /pol/ they're bumped to the front constantly while this gets drowned out
>>
>>127457036
indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons
>>
>>127458212
>>127458212
IBM offered to do it for free but Obama said no.
>>
>>127458212
>I have it on good authority
yeah ri-
>notices flag
oh, right
>>
>>127458518
Companies are run for the benefit of management. They care just as little as they possibly can about the QoL of their staff. They've learned all they need to. You, however, have a lot to learn...
>>
>>127457005
Any company that outsources to India should be subject to massive unfair tax hikes that make it ultimately unprofitable to use poo-in-loos.
Especially call centers, call centers that use Indians are better off using inner city boons since at least they kinda know english sometimes.
>>
>>127458728
There's no upside to helping management outsource anything, unless you're an outside consultant.
>>
>>127458564
I've been trying to filter them all out just so I can see other threads but their OPs keep changing the subject headers and the filter doesn't catch them.
>>
>>127459055
The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

Bay Area tech executives indicted for H-1B human trafficking

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/25/bay-area-tech-executives-indicted-for-h-1b-visa-fraud/

The company is hoping that no one would apply for the position that they have posted, and if someone does, they will find a way to declare him/her unqualified.

These ads are part of the "labor certification" process to obtain an #H1B visa (work visa) for a foreign worker that they have already decided to hire for the position .

U.S. immigration authorities require companies to place such ads and demonstrate that the company "could not find a U.S. worker who could do the job", and therefore justify the need to hire a foreign worker for the position.

That is why the company hopes that nobody would apply and if someone does, the find a reason to disqualify him/her.

This is an abuse that is rampant in tech industry. They bring in cheap foreign workers to the U.S to replace U.S. workers.

https://www.thelayoff.com/t/HMVCTEh
>>
File: wires-india-monkey.jpg (61KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
wires-india-monkey.jpg
61KB, 800x467px
"Ok Sanjeev, I'm now found the problem cause, yes?"
>>
File: ibm notes.jpg (215KB, 1213x827px) Image search: [Google]
ibm notes.jpg
215KB, 1213x827px
>>127458736
fucking a, really? say what you want about IBM- they're good at making REALLY boring and technical software that lasts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.