[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taught my dad oy vey shut it down, muh six million, we wuz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_m43hp7Joxu1qdqgjdo1_1280.jpg (206KB, 695x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m43hp7Joxu1qdqgjdo1_1280.jpg
206KB, 695x960px
>taught my dad oy vey shut it down, muh six million, we wuz kangz, dindu nuffin (among others)
>he fucking answers the phone with this shit to his friends who are cool with it
>asks me one day "hey do you know what 4chan is" because he saw it in a Drudge article or something
>still hasn't caught on
>>
WE
>>
>>127452677
WUZ
>>
>>127452677
BOOMERZ
>>
>>127452487
That fucking picture triggers me. Hannibal was white and was never the Ruler of Carthage. Most of the Carthaginian political elite hated Hannibal and his entire family, as they swore to kill all Romans no matter what, making peace with Rome impossible. He wasn't some nigger KANG god damn it. I hate the rape of history.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 701x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 701x792px
>>
File: invention of jewish people..jpg (644KB, 2018x1100px) Image search: [Google]
invention of jewish people..jpg
644KB, 2018x1100px
By Shlomo Sand Professor of History at Tel Aviv University
>>
File: jew messiah.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
jew messiah.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
>>
>>127453272
>was never the Ruler of Carthage
Lel this. They despised him after so long fighting in foreign countries or treated him as an outsider.
>>
>>127453272
No shit faggot. I posted it for (you)s
And he wasn't white either (as in European), he was Phoenician
>>
>>127452487
Plz record your dad answering the phone
>>
>>127453450
Shlomo provides irrefutable evidence that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel and rightful heirs to masonic and molochic rituals
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.